Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I am happy for whatever awards Joo Won won. And knowing Joo Won's personality, I think he is so happy that he won those two awards. I for one do not expect anything, only that he win any award than nothing at all.

In my heart, I know that he is the best actor among all of the nominees or any actors out there. Win or no win. He is the no. 1. He did not win the top award now, it only means he still have a chance to win it. It means we still have a chance to see him in awesome dramas. Besides, I think we will all be bursting veins if he did not win any awards at all. ;))

I am so happy for Joo Won, our Cutie. We got lots to celebrate. He won awards not only in the drama category but also in the variety category. He is versatile, did the other actors won awards from other category other than drama, nope. And we got to see him in his new drama this year. Oh we got 22 more days to go and we will see Han Gil Ro in all his glory. See, this calls for celebration and we don't need any drinks to celebrate.

gangnamavengers_zps28d46847.gif

valinor500 said:

*excuse me for my imperfect english*

My dear Soompi friends, don't worry, this is only a show, where always rules the force of the drama industry. If you have behind you a powerful agency, you'll win a great award, even if you don't deserve it, nothing new under the sun...

But our Cutie has won very important awards (best actor, popularity), and Park Ki Woong the same (best supporting actor), Gaksital is "national drama" (and Nice Guy no), so it's all ok! All the people know WHO is the best actor this year...

I hope that this is only the beginning for Joo Won, he'll win many other awards! ^___^

and now...

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM ITALY!!!

:x :x :x

just want to say Congratulation to joo Won. For me you are the best from the best. I think its not fair when Joo Won didnt get top excelent but okay maybe not this time. let the time prove whos really a great actor. Are Joo Won and Tae Wong will be party together? he he

Hurrah to HD pix of Cutie.

BTW, can someone please tell me, which cut from Gaksital that they used for Cutie's nomination.. Too lazy to watch the whole thing ;-)

I did not see Uee, is her drama JWC competing for next year's award ceremony? Jang Nara gets her award for School, it's quite recent drama...

TQ

Last night we saw Mrs Kim Seung-woo won the big award =D> . But then, this morning I saw this article in Dramabeans confirming the cancellation of KSW's Win-Win :((

http://www.dramabeans.com/2012/12/kim-seung-woos-win-win-gets-cancelled/

Guess Papa Kim will now focus more on IRIS2 and 1N2D, and have more time for his family. I saw in an interview previously tat either his wife or himself will look after their kids when the other is at work. This means Mrs Kim's gonna be busy from now. One thing to note, Kim Nam Joo is a highly respected actress in korea and Im not surprised tat she won the Daesang Award. I hav seen her in 'My Husband has a Family' and she is really good in her role.

Im jus glad tat our cutie bunny gone on the show before it is axed.

Hi @ctfrsgp  Good Morning
I didn't finish the award last night.  Thanks for the update.
Very happy that Kim Nam Joo won the daesang.  She deserved it, I picked her as the winner too.  If she didn't win, lot of her ahjumma fans will be criticising the result.
I saw that Win Win news last night too from innolife.  Was happy Joo Won had already made an appearance in the show.
I am just watching the opening at the moment.  Wow, his performance was really impressive.  What a honour.  Tell me which top excellence award winner can do this opening !!
Joo Won did so well in 2012.  He won Baeksang, now popularity and best actor considering he only won rookie award last year.   With his speedy growth of acting skills, I am sure he can win top excellence and even daesang in the future.  Joo Won Fighting !!