Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

On 12/9/2018 at 5:40 PM, flutterby06 said:

@kleimleyz , Hello. Not sure if anyone from here will go there. But I think Joo Won supporter will be there. They have both international and Korean fans. You may contact them through Instagram. The link given bellow:

Thanks! I tried sending them a message before. Not sure if they can understand English because I never receive any response. I'll try with a Thai fan if she's going.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 7:41 PM, flutterby06 said:

See, Joo Won is the first actor to be released from MS in 2019. Can't wait for February 15th... :D

@kleimleyz , are you going there to greet Joo Won?

Wait! What???? It's back for Feb 15 again??? Didn't they move it to Feb 5 since the military service was shortened? I've scheduled my flight for the 1st week of Feb.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2019 at 3:49 AM, kleimleyz said:

Wait! What???? It's back for Feb 15 again??? Didn't they move it to Feb 5 since the military service was shortened? I've scheduled my flight for the 1st week of Feb.

oh really sorry..I just saw it yesterday that i was only focusing on that JW is the first one to come.

Don't worry. It's feb 5, 2019.

• Like 2

On 1/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, flutterby06 said:

oh really sorry..I just saw it yesterday that i was only focusing on that JW is the first one to come.

Don't worry. It's feb 5, 2019.

I found this article. It said Feb 6. They probably skipped the Lunar New Year since it's Feb 5. I just hope it will not be moved to Feb 7 coz it's my return date.

https://kpoppersguide.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/hallyu-enlistment-discharge-dates/

• Like 1

14 hours ago, kleimleyz said:

I found this article. It said Feb 6. They probably skipped the Lunar New Year since it's Feb 5. I just hope it will not be moved to Feb 7 coz it's my return date.

https://kpoppersguide.wordpress.com/2018/03/18/hallyu-enlistment-discharge-dates/

Hope It won't be delayed.. Tell us your stories when you meet JW. Have nice trip in SK.

Today Lim Ji Yeon shared a picture of her with Joo Won and Shin Ju Hwan.. all of them are in same agency, Huayi Brothers. Thanks Lim Ji. :)

Detail news link: https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1005088728

• Like 1

Clocking out received the Best Web Drama Award at 4th Asia Rainbow TV Awards. It Is the first Korean Drama to receive an award in this category. Congratulations! 

Clocking-Out-02.jpg

I remember in a interview of KBS Entertainment Weekly, the cast talked about productions plan to make a full length movie if the response for the web drama is good. But also laughed at the fact that the cast may not be remaining same. :P But now that it received an award the PDs might want to continue the project ( Also JOO WON IS BEING RELEASED FROM ARMY IS A FEW Weeks).. ;)

Anyways, I remember enjoying this web drama where Joo Won played a crazy and Maknae(after a long time) role.. Not to mention he looked sooooooo good. :wub: .. So if there's a plan for a movie (with or without Joo Won) good luck to the PDs.

Clocking-Out-Poster7.jpg

News link: http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201901160100104990008099&ServiceDate=20190115

Found the news first from this insta post https://www.instagram.com/p/BspYM3olgC4/

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, jongski said:

Joo Won! One more day not caring. He's coming back!!!!  tomorrow! Finally!  Now I wanna see what would be his comeback drama.  After he rests of course. Any idea or news?

I don't know if there fans going there. Probably some Japanese fans. I've asked several fans and fanclubs but most of them have seen zoned me. I'm here in Korea now but changed my itinerary since i can't find a companion to go to the camp and the earliest bus trip going to the camp leaves at 7:30 am. I'll be probably late for the presscon by the time i'll arrive to the camp.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@jongski, I think he's being careful about choosing the comeback project..I don't mind if takes his sweet time..He can leave us with his updates on vlive or other SNS in the mean time..or it'll be great if he gets invited to guest in a variety, he may share his army stories with us..Just glad he's going to be back. :D

@kleimleyz, oh sad you're not finding any companion.. I hope you'll get to meet him without missing anything important. Let us know your stories. Have a nice trip. :)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, flutterby06 said:

@jongski, I think he's being careful about choosing the comeback project..I don't mind if takes his sweet time..He can leave us with his updates on vlive or other SNS in the mean time..or it'll be great if he gets invited to guest in a variety, he may share his army stories with us..Just glad he's going to be back. :D

@kleimleyz, oh sad you're not finding any companion.. I hope you'll get to meet him without missing anything important. Let us know your stories. Have a nice trip. :)

@flutterby06 maybe i can bump ito him after his discharge haha! Wishful thinking.

• Like 2

Yaaaay, he's back!

This is my favorite of the photos I've seen.

wpKvgUd.jpg

from here

(He looks cold but happy, right?)

Now, where are the casting rumors?  Honestly, I kind of expected to have heard something by now.

Edit: and there's an article from soompi news here

But...Blackpink?? Aw, is he "cheating" on Apink?  :D 

Edited by ecs707a
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yee ..finally Joo Won's back.

Welcome back..you've done so well. 

DynRxcjUcAAyurK.jpg:large

Look at his smile..

Dym3OYsU8AAQMBo.jpg

He's glowing!

Dym3PRqU8AAcr7_.jpg

@katakwasabi good to see you here. Let's wish he comes back with Daebak Drama so that we can gush a lot like we're doing in TLE thread.

3 hours ago, ecs707a said:

But...Blackpink?? Aw, is he "cheating" on Apink?

Apink/BlackPink.. He still hasn't forget the "Pink" though..:lol:

• Like 4

Happy Seollal, Happy Chinese New Year everyone! 

It suddenly hits me that Joo Won is back!!! I was tired and busy with work n life recently but seeing his refreshed looks and happy smiles really energized me lol

Is it me or he seems a bit teary in those pictures? 

I can't wait to see him in a new production soon. 

Also, Thanks @airplanegirl for helping to change the forum title and @flutterby06for sharing HB's video of Joo Won! 

• Like 4

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2019/02/actor-joo-won-successfully-wraps-up-his.html?m=1

1. [+585, -19] Before enlisting, he said at a fan meet, "When I go to the army, I'll be training with people in their early 20s but I think I'll beat all of them. I'm that healthy". He said that to calm his fans down but when God Joo Won enlisted, during the 5 week basic training, he really beat the soldiers in their 20s and he got in first place and received an award for first place at the completion ceremony ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And he became the assistant instructor at the White Skull unit (t/n: This is a nickname for the 3rd Infantry Division), after that he became the squad commander, and was also in the special forces, I like him because he tries his hardest at everything ㅠ Congratulations to everyone who was discharged today. Happy New Year and enjoy your rice cake soup (t/n: In Korea, it's tradition to eat rice cake soup on New Years).

And..heres a bonus clip of him singing in the army hehe

• Like 3
  • Love 1