Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

@mei maybe can translate it plz^^

maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

"There was no broadcasting station was willing to take on a mini series written by a relatively unknown and non established writer, actors who has the skill but no star power as lead actors and characters that constantly create trouble, Many were doubtful that this drama could ever succeed."
WTH???!!!! am i missing something here?- unknown and non-established writer?- actors who has the skill but no star power?
if this is what people were really thinking, then i'm having a good time sitting here with my fruit juice (i'm on a diet) laughing at their faces~ i dislike the first description about the writer, though i can still accept it. but the second description about actors are extremely ridiculous to the point of being very idiotic. one of the things that made people watch this is because of the star power of each actor. not just the 3 main leads, but also because of the child actors and all the side-actors.

@mrdimples.... My twin.. he finally tweeted. You know how I feel, you know right. cole%20qq%20speed%20girl%20007.gif

Please advice me what to tweet... my hands are so cold right now....

Ok.. I just tweeted two messages... I will tweet again in the Joo Won Cutie twitter account... jeezzz... my mind in heaven.

coolreborn said: maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

===