Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

13 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

1. [+585, -19] Before enlisting, he said at a fan meet, "When I go to the army, I'll be training with people in their early 20s but I think I'll beat all of them. I'm that healthy". He said that to calm his fans down but when God Joo Won enlisted, during the 5 week basic training, he really beat the soldiers in their 20s and he got in first place and received an award for first place at the completion ceremony ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And he became the assistant instructor at the White Skull unit (t/n: This is a nickname for the 3rd Infantry Division), after that he became the squad commander, and was also in the special forces, I like him because he tries his hardest at everything ㅠ Congratulations to everyone who was discharged today. Happy New Year and enjoy your rice cake soup (t/n: In Korea, it's tradition to eat rice cake soup on New Years).

Can't agree more with this comment..Definitely from a proud JW fan. It amazes me how he tries to give his best at everything.

He shared  photos of his unit.

DyobtUkVAAEmny2.jpg

“I’ve finished my military service, which could be seen as long or short depending on how you look at it. It was a meaningful time full of new experiences, and everyone took care of me like family. Thanks to them, I was really happy.”

He's someone who is always loved by people around him due to his sweet nature. Seeing how he mentioned this time could be seen as long or short, he definitely had a meaningful experience there.. Thanks White Skull Division for taking care of Joo Won. 

This person (most probably a direct senior from White skull division) left a congratulatory message for JW with pictures.

DyoD0puUYAAiJwQ.jpg

• Like 3

• Guest changed the title to Joo Won 주원- Welcome Back !
14 hours ago, kiefer-taiho said:

One question what is the mame of webdrama of him? I want to Watch it!

@kiefer-taiho, Clocking Out is a very small web drama. It was released on Navar TV. As it is a CGI special effect based science fiction drama I suggest you to watch in Naver tv if possible.   The video quality is good there.

Ep 1: https://tv.naver.com/v/1186597/list/97136

Ep 2: https://tv.naver.com/v/1194711

Ep 3: https://tv.naver.com/v/1202309/list/97136

Ep 4: https://tv.naver.com/v/1204913/list/97136

Unfortunately they don't have subtitle. For subtitle you may watch this YT upload. They've all four episode subbed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

Looks like he's having good time.. :)

Just where exactly is he, though?  That exit sign and the way the store looks makes me think US.  Glad he's having fun, hope if he is/was in my lovely country he was somewhere with less craptastic weather than where I am :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

Just where exactly is he, though?  That exit sign and the way the store looks makes me think US.  Glad he's having fun, hope if he is/was in my lovely country he was somewhere with less craptastic weather than where I am :D

Looks like he is in Japan. he does look happy~ and i love his coat~ hoho

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@ecs707a and @katakwasabi,  I think he's still in Korea..The restaurant Kurosai_seoul most probably updated their IG about JW's visit. Can't find their link though.

DzcN1H7X4AAQfO5.jpg

Just now, katakwasabi said:

he does look happy~ and i love his coat~ hoho

From coats to Hoodie..He looks cool. :glasses:

DzSWSBQVsAA7ssi.jpg

Btw, he started bombing his IG story before discharge.. He shared one with Lee Sewook, His best friend. It was good to see them together. :grin:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Okay...I definitely feel weird and stalkery about this, but those prices in the store are definitely neither won or yen.

Spoiler

jDtexNQ.jpg

And the red exit sign is totally non-standard in both Korea and Japan. There are only a few places that still use the red "EXIT" exit signs and not the little green and white running man. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Okay...I definitely feel weird and stalkery about this, but those prices in the store are definitely neither won or yen.

And the red exit sign is totally non-standard in both Korea and Japan. There are only a few places that still use the red "EXIT" exit signs and not the little green and white running man. 

Hi JW stalkery  haha   I got curious too whether he made a secret trip to the US for a love bird ??  sorry just kidding   This comment in IG indicated he’s in Seoul.  :)

shinice01
He is in that US army base in Seoul.. One of the Post exchange that's why it has US products.i did recognize it coz I got station in Korea for a year in Humphreys.

@flutterby06    hi   just stopping by    ti1c5dt.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@booha, good to see you here. :D

Thanks a lot for the translation! I thought he was in some kind of multinational super market or something like that. Oh so he's in us army base.

umm..in us base after discharge..Has he been invited by some army senior, I wonder!

@ecs707a, don't feel stalkery..many of thought he was in abroad too. :lol:

• Like 3

@ecs707a, I have a question. Just noticed it that Bridal Mask Thread is still open for discussion! Since 2012.. :o Lots of comments there! Well obviously it is one of best Kdrama ever!

I usually see that old threads usually are archived! Does it depend on topic creator whether to archive it or not?

0_3-%25EB%25AF%25B8%25EB%25A6%25AC%25EB%

• Like 3

On 2/18/2019 at 12:37 AM, flutterby06 said:

@booha, good to see you here. :D

Thanks a lot for the translation! I thought he was in some kind of multinational super market or something like that. Oh so he's in us army base.

umm..in us base after discharge..Has he been invited by some army senior, I wonder!

@ecs707a, don't feel stalkery..many of thought he was in abroad too. :lol:

Hi Actually it’s her comment.   It seems she is an american soldier.   After seeing her comment I checked out her IG(in a private setting) which mentioned her military status.   So she is a kdrama watcher and is JW’s fan. :)

have a good day

funny JW

• Like 3

So no news about JW’s next drama yet.  He must haven’t found the right one yet.  But it looks like he is doing some CF.  
Here is the owner of the IG.  She is a stylist and left a complimentary note about JW. Yup it’s good to know JW has a good personality/or temperament. B)

hanugi00:

It’s said a good looking man has a good personality   
Working together with a man who is well known with his good personality
#such is my luck #I’m a good-natured too  #JW #Brandwood(brand name?) # handsome

Spoiler

I found these pictures. I’m not sure whether they are new or not??

7noiFF8.jpg

OA6L8Pa.jpg

8DXxtQ8.jpg

Spoiler

itqXMq7.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, booha said:

I found these pictures. I’m not sure whether they are new or not??

Before enlistment, Joo Won modeled for Mountia, Mindbridge, GGIO2.

Among the pictures you shared first pic is from Mindbridge and rest are Mountia pics. Before enlistment JW wrapped up his Modeling work one by one. The last modelling photo shoot he did was most probably for Mountia.

When they were shooting for summer collection of Mountia, JW's enlistment date had been confirmed. So they have a video of JW saluting jokingly while shooting.

And for their fall collection they released the video after JW's enlistment.

All three clothing brands' style went very well with him but I like Mountia ones most..Their clothes are bright and youthful. Mindbridge ones are very nice too.

Yes..While new CF news is good but no drama news yet. I hope he finds the one that catches his eyes soon. He seemed to be very eager to be in a drama when he gave his interview after discharge.

Joo Won did a Chinese melodrama back in 2016 . It wasn't released due to Chinese ban (the reason why we've no JW in 2016 -_-). But I thought now that ban has been lifted, JW is also out, the drama will be released soon. But no news of that too. <_<

Edit: Joo Won modeled more Mindbridge winter collection 2017. So It looks like he worked for Mindbridge till the last too.

DK2pxzfXkAUvbRh.jpg&key=0d72d94b23cf5827

Spoiler

DK2pxzXW4AAChcK.jpg&key=d205faf78f879498

DK2nVnFWkAAwB0R.jpg&key=ed5214671223076a

• Like 3

11 hours ago, booha said:

hanugi00:

It’s said a good looking man has a good personality   
Working together with a man who is well known with his good personality
#such is my luck #I’m a good-natured too  #JW #Brandwood(brand name?) # handsome

JW's usually praised by people for being good natured. I was surprised by a fan shared video of him in Army Fest 2017 where his senior is calling him "Joo Wona"..I knew that he'd won over the people there with a lovable personality but I didn't think it was possible for a senior to call him like many do.

• Like 3