Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Here I am with today's pics!

Spoiler

Can we just talk about the way he looks at her? (from "Yong Pal")

A shot from "King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu"

I haven't seen this pic before - I like these sunglasses on him

I like how this shot was taken in the middle of a transition between two different camera angles

Pulling off a simple, clean-cut look like a boss :glasses:

Cute behind-the-scenes shot from "My Sassy Girl"

Ending it off for today with some JW fanart

• Like 1

So here we go with today's pics - and once again, it's Throwback Thursday!

Spoiler

This isn't a throwback in the strictest sense of the term, but I like how it combines old and new images together

The cute - and, let's be honest, completely clueless :P - Han Gil Ro. This scene was a lot of fun, though.

A shot from JW's pre-television debut days, back when he was primarily doing musical theatre - I think this one is from "Spring Awakening"...?

The still-happy-and-innocent Lee Kang To from the flashback scene in "Gaksital"

Another shot from "Gaksital" - This time, JW's clearly in costume, but not in character ;) 

The wedding scene from "Ojakgyo Brothers" is just too cute

Note the caption: Yes, our JW is a caffeine addict :P 

Okay, this is cute - he looks so little!

• Like 1

This isn't anything much - I'm just far enough in my fic right now that I think it's safe to share Preview #2.

By the way, this is also my reveal to all of you guys just which drama I'm doing a crossover with - Seohan is the name of the music university from "Secret Love Affair", and Lee Sun Jae is the main lead (played by Yoo Ah In, so there's your visual reference ;)) from the same. This fic is still going to be a "Nae Il's Cantabile" fic, though; I'm just pulling in a few "SLA" references here and there, and this scene is one such instance.

Spoiler

“Wait, wait, wait – so you’re saying, Nae Il-ah, that Seohan had an uprising just like ours? And in 2014 as well? Daebak…that year’s gonna go down in history now: our very own revolution!”

From her spot on my left, Nae Il stares, jaw dropped open in surprise, across the coffee table at Il Rak on my right. It is now late at night and the four of us are all sitting on the floor of the living room in Il Rak’s upstairs apartment, having decided to order chimaek for dinner rather than troubling his father to make anything. It’s not a very large space, with a couch on one side of the wall and a big-screen TV on the other flanked by shelves filled with his collection of DVDs and video games. Just now, after the two of us had told Il Rak and Si Won about what had happened this afternoon in the coffee shop, Nae Il is filling us in on just what she and Lee Sun Jae had been chatting about: the time that he and several other students, whom had all been cast aside by the faculty and their elite classmates, had formed an ensemble of their own.

Now, though, she trails off mid-sentence at Il Rak’s interruption. Eyes angling slowly down towards the floor, she murmurs, “I didn’t mean it quite like that, Rak-kun….”

“Aish.” He waves one hand dismissively in the air. “So what if it was just a quintet and we had an orchestra? The point is: a bunch of students who had been shafted as ‘leftovers’ decided to just stick it to the man and put on their own performance anyway – even when the faculty tried to stop them.” Il Rak’s words had been rushing together in his excitement – helped more than a bit by the fact that he was already a bit drunk by this point – and I jump, startled, when he suddenly pumps one fist into the air with a whoop. “Don’t you guys see? That’s the spirit right there – you know, ‘Power to the People’ and all that!”

All three of us – Nae Il, Si Won across from me, and I – stare at him, incredulous. But it is finally Si Won who actually says something.

“Mwo?”

Realizing that he’s just lost us completely, the smile slowly melts from his face.

“You mean…that’s not it?”

I let out a sigh as I reach over and carefully take the can of beer out of his hand. “Not exactly. And besides, you could hardly call Jung Si Won a ‘leftover’, could you?”

Mouth dropping in shock, he suddenly lunges out and grabs one of her hands in his two. “Mianhae,” he gasps, “I didn’t mean it like that!”

Clearly more than a bit used to the way he behaves when he’s been drinking, Si Won simply accepts his apology with a smile. We all know that he’ll have completely forgotten about this by morning, so none of us saw any worth in making a fuss.

But Nae Il still isn’t done.

“The thing is, talking about this gave me an idea: what if we did something like that? Just the four of us.”

This time, it’s my turn to round on her. “Ya, Seol Nae Il – do you honestly think we have time for that right now?”

After all, we still have the large Rising Star reunion concert to prepare for. It’s been set for mid-August, a bit more than a month from now, and we haven’t even started rehearsals as an entire group yet.

She meets my stare with one of her own. “You can make it work, Orabang; I know you can. I mean, aren’t you meeting with Yoon Hoo-sunbae tomorrow to work out a schedule?”

“I am – but that’s not the point.” I sweep my hand across the room to indicate all three of the others. “The point is that you all already have enough work to do – you and Si Won both are soloists with a concerto each, and Il Rak, as concertmaster, has to learn everything – and now you’re wanting to add more to that? Andwae.”

Nae Il scoots closer to me with a pout. Then, grasping onto my arm, she tugs on me and whines, “Come on, Orabang….”

I shrug her off of me. “I’d told you: my answer is no. And I’m not going to say it again.”

All this time, Si Won has been watching us closely, a sharp appraising look in her eyes. I have seen it often enough while working with her over the years – first as two A students, and later as conductor and concertmaster of the Rising Star orchestra – to know that she is carefully assessing the situation, trying to come up with the best solution possible.

Finally, she speaks up.

“Actually, Cha Yoo Jin, it’s not impossible – if we’re smart about it.”

Nae Il and I have simultaneous but different reactions. While she immediately lets go of me and turns to Si Won with an excitedly gasped, “Jinjja?”, I return her level stare with an equally pointed one – the one that I know she’d understand to mean that I’m ready to talk business.

“How so?”

Probably not even realizing she’s doing it, Si Won tosses her hair back over her shoulder: a move that I note out of the corner of my eye immediately makes Il Rak sit up in interest from his previous drunken state.

“Two things,” she says firmly, holding up the same number of fingers for emphasis. “First of all, we keep it short. Any pieces we pick must be under ten minutes in length – five if at all possible. Second, we only use music we already know: things that only need a refresher and won’t entail us learning anything new.” One eyebrow quirks up in my direction. “You, of course, can be an exception to that, since you’re not already playing something.”

“I’m open to learning something new, too,” Il Rak cuts in. “After all, didn’t the S Orchestra learn all of Beethoven’s Eroica in the same amount of time? So just how hard can this be – am I right, Yoo Jin-ah?”

Noting the looks all three are giving me – pleading from Nae Il, earnestness from Il Rak, assured confidence from Si Won – I finally relent with a sigh and a shrug.

“All right, then,” I say, throwing up my hands in defeat. “You’ve got me.”

Oh, by the way - you know how I'd said with my first preview of this fic that I decided to make David Garrett Yoo Il Rak's idol? Well, I found the piece that actually prompted me to think this way back when I first watched "Nae Il's Cantabile". Just to recap: there's a scene in Episode 2 when, after having his playing dissed and being thoroughly trounced by Cha Yoo Jin, Il Rak goes home and, in a burst of temper, plays a rather explosive arrangement of Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor. At the time, I thought his interpretation had sounded a lot like Garrett's arrangement of the same piece, which I'm sharing here:

And...that's how it happened. Now, finally, I'm making good on that observation ;) 

• Like 2

Just popping by with some pics for today!

Spoiler

Here's something fun - can you tell which smile is JW's? (I know, the shots are blurry, but it's possible ;))

Another cute "peek-a-boo" shot

JW doesn't drink (much) in real life, but he certainly has no qualms against acting the part for a role or a photo shoot

A sweet romantic shot from "Yong Pal"

60cc5f4f8345fda9ac79ee64dcd68040.jpg

Cute smile and dimples

This moment from "Yong Pal" was so much fun. Poor Tae Hyun looked so confused at So Hyun's teasing :P 

Getting ready in the morning - Not really; these are from the 2014 InStyle photoshoot video

A shot I've never seen before from JW's enlistment day

And finally, a video showing some of JW's red carpet appearances from 2012 through 2015. By the way, can we just talk about how JW ends up looking like he'd decided to just show up as Cha Yoo Jin in the 2014 KBS Drama Awards clips (i.e. the second and third ones)?

• Like 1

And here are today's pics!

Spoiler

Some really nice edits for "My Sassy Girl"

Meeting with the fans

This scene from "Nae Il's Cantabile" cracked me up :P 

Some really gorgeous lighting here :) 

• Like 3

A bit later than usual today, but here are my pics!

Spoiler

Here's a nice black and white pic

A really sweet photo

I don't think this needs any explanation ;) 

Cute behind-the-scenes shot from "Yong Pal"

• Like 3

Here I am with today's pics

Spoiler

I like how this shot turned out, but what's really standing out to me right now are the words: "The first symptom of true love in a man is timidity; in a girl, it is boldness". lol - Sound familiar? ;) 

(From this Instagram slideshow: https://www.instagram.com/p/BktFraVgeWK/)

e13e271ed480d679e402f89f72cf6971.jpg

A warm and sweet smile

These are just cute

A collection of shots from "Nae Il's Cantabile"

I've seen photos from this set before, but not the actual magazine page

• Like 2

Spoiler

A bunch of different behind-the-scenes selcas from "Nae Il's Cantabile"

"My Sassy Girl" Behind the Scenes - What goes into one of JW's epic crying scenes :bawling:

A bunch of shots from a commercial for Beansbins Coffee 

Spoiler

By the way, I've heard somewhere once that apparently the line he says at this point, asking whether someone wants to go to Hong Kong with him, is a Korean euphemism that implies the person who's talking being sexually available, which...what? Is that true???

Mind you, I know that the commercial is scripted, so it's not like I think JW's actually saying that if that is what that line could mean. But it's just so weird, you know, thinking that something that sounds so innocent to a foreign/overseas fan might actually mean something entirely different to a native audience.

(From this Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BP3gf-rlwPf/)

e271ec59f201cc5fc143f4d1c9aeffe2.jpg

lol - I remember this shot from "Life Log"; that Angry Birds Star Wars sweatshirt was awesome :P 

A few shots I've never seen before

dffacce2728bbc730608c7617b9961f6.jpg

f698b244d994720c7b3d0f160cfaa598.jpg

And, finally, because I can, here's Preview #3 of the fic that I'm working on. This time, it's a two-for-one special: two shorter excerpts from two different points in the fic.

Spoiler

I must not be used to sleeping on the floor beside Il Rak’s bed just yet; even slight noises are waking me up in the middle of the night.

Still, over the past week that Nae Il and I have been here, I’ve learned how best to fall back asleep. So even though the sound of the bedroom door clicking open brings me to awareness, I keep my eyes closed as I roll over to face towards the bed and away from the door.

Chances are, Il Rak just had to use the washroom; and unlike that first time we’d done this – that time when we were both staying at Si Won’s apartment in Vienna for New Year’s – he’s now become an expert at slipping in and out of bed without disturbing me.

So the last thing I’m expecting is to feel someone trip, kicking me lightly in the small of the back.

“Oops – mianhaeyo.”

That – that was….

My eyes fly open and I jolt awake, sitting up and scrambling to back away from the person I can just barely see in the darkness before me.

“Ya, Seolle-”

In a flash, Nae Il is crouched down on the floor beside me, one hand clamped over my mouth as the other one grabs me by the back of the neck, holding me in place.

“Quiet, Orabang,” she hisses in my ear. “If Ahjussi wakes up, we’re really in trouble.”

Still struggling to break free, I shoot a glare at her, then up out of the corner of my eye towards the bed.

What’s happening? What is she doing here? And where the hell is Yoo Il Rak that he hasn’t been woken up by now?

Oh.

There’s no-one there. The bed is empty.

“Can I let go now, Orabang?” Nae Il asks, “Or are you going to scream again?”

Never mind that she’s just asked two completely opposite questions; when I nod in response, she abruptly lets go, moving to sit down on the floor beside me as I, finally able to breathe again, gasp for air.

“All right,” I whisper once I have caught my breath, “what’s going on?” I glare first at the bed, then back at her. “Whose brilliant idea was this?”

[...]

After bidding a quick goodnight to the girls, Il Rak and I retreat into his room and shut the door. Almost immediately, he grabs his violin case from its corner and places it onto the bed.

“Si Won told me,” he says, opening the case and pulling out the instrument from inside, “that she and Nae Il have already picked out what they want to do for their duet.”

“Oh?” I turn back from the poster I had been idly studying on his wall – one of several for rock bands that I do not recognize – and glance over at him.

“Mm,” he answers with a nod. “Zigeunerweisen, by Sarasate.”

“Ah, geu rae?”

“It was one of the pieces from Si Won-ie’s graduation recital, so I know what to expect,” he explains. “Trust me, Yoo Jin-ah: if you haven’t heard her play it before, prepare to be blown away. She does an amazing job at it.”

“Arasseo,” I answer with a nod. “I’ll be ready for it.” Gesturing to the violin in his hand, I add, “Does this mean that you’ve got an idea now, too?”

“Of course!” He jumps up from the bed and brings the violin up to his shoulder. “See if you know this.”

He starts playing, then, a quick and dissonant melody, his bow almost sawing across the strings as he sways with the beat.

In a flash, it comes to me.

“Camille Saint-Saens, Danse Macabre.” I let out a short laugh. “Trust a rocker like you to pick something like this.”

“Wae? ‘Black as the darkness in my soul’ and all that jazz?”

When I nod in response, he beams. “Of course!” he cries out, switching his bow to the hand that’s holding the violin’s neck, then flashing me that hand gesture of his once again. “I’ve wanted to do this piece for a while now, but it was never assigned to me at Haneum, and now that I’ve graduated and could do whatever I want, I haven’t found a pianist for it.

“So, what say you? You up for doing this with me or not?”

“Of course,” I answer. “I’m fine with it if it’s what you want to do.”

“Daebak!” He holds out his free hand to me in a fist. Realizing what he wants me to do, I make a fist of my own and lightly touch it to his: a gesture that makes his smile grow impossibly wider.

“By the way, while we’re on the subject….” I repeat his gesture right back to him: thumb, forefinger and pinky extended with the other two tucked away. “Just what exactly does this mean anyway?” When Il Rak looks skeptically at me, I explain, “I see you doing it a lot, but have no idea what it means.”

“Ah,” he says, nodding in understanding. “Well, since you asked, Yoo Jin-ah: when you hold it up like this –” he shows me a similar, but different, sign that just has the forefinger and pinky extended “– you’re making the ‘Devil’s horns’.”

Something about the name makes me glance  warily at him as I slowly nod. “I see….”

“But what I was doing – and what you’re doing now – is something different. In English, that spells out ‘I.L.Y.’. Or in other words, ‘I love you’.”

Immediately, I let go of the sign as though it has scorched my fingers and burst out into a coughing fit.

“Mwo?!”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here I am with today's pics

Spoiler

A collection of miscellaneous selcas

A shot from a Chinese magazine

Some interesting old-school lighting here

75700a56bae3e3ea5b09413bac5f3110.jpg

Really liking these close-up shots

Mini and Current JW

• Like 2

Here I am with today's pics - and, once again, it's Throwback Thursday time!

Spoiler

A shot from 1N2D - This was from the episodes when each of the cast members was paired with a Korean immigrant who had come to visit from overseas. And then they went to Dokdo, and JW's behaviour there really cemented his reputation as a "patriotic actor" ;) 

Nice shot from the 2012 KBS Drama Awards - I think he also wound up wearing this suit in "Level 7 Civil Servant"...or at least one very similar to it. I like this look on him, though :) 

438c8878e08e514f79b03e9bc5b8b38a.jpg

This shot from his 2012 appearance on "Win Win" is just awesome :P 

6f3257d2d1a93b08bfccfa47ed1ffaa5.jpg

What do you guys think about this hairstyle on him?

f8b854bde970a56fea167297f20dfe03.jpg

Cutie face from "Don't Click"

And we don't often get to see JW with a five o'clock shadow, so these shots from "Ojakgyo Brothers" are a bit of an eye-opener as to just what he'd look like with one. (It's a slideshow, so make sure you click through ;))

And, while not strictly a throwback, "Good Doctor" was recently featured on this Soompi article: 11 K-Dramas with Deliciously Satisfying Slow-Burn Romances

• Like 2

A bit later than usual (sorry - I was busy), but here are today's pics.

Spoiler

A collection of black and white photos

This next shot's from this Instagram post (sorry; the site's glitching right now so I can't embed it properly): https://www.instagram.com/p/BM6eXibjkN5/

ab116f8a9958b3c95e19b319ce041521.jpg

Such a cute expression

9b66f21060218a7edfb2c4af641f0d5d.jpg

Personally, I'm not a fan of this look on him (it's not JW's fault - I just think that sweater's ugly, no matter who's wearing it, and I've seen a couple :P). But I will say that his cute expression and demeanour make up for it.

245021eca642fc9f0231d529dced0835.jpg

A couple of shots from "Nae Il's Cantabile"

Behind the scenes from a photo shoot

Cute and sweet smile

I like the way focus was used in this shot

• Like 2

Still just me? Okay, then. :confused:

Anyway, here are today's pics!

Spoiler

Some really nice fan-edits for "Yong Pal"

69da8bd3165b8511476e23b3f249d8a9.jpg

I'm quite liking the framing/composition in this shot from "Nae Il's Cantabile"

(From this Instagram slideshow: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5F_XqgQeg/)

f40c56ad0f395a1b8ce50773d5ec85e5.jpg

Some shots from an interview he did in Hong Kong

Let's do an autograph pic

Some pages from magazines - I think it's multiple publications, since I see both Japanese and Chinese in there.

Such a cute and sweet smile

(From this Instagram slideshow: https://www.instagram.com/p/BbjuCEHleo9/

4afe95096955ddf4f71c65742d2a0344.jpg

• Like 2

Just stopping by with today's pics!

Spoiler

A cute expression from "Yong Pal"

I just really like how this shot turned out

Some funny faces from "Level 7 Civil Servant" - Honestly, JW as Han Gil Ro had some of the most comical expressions EVER.

(From this Instagram slideshow: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk5YdtQBBAf/)

9ba53441b2f665d0f7f5739c93dfcc8f.jpg

Just so casually cool

And, before I go, one last point I want to make: 

I don't know why, but for some bizarre reason, I always end up thinking that JW looks really cool when he's completely soaking wet - or, if nothing else, when his hair's wet.

Like in this shot from "Nae Il's Cantabile"...

...Or this one from "Yong Pal"...

...Or this one from "Gaksital" (Okay, not gonna lie - I don't like the bloodiness here, and this episode was just painful to watch, but you get the idea)

dc702095542cd6920af36a32ddabaa39.jpg

Like...shower scenes don't do it for me, but somehow, this does? Somebody help me - is this actually a thing, or am I just weird? :flushed:

• Like 2

Just popping by quickly for the fourth and final Preview of my fic!

I won't be able to release any more teasers without getting into spoilers, so this will be it until the whole thing's finished.

Spoiler

For a long moment, none of us says anything, but then, perhaps since it is finally allowed to wander freely, my mind conjures up a moment from earlier this afternoon.

“By the way,” I begin, “since we’re on the subject: did either of you tell Lee Yoon Hoo about the incident at the waterpark?”

Moving as one, Nae Il and Il Rak both shoot me confused looks.

“I know I didn’t,” Il Rak ultimately says. He gives Nae Il a sideways glance. “What about you, Seollebal?”

She shakes her head. “I did mention it in passing once, but just to say that I didn’t see who saved you. Wae? Did something happen?”

I answer with a shrug. “Nothing much. It’s just that he said something really weird: ‘The last time I saw you like this, you nearly died.’”

Il Rak blinks in surprise. “That is weird.”

My brow furrows as I try to put the pieces together in my head. “To be honest, I’m not even entirely sure he was referring to the incident at the waterpark. I mean, we only met for the first time later that day at the Yoon Yi Song Festival, so…”

Suddenly, Nae Il straightens up in her seat with a gasp, snapping her fingers. “Wait – I remember now!”

I round on her. “Ya, Seollebal – are you saying you did tell him?”

She shakes her head. “Aniyo. But….” She directs her gaze at Il Rak, waving a finger at him as though trying to jog her memory. “Rak-kun, you remember, right? That time Yoon Hoo-sunbae treated us to lunch and I’d said –”

“Ah, geu rae – you’d said that from the look of Yoon Hoo’s hands, your guess was that the person who saved Yoo Jin must’ve been a cellist and –”

“Mwo?!”

Startled by my outcry, both of them turn to gape at me.

“Or- Orabang….”

“Yoo Jin-ah….”

“Look, don’t you two get it?” I blurt out, my voice rising in agitation.

This can’t be right. This can’t be happening. Of…of all the people I could possibly be indebted to, why does it have to be him?!

When they continue to just blink at me in confusion, I am unable to stop myself from burying my face in my hands with a growl of frustration.

“Do the damned math, both of you!”

Taking my instructions literally, Nae Il starts counting out the points we have established so far on her fingers. “We were on our way to the Yoon Yi Song Festival, so chances are, Yoon Hoo-sunbae was, too. I didn’t see the guy’s face when he rescued Orabang, but I did see his hands. He had hands like a cellist’s -”

“Lee Yoon Hoo is a cellist,” I cut in, with just enough edge in my voice that I hope Nae Il takes the hint.

“Geu rae, Orabang. Yoon Hoo-sunbae is a cellist, so that’s why I –”

Her words die on her lips, and she is left simply gaping as understanding finally flares up in her eyes.

“What?” Il Rak asks, reaching over to seize her arm with both hands. “What is it?”

She turns slowly to look at him, eyes wide and shining. “It was him.”

His brow furrows in confusion: a move that makes me roll my eyes and slap my forehead despite my better judgment.

“Don’t you get it, Rak-kun?” Nae Il gasps. “It’s got to be him. Who else could it be? Yoon Hoo-sunbae was the one who saved Orabang!”

Come on - I've been wanting this bunch of idiots to figure it out for a long time now. Like, seriously, just how dense did they have to be not to realize it? :tounge_xd:

Once again, this is it for the previews. So stay tuned for the full story once it's completed! :grin:

• Like 2

Okay, before I get to today's pics, just wanted to show this to everyone: the trailer for the Japanese version of "Good Doctor" has now been released! :mask:

I don't know about you guys, but I think this one just might give the Korean version - and JW's performance - a run for its money. It's definitely picking up on nuances that I didn't notice in the American remake, so.... Here's hoping it goes well! :thumbsup:

And now for pics!

Spoiler

Sleepy Kim Tae Hyun.... :sleeping:

This shot from JW's appearance on "Witch Hunt" (which also was his reunion with Sung Si Kyung ;)) is so cute

I wonder what he's reading....

I'm really liking the composition/posing for this shot

That sweet contagious smile

Getting a little bit sassy on 1N2D. lol - JW doesn't do sassy or mischievous often, but when he does, it's hilariously innocent and childlike like this :P 

f7bd2ffffc6c7acbaf2056239be3509c.jpg

• Like 2

Still quiet here, but I'm not about to let that stop me! :smiley:

(They seriously need a "Fighting!" emoji here for moments like this :tounge_xd: Come on, Soompi, you're a Hallyu forum; get your act together!)

First of all, though, I want to share this video I came across on Instagram.

I think it's awesome, and just wish that the program that featured this list (including JW's entry) had had the time to go into more detail. Mostly because filial piety - which, by the way, is the personality trait that made me fall hard for JW for good - is just really hard to measure or quantify. Like, for instance, I'm not someone who counts, say, expensive gifts for one's parents (e.g. celebrities who buy houses or fancy cars for their parents) as a set marker of filial piety. It's more an attitude thing. So I would have liked to see what the show was using as its evidence. I dunno...something like interview quotes or something would've helped a good deal.

Okay, now time for pics!

Spoiler

Generally speaking, I like how JW looks when he's wearing a mask like this that just leaves his eyes exposed. Maybe it's because his eyes (followed by his smile) is my favourite feature of his, so anything that emphasizes them is great for me :) 

It's known among JW's fans that his favourite colours are black and white - and he does wear them quite often

A couple of really nice close-ups - I'm especially loving the first one, but they're all great

Ending it off with this slideshow of shots from "Nae Il's Cantabile" filming, when they did the super-sweet-and-adorable backhug scene

• Like 3

Just popping by with today's pics!

Spoiler

A few collages/fan-edits for "Good Doctor" - I love how Park Si On looks at Cha Yoon Seo in these :love:

Some nice miscellaneous shots for Mountia (second one's a slideshow)

Quiet, everyone - Oppa's speaking ;) 

• Like 2

Here I am with today's pics! This time, it's Throwback Thursday!

Spoiler

First of all, a double throwback: a picture of JW with his best friend, Lee Se Wook, on 1N2D (which is already a throwback in and of itself), coupled with their high school class photos :) 

This one, I think, doesn't require any explanation ;) 

bb9554f7aaae24f9e1c590296b5af5fc.jpg

Looking back at Gu Ma Jun 

JW's final episode on 1N2D

And here's a happier shot from the show - By the way, that's a pretty deep neckline there, isn't it...?

11ef41bc0aa98bed1d9d893d0f765ae3.jpg

• Like 3

Spoiler

I always love pics from this fan-signing event. That really innocent and trusting way JW looks at his fans is just adorable :love:

Some nice shots for Mind Bridge

That moment when you realize Lee Kang To and Kim Tae Hyun had really similar costumes....

I really like how this collage turned out

This set of photos is just so cute! (Note: it's a slideshow, so make sure you click to see everything)

• Like 2