Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mindymoe

woaaaaah Joowon can't even stopped his mouth wide open :)) :)) so happy to see him really really happy :DJoowon is a man too, so watching him being a fanboy is really funny kekekeke... It's really a birthday gift from the staff for himI love his maroon cap!!!! :x :x
@mrdimples part 2 please, but I prefer part 0. the beginning is the most important process right? 197.gif

...He held her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. They are going to be late for work....both of them tried to hold back..but..they just can't..memories of the special night is not enough..work? can work wait..ahh.. just this once...@mrdimples.. please continue,,,

His reaction when he see a pink make me lol

Now I can understand why fans kp screaming when they see their idols

Or even speechless

I wonder if I see cutie in person will I react the same way

But that time I Saw jks Even shake hand with him I never screAm

I just kp looking at him

Thinking why he sooooo skinny

But jks s a nice guy he see me he still not scared and shAke my hand.

He s a nice guy after all

But after all I wasn't that excited to. See jks

But Cutie maybe I will get crazy or scream until no voice Ba

Lol

Thank girls for. All the pic and torrent and fAnfic

@mrdimples more fanfics plzZ as I think I get addicted by ur fanfic now gg for cold bath

Lol

“Careful Si On, my eggs! You’ll break them.”

>>> No! Don't break 'em!!!

......  holding two eggs in one hand and packet of sausages in the other

>>> hullll.... @mrdimples how big is the sausages... may I ask???
00000.gif Anyway, I bought an Upo to cook tomorrow, maybe you can use that on Part 2?

She took a glance at the clock, it was 7 am; she should get up and prepare breakfast. She slid carefully towards the edge of the bed and put on her clothes.

=> They actually did it.
:\"> :\"> .
But why I still havent got enough. Continue please
045.gif

coolreborn said:
“Careful Si On, my eggs! You’ll break them.”

>>> No! Don't break 'em!!!

......  holding two eggs in one hand and packet of sausages in the other

>>> hullll.... @mrdimples how big is the sausages... may I ask???
00000.gif Anyway, I bought an Upo to cook tomorrow, maybe you can use that on Part 2?

@farbarri, this is for you. Take a look at the right top pic. I don't think  Joo Won and MCW passed any "red" thing between their mouths. It's probably the lighting(perhaps @ezze can share as I am ignoramus when it comes to photography) or someone's tongue came out. However, I got a feeling, Joo Won suck a bit of ice cream from Moon Chae Won's lips. Or when he kissed her, the ice cream got from her mouth to his.

t8an.jpg

credit as tagged

I really like this kiss because I am so sick of the usual drama kisses where either the girl looks like a deer caught in the headlights or she just stand there motionless like a pole. This one looks playful and very natural