Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won's tweet !

2m
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon

급하게 서울로 올라가는 길! 올해 마지막 날! 시상식 참석하러 갑니다^^ 오랜만에 각시탈팀 얼굴 보겠네요~^^으흐~ 좋은 사람들과 마무리를 함께 하게되서 좋네요^^ 모두 마무리 잘 하시구 내년에도 행복하기^^ 아.. 배고파

Google translator: Hurry way up to Seoul! The last day of this year! Awards, attended ^ ^ I'm going a long time gaksital team face'd see ~ ^ ^ euheu's so nice to be with good people and finish all finished ^ ^ well your way next year to be happy ^ ^ Oh .. Hungry

raito1310 said: Joo Won's tweet !
4:24 AM - 31 Dec 12 · Details " style="position: relative; min-height: 51px; padding: 9px 12px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(232, 232, 232); cursor: pointer; zoom: 1;">
2m
주원주원 ‏@Moonjunwon

급하게 서울로 올라가는 길! 올해 마지막 날! 시상식 참석하러 갑니다^^ 오랜만에 각시탈팀 얼굴 보겠네요~^^으흐~ 좋은 사람들과 마무리를 함께 하게되서 좋네요^^ 모두 마무리 잘 하시구 내년에도 행복하기^^ 아.. 배고파

Google translator: Hurry way up to Seoul! The last day of this year! Awards, attended ^ ^ I'm going a long time gaksital team face'd see ~ ^ ^ euheu's so nice to be with good people and finish all finished ^ ^ well your way next year to be happy ^ ^ Oh .. Hungry

Guest sunshine4ever

Hi everyone,

I think in about 3 hours and 35 minutes from now the KBS Drama Awards show will happen and I don't think I will be able to make it. But just in case some of you are watching it live, I just wanted to drop you a link because there is a possibility that KBS might be live streamed via this website: http://www.justin.tv/chingzy#/w/4355384432 (It has very good quality and is easily streamed. I just want to post it in case you guys need it for later for live stream. I'm not sure if it will live stream KBS though because they live streamed SBS Entertainment Awards while MBC Drama Awards was going on on the 30th. So it depends on the broadcaster's liking and/or requests. But just in case they do live stream KBS, and you can't access the KBS HD website, you can try to see if the link work).

Here is a link to follow that Lyra posted in case anyone want to know where to watch KBS awards. This Twitter tells you which links work I think.

I hope you have fun and God's blessings for your new year.

-edit-
Just in case you're wondering why I said that the broadcaster will choose because SBS Drama Awards will happen about the same time as KBS awards. (I think. Not sure because someone did mention it to me. I might be wrong.)

Guest whiteheaven81

manyearsago said: Hi @mrdimples

Anyway, whatever result coming out tonight won't be changing our love and support for Joo Won.  We will still be enjoying everything Joo Won does and performs for us.
I would say he has a fruitful year of 2012 and I wish him all the best for his future projects.

54mponycanyonKRponycanyonKR ‏@ponycanyonKR

오늘 저녁 9시 KBS연기대상 오프닝 무대를 배우 주원과 테너바테 이정현이 함께 심판의 날을 부릅니다! 지금은 리허설 중이에요 드라마의 감동을 더욱 웅장하게 느껴보세요! yfrog.com/nw7rqthj 

Google translator: Today 21:00 KBS Drama Awards opening stage actor Joo Won Lee Jung-hyun and tenor Bate called the Day of Judgment! Rehearsal, I'm now more impressed drama magnificent Feel
viewimage.php?id=joowon&no=29bcc427b6837

NIS  just received an intel that an unusual show will simultaneously be broadcasted live at a specific time that they don't know.

A computer virus has been detected on their surveillance network a few days ago...

A threat solely addressed to Secret Agent Han Gil Ro have been sent, a few minutes before the show will start.

Venue Area. Scores of women are flocking... almost pushing each other to see a fantastic sight. They have been following this show for a long time now.

Agent Han Gil Ro.  Following the instructions that is written on the threat letter, he can now hear a booming sound. "Shoot Me!!!"

Puzzled, he pushed on the last door and was instantly blinded by lights.

Will our beloved agent be able to know what exactly is happening? Or will he show that world what kind of agent he is?

See him and find out in...

Themanwithskillfulgun_zps8ab532f5.jpg

54mponycanyonKR ‏@ponycanyonKR오늘 저녁 9시 KBS연기대상 오프닝 무대를 배우 주원과 테너바테 이정현이 함께 심판의 날을 부릅니다! 지금은 리허설 중이에요 드라마의 감동을 더욱 웅장하게 느껴보세요! yfrog.com/nw7rqthj 

Google translator: Today 21:00 KBS Drama Awards opening stage actor Joo Won Lee Jung-hyun and tenor Bate called the Day of Judgment! Rehearsal, I'm now more impressed drama magnificent Feel

@raito1310 Really???!!!!??!!!!! Opening!!!! Yaayyyyy........!!!!!

Thank you @septmoon16, @coolreborn, @manyearsago and @stearly for your kind words. 
When I started writing this, I didn't plan on writing so much. I simply wanted to pour out my thoughts and feelings about Joo Won and the writing kind of took a life on its own. And so it became 7 parts and even then, it each part grew longer as I wrote it. Maybe it's self-indulgent but it all started because I was bursting with all my thoughts and love for Joo Won and I wanted to share them with someone. I am thankful to you and all who read for allowing me to share with you. 
@septmoon - glad you felt the same way as me about Joo Won's skinship, it's a simple way of showing care and love yet so powerful. 
@stearly - thank you for all your amazing pics and news. I am so happy to have you here. 
@manyearsago - thank you for your translations and your support. You are right, whether he wins tonight or not, we'll still continue to love and support Joo Won. 
@coolreborn - MY TWIN!!!!!!!!    you make me cry........let me smother you with virtual *kisses and hugs*. Eh.....let's not fight over whose love is greater for Joo Won, wait till we get the REAL thing standing in front of us, then we fight, all right? 

mrdimples said: Thank you @septmoon16, @coolreborn, @manyearsago and @stearly for your kind words. 
When I started writing this, I didn't plan on writing so much. I simply wanted to pour out my thoughts and feelings about Joo Won and the writing kind of took a life on its own. And so it became 7 parts and even then, it each part grew longer as I wrote it. Maybe it's self-indulgent but it all started because I was bursting with all my thoughts and love for Joo Won and I wanted to share them with someone. I am thankful to you and all who read for allowing me to share with you. 
@septmoon - glad you felt the same way as me about Joo Won's skinship, it's a simple way of showing care and love yet so powerful. 
@stearly - thank you for all your amazing pics and news. I am so happy to have you here. 
@manyearsago - thank you for your translations and your support. You are right, whether he wins tonight or not, we'll still continue to love and support Joo Won. 
@coolreborn - MY TWIN!!!!!!!!    you make me cry........let me smother you with virtual *kisses and hugs*. Eh.....let's not fight over whose love is greater for Joo Won, wait till we get the REAL thing standing in front of us, then we fight, all right? 

Awwwww..........gonna be honest,  I love the man but not the suit. The tux in the Entertainment Awards look way better. And Park Ki Woong's hair, still orange? Neva mind..........guys, just win BIG!!!! 
Gaksital Hwaiting!!!Joo Won Hwaiting!!!Park Ki Woong Hwaiting!!!

Hi Joo Won Lovers!

I am a big fan of Joo Won. More of a silent lurker in here. But I am so nervous for him and Gaksital to sweep the SBS award show.
Thanks for all the news and fighting!!!

Does anyone happen to know if there is an actual thread for the KBS award show. I couldn't find any.