Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

PKW just tweeted that he can only attend the 1st part ^^감사합니다! 저 조연상탔어요^ ^ 많은분들께서 주연아니냐고 해주시는데, 주연이면 어떻고 조연이면 어때요^ ^조금 얼떨떨하지만 많이기뻐요! 많은 배우분들 대신해서 받은거라 생각합니다. 수상소감에 모두말씀드리지못해 죄송해요. 정말 모두 감사드립니다♥+아참, 그리고 저는 라디오 스케줄때문에 1부만 참석하고 나왔어요. 울주원이, 현준선배님, 채아누나, 세연이 남아서 축하해줘야하는데 미안하네요... 여러분이 대신 축하+응원 해주셔요^ ^ 그리고 12시부터 mbc라디오 '정엽의 푸른밤'에서 만나요♥Thank you ! won the supporting actor ^ ^ I've earned haejusi many bundeulkkeseo starring Starring If what about what about the supporting cast if ^ ^, a little groggy, but I'm glad! Received on behalf of the many actors who think. Speeches can not tell you I'm sorry. I really appreciate all ♥+ Oh, and radio schedule because I'm here to attend one copy.Catherine Ulju, Hyun, withen chaeah sister, stay ... I'm sorry to celebrate haejwoya You cheer instead of celebrating + moistens ^ ^ And I'll see you at 12 from MBC radio 'Blue Night' jeongyeop ♥