Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

my signature's been removed again. apparently, 300X97 is still considered as not following the rule. will reduce the size. :)

EDIT: edited as per @coolreborn's suggestion. we need to use BIG siggy for Joowon's hotness. soompi's rule for gifs/pics is seriously too small.

Cutie's Guerilla Date Pics. He is just so cute in here. Lovely.

616e.png

c7o1.png

Lucky Fan who got backhug and selca

eeog.png

qqsw.png

531h.png

So Many People Following Cutie. Just shows how popular he is in South Korea. :D

3dj7.png

zh1q.png

Cutie vs. Boyfriend. LOL. I think this boyfriend knows he already lost so he just gave up... maybe he also wants some hug from Cutie. ;))

8ctm.png

c40m.png

Cutie fan power dance!!!

x920.png

Beautiful Side View Shot.

2cvs.png

coolreborn said: Cutie... I feel for you... I've seen this kind of fanboy-ing in my own home... and you only got six girls, while mine's got 9 girls (SNSD) and now, there's Sistar, Boa and like you, A-Pink... Aigoooo... you boys likes it many. ;))  testosterone at work? hahahahaha. I find it cute actually.

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

Guest mei8805

Rating 1 night 2 days season 2 episode 81 (13.10.06) :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 16.5 

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.4

3. SBS Running Man 12.3 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.5 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 

6. KBS Mamma Mia 6.4 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 18.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47534

Mei said: Rating 1 night 2 days season 2 episode 81 (13.10.06) :
Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 16.5 

2. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 16.4

3. SBS Running Man 12.3 

4. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.5 

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 

6. KBS Mamma Mia 6.4 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 18.6

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

cr : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/47534

coolreborn said: Tasia said: coolreborn said: Cutie... I feel for you... I've seen this kind of fanboy-ing in my own home... and you only got six girls, while mine's got 9 girls (SNSD) and now, there's Sistar, Boa and like you, A-Pink... Aigoooo... you boys likes it many. ;))  testosterone at work? hahahahaha. I find it cute actually.

@farbarri... We are both a victim of the siggy kidnapping syndicate... And they kidnap my text siggy. Wow!!! Even my text siggy is hot to handle. :))  I already put the siggy rules in my siggy... I wonder if they will replace it with "Please see Signature Rules". LOL. Aigooo......

How short is short? It will probably wrap if you are using a mobile phone or a tablet. 8-|

LOLLLLSSSS @coolreborn, of course dear :D anyways, with Park Shi On being a loved character, and there are articles like D-1 on Naver which could only mean everyone is gonna miss this drama. I guess page 1 of the thread is gonna get revamped with more articles coming up. There is an article on Park Jaebeom's take on JW, MCW and JSW playing their respective roles. Oooohhhh, can't wait to hear from the creator's side of the story :)

coolreborn said: @farbarri... We are both a victim of the siggy kidnapping syndicate... And they kidnap my text siggy. Wow!!! Even my text siggy is hot to handle. :))  I already put the siggy rules in my siggy... I wonder if they will replace it with "Please see Signature Rules". LOL. Aigooo......

How short is short? It will probably wrap if you are using a mobile phone or a tablet. 8-|