Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said:

Joo Won : Loving Him For The Man He Is And The Man He Wants To Be

by mrdimples

A deeper understanding of a man named Joo Won. Through the perspective of a devoted fan.

Joo Won, the Good Son, the Good DongsaengJoo Won, the ActorJoo Won, the Hoobae, the "Dongsaeng", the OppaJoo Won, the Man in VarietyJoo Won, his Real and Reel LovesJoo Won, the Anatomy of a ManJoo Won, the Boy, the Man and His DreamsNote: This is for the front page's Fan's Corner.:D

@ctfrsgp

loveee your signature, not a fan for his SIU hairstyle in 2nd pic, but it puts grinning in my face everytime i see his pouting-mode-looks :D

oh and of course, i love Goodbye Day too, me think its the best and saddest OST of Gaksital,it fit the gloomy nuance in the drama best and i really hope its going to won Best OST in KBSA, actually i wish every nomination Gaksital could get in every Award Events going to WIN [-O<   Goodbye day favorite of mine beside 4Men's I Couldn't and Joowon's Love and Love, they stand still in my playlists for ehmmm let me think, since Gaksital started .....

@sophiechoice for me, I only hav - My Love, Goodbye Day and 17171771 sang by Jae-Eun - on my special 'morning wakeup cum goodnight sweet dreams' playlist and itz playing continuously until I hadv enough each time :D :x

As for the awards, I wldnt be too disappointed if cutie misses it this year bcoz he has quite strong competitors. Itz alrdy an honour to be nominated. Winning the award is a bonus. Anyway cutie is young and his future is bright... :)

Guest alysanne

Thank you for the Win Win GIFs, @coolreborn! Hahaha! PKW just did what every one of us girls here wants to do: run into JW's arms.  ;)  It looks like they became really good friends while working on Gaksital.  
And PKW, so cute with his drama hairstyle. :x

Been wanting to know where did the Koreans get this high def screencaps. I so envy them. Or maybe they photoshopped it - I so have no time to do that.

1_zpsaf56a0d2.jpg

2_zps66e8b468.jpg

3_zps0abf661d.jpg

4_zps06106b7d.jpg

6_zpsf291a07d.jpg

7_zpsfe413c61.jpg

Real flexible, hehehe

8_zps97070a4a.jpg

9_zpscd1869e6.jpg

Cutie's pain is Moaties pleasures

11_zps22b50c61.jpg

12_zps1ec1efbb.jpg

Yes, Cutie, we so love you. Let me kiss your pain away. Chu~

13_zps3f285c69.jpg

15_zps3dd8150d.jpg

16_zps52a6d7f1.jpg

17_zps67d2bbc0.jpg

18_zps5b792644.jpg
fr Naver blog

coolreborn said: The echoes of women's happy screams are still echoing in the night.

Trails of white, pink, rose, black and different hues of colors of laces can be seen scattered on the alleyways, roads, bridges, stairways and different pathways.

Men are even baffled why women would suddenly stop in their tracks, became wide eyed, scream joyfully and will take off running towards the same direction.

Dropping evidences behind.

What is this mysterious occurrences? Will our Agent Han Gil Ro be able to find the root of this heart-stopping problem? Or will he find out that the real cause is someone who he knows really well.

Hold on to your undies as we present to you the biggest movie of the year.

Our Sexy Agent, Han Gil Ro in his most provocative and daring role yet. See him and experience....

joowonjamesbondlast_zps4748ee20.jpg

Can you hold it in? Or are willing to let go... The desire of a lifetime begins now. 

for reference: original poster

skyfall-quad_zpsb9e36bb8.jpg

lol_zps82b052f8.gif

Guest rynhanna

coolreborn said: xopo17 said: thanks @coolreborn and other mp agent who made that poster, btw may i ask what is pantyfall mean ?? i don't get it, or maybe there is a new history behind pantyfall??

so pantyfall vs skyfall :))