Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@my4ever77

Thanks for sharing... Is it normal to swoon just by looking at his hands? :-D

His hands are like really really HUGE. And his fingers are so long!

Is it a mole on his finger? Now I'm seriously swooning. My pants are in danger.

Guest jsubmarine

that looked like a mole on his index finger.....
ink stains?....unless he uses mocha/sepia ink....besides.....they tend to blot...
a lesser possibility is a blood clot.....like when playing hockey....you get whacked....

@coolreborn
I finally got to see your wonderful screen caps of the "Nothing Better" video. DAEBAK! 
My favorite was his nape. I have added a new fetish! Every time I see his nape, I want to smell it and kiss it, aaawwwww......Joo Won aaahhh..what are you doing to me!
And for the culprit  that made so many things fall, what else can we say? NOTHING BETTER THAN JOO WON's !

mrdimples said: @coolreborn
I finally got to see your wonderful screen caps of the "Nothing Better" video. DAEBAK! 
My favorite was his nape. I have added a new fetish! Every time I see his nape, I want to smell it and kiss it, aaawwwww......Joo Won aaahhh..what are you doing to me!
And for the culprit  that made so many things fall, what else can we say? NOTHING BETTER THAN JOO WON's !

"Lee Seung Yeon with 100 Women"  on Storyon, Video Teaser 
my comments in red

MC: “Everyone must be very curious about Joo Won… yes! yes! yes!

Please write down what you’d like to know most about Joo Won and put it up.

You can write the “meanest” question….” oooh so exciting, I like this MC

(Joo Won half-grimace and grin, LOL!) 100 very curious women

When you have finished, please raise it up…

Most of them are questions on “kiss” WHAT! don't you girls read his interviews? Or this MC chooses to ignore the good ones!

Let’s see…number 42 – “The kiss you remember most amongst many kisses” Serious! Is this the meanest you can get!

Woman No. 42 : “Joo Won ssi, you are very charming, you also seem to treat women very well. I am very curious, besides drama kisses, which is the kiss that left you with the deepest impression?” BORING! 

Joo Won: “No matter what, it should be the first kiss?” Can I replace that word? 

MC: “When was that?”

JW: My first kiss was in high school year 2

MC: Where did it take place?

JW: “In the playground, she was my school friend.” Ask "kindergarten" question, get "kindergarten" answer

Audience laughs

JW:”Ehn….she was my school friend…”

JW: “Really..the instant when our lips met…” (puts fingers to his lips…)

and WT!@#$%%^ the video ends??? Well this is supposed to be a teaser. The full version is supposed to air on the 10th November.”

Chinese subtitles : minidadalove on Baidu Joo Won BarTranslations of Chinese Subtitles : mrdimples

- Woman No. 42 : “Joo Won ssi, you are very charming, you also seem to treat women very well. I am very curious, besides drama kisses, which is the kiss that left you with the deepest impression?” BORING!  That's it? Dang, we should be the one asking the question.

- Joo Won: “No matter what, it should be the first kiss?”
Can I replace that word?  I can replace it for you. :D

-JW: “Really..the instant when our lips met…” (puts fingers to his lips…)  ...an
d... then... ~ what?  8->

@mrdimples, when and what channel will this be aired? In KBS? This would be a nice treat for me if I happen to watch it on that day. :D

Hitting the sack now....just came across this video posted on Baidu. We have seen it a number of times but this one is a full version of Cutie's singing "Those Magic Changes".  Still quite interesting
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/9JxHAhFWxGg/

coolreborn said:
- Woman No. 42 : “Joo Won ssi, you are very charming, you also seem to treat women very well. I am very curious, besides drama kisses, which is the kiss that left you with the deepest impression?” BORING!  That's it? Dang, we should be the one asking the question.

- Joo Won: “No matter what, it should be the first kiss?”
Can I replace that word?  I can replace it for you. :D

-JW: “Really..the instant when our lips met…” (puts fingers to his lips…)  ...an
d... then... ~ what?  8->

@mrdimples, when and what channel will this be aired? In KBS? This would be a nice treat for me if I happen to watch it on that day. :D

@mrdimples: Don't forget to read my PM dear. Sweet Joo Won Dreams

Abe: No...!  Don't sleep @mrdimples' room...
Kang-to: Wae??? I'm dead tired.
Abe: coolreborn will kill me, I lost the bet, now I she ordered me to drag you and have you sleep in her bed!!!!

20120829_---25-8-29-avi_001208_zps7f1dcaa7.jpg

:)>- ;)) :)>-

Guest cloe1430291736

hmmmmm.is that JW?/and who is the girl beside him?it looks familiar..i just found this pics on FB..the article said not too long ago a new celeb couple photos taken secretly?????????http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550303_191399117663856_2089752061_n.jpg