Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

latteholic said: coolreborn said: @mrdimples, Awesome dear. Thank you for translating. Whoever that particular actor, I am glad it wasn't him. And for the remaining 8 actors, I'm glad they had chosen Joo Won. And though they faced difficulties, I am glad they push through and was adamant about it. And for all the goals that they set, I am glad they reach all of it  and I think more, coz the camaraderie we saw on that drama is something else. We already know what kind of person Joo Won is, this statement from the director just cemented it. I'm glad I met this actor, named Joo Won. Gaksital = Joo Won. :-bd

latteholic said: coolreborn said: @mrdimples, Awesome dear. Thank you for translating. Whoever that particular actor, I am glad it wasn't him. And for the remaining 8 actors, I'm glad they had chosen Joo Won. And though they faced difficulties, I am glad they push through and was adamant about it. And for all the goals that they set, I am glad they reach all of it  and I think more, coz the camaraderie we saw on that drama is something else. We already know what kind of person Joo Won is, this statement from the director just cemented it. I'm glad I met this actor, named Joo Won. Gaksital = Joo Won. :-bd

@coolreborn Thank you! :)

It'd be cool if he dresses up as Gaksital but I do wish he won't wear a mask, so that we can see his handsome face ;) Talking about this reminds me of the time when he was guesting in Gag Concert. Maybe this will help to tie us over until KBS Drama Awards: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrryhs_120527-gag-concert-joowon-cut-with-eng-sub_lifestyle#.UN0FE9GRCM0

Pardon me if this was posted already, I lose track easily.....
Joo Won Cuts on 23rd Dec 1N2D 
http://youtu.be/N1JUM2SaD6c
credit: thenokku
Not sure if this was mentioned before on this thread...in this episode where they had to wear the funny spacesuits, it seems that the words printed on the back of each are different, Tigger commented on Softy's blog that Joo Won's one says "Eye Candy" =))

@mrdimples Thank you! And I love your profile picture too (obviously ;) )! Yes, I do hope that more lurkers will join this thread as well.

I guess it's because my mom appreciates handsome actors? lol. She didn't like his character there, but when I watched the drama with her (I only caught the episodes when I was home), she would talk to the TV, why did he do that to Tak-gu? but then she would turn to me and said but he is really handsome isn't he? Hehe. I'm sure she'll be really happy if I show her Gaksital/Ojagkyo Brothers next time I'm home. :) And you're right: Age doesn't mean that you cannot admire a young man for his charm. :D

Guest nhatkhanh

guys!! That's a great news ^^

There are 2 news movie released on Dec 25: Niko and Zambezia
And you can see at the picture below: Niko at 5th and Zambezia at 8th on the rank chart

700983_282377_3148.jpg

Congratulation Niko ^^