Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest rynhanna

With Good Doctor is ending soon, what Joo Won said before about his character's parents are true. Even in GD, he's still has a father / parents issue. But in all drama, he expressed his feeling towards his parents damn well that I always cried with him (so many of you too... right) He is one good actor, really really good actor. My jaw dropped for his awesomeness in Gaksital and my heart ached continuously for him in Good Doctor. He is someone else in every drama, never the same. 

And there s one thing I m not sure as musical there are substitutes for same roles

How they have same chemistry with the leads

As there are different actors and may have different way of acting as I watch glass mask anime

The same roles but the actors have their own ways of portraying and plus the opposite leads keep changing

So how they capture the chemistry

This always make me curious

as in drama cutie only need to fall in love with one actress for a period.

But musical he need to fall in love with two or three actresses in same time as different days with different female leads

So I just thinking how they do it

As I think In every acting actors must really fall in love with the actress in order to have chem and convincing

So I rly think musicals are rly harder than drama and movies

As not only no Ng but switching of emotions with different leads are vvv hard Ba

So I m rly impressed by cutie who alwAys challenges himself

Guest pureheartz

joowon twitted..Translation:

Park Si On thank you for you.Because of you I leaned a lot.You opened a big alley or hole in my heart. Shi Ona hello..today is the last episode of GD hope many will going to watch it.

Mei said: coolreborn said: Cutie Tweeted Again!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m

박시온 고마웠다 너 때문에 정말 많이 배웠어 가슴에 구멍이 또 크게 뚫린다.. 시온아... 안녕 오늘 굿닥터 마직막 방송입니다^^ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다

google translated

I learned so much because of you Zion night, Jimmy hole in his chest again. Greatly ttulrinda Zion ... Good Bye Today is broadcast majikmak Dr. Hall and ask a lot ^ ^

...... Awwwwww..... Cutie.....

mrdimples said: Mei said: coolreborn said: Cutie Tweeted Again!!

주원 @Moonjunwon 6m

박시온 고마웠다 너 때문에 정말 많이 배웠어 가슴에 구멍이 또 크게 뚫린다.. 시온아... 안녕 오늘 굿닥터 마직막 방송입니다^^ 많은 시청 부탁드립니다

google translated

I learned so much because of you Zion night, Jimmy hole in his chest again. Greatly ttulrinda Zion ... Good Bye Today is broadcast majikmak Dr. Hall and ask a lot ^ ^

...... Awwwwww..... Cutie.....

Wow!!!

Cutie's twitter followers are getting bigger every hour today.

Early morning, Cutie hits 213,000 followers... as I look at his followers now, he got 213, 631 followers. Yay!!! many people are following our Cutie... 600+ followers in few hours, WoW!!!!

Park Ki Woong's tweet replied to Joowon:

@Moonjunwon 주원아 내동생 그동안 고생많았어^ ^ 형이 항상 버릇처럼하는말있지? 아무리바빠도 건강챙기면서하자 꼭꼭꼭! 형도 사랑한다~~~

translation:  "My brother Joowon-ah thank you for your hard works^^ it's like a habit for me to always say that, right? No matter how busy we are, let's take care of our health.. promise(*)! Hyung love you too~~~"

(*) 꼭꼭꼭! = i can't describe this word. it's something like.. 'a must' or promise to do it. ^^;;