Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Quiz 4

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these two actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find hint to answer the quiz.

Q:         What would you do if you didn’t become an actor ?

JW:       I think I wanted to become a production staff for stage setting, lighting and audio system.  Actually once I thought about heading my career in production field.         (I am so glad that you didn't  \ (^ o ^) /  )

YSY:     In my opinion, it is more suitable for you to become a model, doing a catwalk with your unique stare.  You can do well as a model.           

JW:       No, I never thought about this at all.      ( JW, you look much handsome than a model.  Don't you ever know you have this unique aura )

YSY:     For me, wouldn’t it be better if I became a ?? (quiz) teacher and this is what my parents had been hoping for.   A ?? (quiz) teacher .

JW:       I think he would have become such a teacher who is surrounded and pulled by students.

YSY:     Honestly, will you leave your kids to me ?   (laugh)

Q:         What would YSY do if he didn’t become an actor ?

1          drama teacher

2          school teacher

3          cooking teacher

We will present the prize to 1 winner from the draw.  Answer will be announced after the program

Narrator:           We are going to announce the correct answer.

YSY & JW:       The correct answer is ………..

YSY:     For me, wouldn’t it be better if I became a school teacher and this is what my parents had been hoping for.  A primary school teacher.

Quiz 5

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these two actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find hint to answer the quiz.

Q:           What is your memory for summer ?

YSY:       For summer, it is definitely ?? (quiz).  In Korea, the boys normally goes to ?? (quiz) and play there.

JW:         But for me, other than with my family, I never went to ?? (quiz) with my friends.

YSY:       Never with your friends ?

JW:         No, never once.  Recently when I have time off, I usually go to Suji female gym (laugh).  Am I supposed not to say it ?

YSY:       There is a small pool near where we both live.  You went there recently, right?

JW:         (Laugh)  I just slipped out of my tongue and mentioned the name.

YSY:       Me too.  I have been going there for 2 years.

Q:           What is YSY's memory for summer ?

(1)                     Beach

(2)                     Firework

(3)                     Camping

We will present the prize to 5 winners from the draw.  Answer will be announced after the program

Narrator:           We are going to announce the correct answer.

JW & YSY:       The correct answer is……….

YSY:       For summer, it is definitely beach.  In Korea, the boys normally goes to beach and play there

Guest whiteheaven81

He looks so cool everywhere and anytime.
1121.jpg

Sometimes, I can't stand looking at his photos when he was filming 'King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo'. It's my blessing!

1279857407-phim-han-vua-lam-banh-4.jpg

88829463.png

59585964.png