Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

ctfrsgp said:

manyearsago

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

Does anyone oso hav the same feeling like me tat the atmosphere at tonight's ceremony is a bit strange, not joyous or everyone is 'forced' to laugh or smile (except for cutie)?? I hav got a weird gut feeling since the start. <br />

<br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

does that mean Joo Won has a better chance of winning?  Has he got a shine on his face ?<br />

Who can do face reading here ?

ctfrsgp said:

@manyearsago Really cant tell right now. Like wat @mydeed said, it really looks like KBS is distributing the awards evenly. I hav my suspicions and predictions but better that I dun say it out loud now.

I got it..  Did you read any news about MBC drama award last night  ?  It could be the reason.

@manyearsago Nope... wat happened last nite at MBC ceremony? shld we be concerned coz cutie's 7G is for MBC?

My momz getting bored with the ceremony... I'm letting her hav the tv back so tat she can watch her usual weeknights drama. me will go finish reading last chapters of a murder thriller novel now. C ya gals to catch up tomorrow... goodnight... cheer for cutie bunny on my behalf... Fighting!!!!

ctfrsgp said:

manyearsago

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

@manyearsago

Really cant tell right now. Like wat

@mydeed

said, it really looks like KBS is distributing the awards evenly. I hav my suspicions and predictions but better that I dun say it out loud now.<br />

<br />

<br />

I got it..  Did you read any news about MBC drama award last night  ?  It could be the reason.