Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

AiyYyyyyy @mrdimples, whenever I see this kiss, it brings to my mind the bittersweet feelings in a book called "Oliver's Story". Love stories have a different feel altogether when it is written by a man. It kind of brings that feeling of time has stopped moving and what is left is sweet and forever.

Do read this novel. It is a sequel to a famous novel called "Love Story" by Erich Segal. Not to worry, both books are not more than 150 pages.

I think for a change it is good to know a drama that is a love story and aspects to human nature which is from the perspective of a man and how it warms and touches the human mind and soul :)

OMG.... i've never seen Joowon so happy like today's episode where he gets serenaded by the A Pink girls. seriously, he was blushing the whole time, and smiling, dancing, whooping, cheering, and positively beaming around those girls. awww~why are those girls so skinny and pretty like a doll i'm so freaking jealous....

simplydramafied1082 said: AiyYyyyyy @mrdimples, whenever I see this kiss, it brings to my mind the bittersweet feelings in a book called "Oliver's Story". Love stories have a different feel altogether when it is written by a man. It kind of brings that feeling of time has stopped moving and what is left is sweet and forever.
Do read this novel. It is a sequel to a famous novel called "Love Story" by Erich Segal. Not to worry, both books are not more than 150 pages.
I think for a change it is good to know a drama that is a love story and aspects to human nature which is from the perspective of a man and how it warms and touches the human mind and soul :)

I gg to miss Gd and 1n2d weekly schedules

But I believe there will be more awesome goodies coming from him Soon

Ahhhh I want Gd to end well

With everyone happy and healthy

And the couples should be tgr will be tgr

Like cute doc and inhae sis

Male nurse and Head nurse

And inhae will find a boy whom she likes too

Dh and ck marry

Pso and ys marry same time

With pso father and mum seeing them marry

The hospital won't get any change

At the vvv end ck and ys are all pregnant

Pso take over Dh position

And Dh take over cws position

Cws go on a tour for retire

Guest mindymoe

@farbarri this is for youGood_DoctorE18131001HDTVH264450p-LIMO-PA
bonusGood_DoctorE18131001HDTVH264450p-LIMO-PA
as I can observe, I just saw him sucking the ice cream, not passing somethingit's longer so it's more fun to watch right? 144.gifedit: they really look like coffee latte :D :D :D

@farbarri this is for you

as I can observe, I just saw him sucking the ice cream, not passing somethingit's longer so it's more fun to watch right? edit: they really look like coffee latte :D :D :D

Slow motion lol

Actually can see now cutie s so shy After kissing mcw but mcw s like so happy to kiss cutie and to see cutie shy face

Lol

Oh thanks @mindymoe for the slow motion gif

And the more I see the more i feel sweet and funny

18hours to go before GD airs!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't know if my heart can take it!!!

-----

And yay for moaty fanfic @mrdimples!!! We want mooooaaaarrrr! =)) I wonder if any parts of it would become a reality in the fictional world of Si On and Yoon Seo...

----

Ahhhhhh 18 hours!!!!

Cutie... I feel for you... I've seen this kind of fanboy-ing in my own home... and you only got six girls, while mine's got 9 girls (SNSD) and now, there's Sistar, Boa and like you, A-Pink... Aigoooo... you boys likes it many. ;))  testosterone at work? hahahahaha. I find it cute actually.

viewimage.php?id=27b2df31eadc&no=29bcc42

fr Joo Won DC

You boys can have your testosterone... I'll have my hormones... Nice form...