Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jjsweeter0211

Joo Won Talks Ideal Ladies on First Solo Talk Show Appearance

2012-11-10 10:52  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su MihTranslation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong  

Appearing on his first exclusive talk show on November 10, Joo Won will be showing his hidden charms and performing songs on StoryOn’s Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women

After rising to stardom with his superb acting in Baker King, Kim Tak Goo and Bridal Mask, Joo Won revealed that Baker King, Kim Tak Goo is “a project that made me feel a lot of things.”

67361407.jpg

When the drama hit over 50 percent in ratings, Joo Won said, “Because it was my first television program, I had no understanding of the ratings, but after the drama was over, nine out of ten people recognized me.” 

“But after exactly a month, I became a normal persona again. That’s when I realized that I shouldn’t get used to popularity,” said the actor.

Meanwhile, Shin Hyun Joon asked Joo Won who he would date between his two Bridal Mask female leads, Jin Se Yeon and Han Chae Ah. 

Without even a second’s hesitation, Joo Won chose Jin Se Yeon, surprising everyone in the studio. 

93029943.jpg

“I saw the surprise event that Shin Hyun Joon did to Han Chae Ah at the Ohlala Couple press conference,” said Joo Won. “After remembering that, I think my heart’s pointing towards Jin Se Yeon.” 

Shin Hyun Joon had pretended to kiss Han Chae Ah at the press conference. The two are currently acting together inOhlala Couple as secret lovers. 

In addition, Joo Won also shared about his days working in musicals, which he believes made him the way he is today, as well as his first kiss and other stories. He later performed a song from the musical Jekyll and Hyde

Photo Credit: StoryOn

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, Hea Jung Min

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Who is Joo Won’s ideal woman: “Han Chae Ah vs. Jin Se Yeon”

November 10, 2012 1:00 pm dkrogers

20121110103205503.jpg

Actor Joo Won selected Jin Se Yeon as his ideal woman.

Joo Won will appear on Story On’s Lee Seung Yeon and 100 Women and will talk honestly about his life and will give a great performance as a musical actor.

He also talked about his first TV series King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo. He said, “I learned many things from the series. After the series, nine out of ten people recognized me. But exactly one month later, I became an ordinary person and I thought that I should not worry about popularity.”

He surprised the audience by saying that he will go out with Jin Se Yeon rather than Han Chae Ah. The three stars previously appeared together on the series Gaksital.

Joo Won made people laugh by saying, “I saw that actor Shin Hyun Joon held a surprise event for Han when they attended a press conference for their series Ohlala Couple. That’s why I chose Jin.”

He will also talk about his first kiss and perform a scene from the musical Jekyll and Hyde. The show will air on November 10 at 11:00 p.m.

I think I have been quite an objective critic of Joo Won's poses for fashion or magazine shots. Unlike in acting where his smiles are 99.99% Daebak, in fashion shoots, sometimes he looks....well..."posed." Good example is his Mountia photos.
I just had the time to see his latest Edwin photos and they are really becoming my favourite ones. 
Just see his smile here, he really looks happy. 1e0ed554564e925863e567159c82d158cdbf4e21
And for this one, it struck me before but then the thought came to my mind again although I think the padded clothes may somewhere lessen the effect. I wonder how Joo Won felt putting his hand over JSY's chest. I suppose as ex- co stars they are comfortable with such things. 
d17118385343fbf2d4a94cd8b07eca8064388f75

Joo Won tweets : 

Oh hey~~Aigoo.~~the weather is really good~~very comfortable and warm....I am going to get sleepy soon...Shi Kyung hyung's song is also very nice. 

Chinese translation: minidadalove on Joo Won Bar Baidu

Poor cutie looks like hez not feeling quite well, like hez down with a cold/flu. think itz a frown behind tat sunglasses? Keep warm and stay healthy my dear boy :)

aisling said:

I found this on daum, don't don't understand a word of it :Dsource daum

@aisling: I believe this is an article about stars,

which sent the messages to the students before the exams.

@stearly I read in our local papers today tat yesterday was the day all high school senior students hav to take the college entrance exam. it was such an impt day tat the korean govt actually suspended the military exercises and all airplane flights during the specific duration of the exams. oso even the police and traffic police r on standby in case any parents need help to send their high schoolers to the exam venues. As for the junior students some even went to sch early in the morning to show their support to the seniors :)

I think he looks funny

on that photo from Twitter :-) Ready for winter :-)

@stearly hez cute but looks tired to me though. poor guy... probably worn out fr his exam and all his work engagements. Plus the weather is really cold now in korea. one of my colleagues came back fr a vacation there a week ago and fell sick during the trip and still has not recover :(

aisling said:

@mrdimples

Thanks for the translation of Cutie's tweet. Look at his eyebrows... Totally Kang To-ish Don't you want to kiss those lips? :- D

Yes, I love how his lips looked in there. His lips got that alluring mix of innocence & naughtiness. 

Regarding his hair on SIU, Softy's theory is that UTW got the show to style JW's hair like this so that he won't make UTW look altogether bad, LOL. Of course she is joking but still its' funny

If anything that hairstyle made Cutie look even taller than Tae Woong :-D

I really hope the won't do anything crazy with his hair in SL.