Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ellasam81 said: I saw heirs trailers and I think it s all mainly love and family issue

But looking at LMh character suits him yes but I can't help to
Think if it s cutie act as his role wat will it be like
I m not comparing but just imagine if cutie was in that role how will cutie act ?

As now I dnt know why whenever I watching drama or see sm popular roleS I will start to imagine cutie are the chAracters

And will stArt to thk if it was cutie how will he portray this and that emotions or scenes

as I know his ability In acting so this make me rly think how he ll portray other characters

I rly wanna see how much poTential he has
It seem to me he has endless potential In him
so every tm I wAtch Anythg I will stARt to imagine the. Main role as cutie

M I too overly crazy over him?!

simplydramafied1082

said:

farbarri

said: @stearly dont worry, their filming is not in order of appearance sequence. they filmed the Peter Pan scene before episode 1 even airs. and our Cutie mentioned the 1st scene he filmed for Gaksital is where he discovered his mother's dead body. i guess they completed MCW's filming first, then filmed others' scenes.

did Chansung really made a visit? i checked, but i cant find it. chansung is busy filming for his new drama due to air next Wednesday, so maybe he didnt have the time to actually go there. i'll keep a lookout for chan's tweet.

:)EDIT: so he did went there~ aww, wish there was a picture. i love their bromance~ two people who loves to hug other people.

:D

I also dnt want to imagine cuties in others roles

But when I watch a vvv Gd role or popular role it make think If it was cutie hw will he act

As it make me curious on this

I still respect other actors

Any way dnt be too Sad on 1n2d girls

Just look forward to his interviews and musical and movies.

There are a lot of things We can look forward like his next projects

Finish the webtoon it s nice and funny.

I dnt about how other think of this character I find it vvv appealing as not an hero but not A jerk

As an actor shouldn't choose all the hit dramas and rating Secure or those in depth dramas only Ba as I always

Have this thinking a simple and and nerd guy s the most hard to portray

As the actor Must be vvv detail how to make this charactet interesting and lovable and hatable at the same times

As many of u have said that he s not gg for fame then act

That s y I like this actor he doing things for his dream

So we shouldn't be so worried on what type of roles he take on

I mean I rly do want to see him in different roles no matter it will make his image ugly or hatable

And dnt care about rating or anything

Just take up the roles he like or want

Even taking up similar roles as before is still ok as he can improve on and will gv us different feeling of the similar roles Ba

This s just my thinking

Happy sun to you all

Don't be sad ok

Must cheer up for cutie

stearly said:

It’s not going to be easy… I feel like crying every time I see a BTS picture or some clip of 1N2D on YouTube. I wonder how many screen time he’ll have in final episodes. I hope we’ll have some screencaps and I’ll be able to post them without crying bucket.

well... i plan to rewatch 1n2d from the start of season 2.. every sunday once cutie is no longer there.. that way.. the absence would not be so hurting a lot...i dont know if that would help coz even mondays and tuesdays will be so different next week...

dedicated my 1000th tweet to Cutie! ^^ 
sharing this to you guys in preparation for Good Doctor ep 19 tomorrow! AHHHHHHHH!!! 
*It's supposed to be a GIF but that version will be uploaded (errr made?) soon. I really am having troubles combining them. and besides, I might add few more pictures and edit the labels when you guys find something wrong. Inspired by D's post from way back and gif images taken from @pinpxx post and estalyne's tumblr!* 
enjoy!Untitled