Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Some old photos when Cutie was the understudy and performing for Spring Awakening 2009. Right now Jo Jong Seok has confirmed to be there at the KBS Drama Awards for the weekend drama "Lee Soon Shin is the Best". So maybe we can see some Bromance BTS :D
JooWonspringawake_zpse7225bff.jpg

JooWonspringawake6_zps383313d2.jpg

JooWonspringawake2_zpse88dff85.jpg

JooWonspringawake5_zpsb1ea21d8.jpg

JooWonspringawake1_zpsc64a85d9.jpg

JooWonspringawake3_zps34d430d0.jpg

JooWonspringawake4_zpsd832b0af.jpg

JooWonspringawake9_zpsb3e12ca5.jpg

JooWonspringawake10_zpsb7c0bb95.jpg

JooWonspringawake8_zpsbd94d523.jpg

Additionally, Kim Hye Soo (contender for the Daesang) acted with JJS in "The Face Reader" will be there too. Compared to MBC and SBS, KBS has the maximum attendees of actors and actresses for the awards. Below is a snapshot of the contenders from the prime time / popular dramas ( I am not sure whether Oh Ji Ho will be coming or not):

kbsdramaawardscouples_zpsf20be433.jpg

Cr: As tagged

If anyone does manage to skim through articles on Naver or Daum, I hope you could find a link of an article where Joo Won is being considered a strong candidate for a PD Award from all the three channels which is KBS, MBC and SBS. This was like three weeks or more back when I saw the article online but forgot to post it on the thread.
Would be a great help if anyone could spot it. I tried surfing for it but there are like soooo many links from many news portals :( 
Last year it was Uhm Tae Woong and (hopefully) this year it will be Joo Won :)

Wow is Kangto the topic of the day? :))

Feel like re-watching Gaksital and Good Doctor, but I'm gonna finish Baker King and Ojakgyo Brothers first! Currently at episode 10 of Baker King... somehow I find Joo Won's style of talking a little... gentle-sounding? (felt the same for the OST song 'My Love'). It's the same voice yet its kind of different. In the scenes I've watched so far, his expressions doesn't change much -  but this also shows how much Cutie has improved his acting skills since debut.

Lol whenever I see Ma Jun talking coldly/calmly, I will think of Kangto's "GAKSITAAAAAAAL", and whenever I see scenes of bad guys beating up Kim Tak Goo, I will think of "GAKSITAL WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU!!!"  :))

He has improved so tremendously between Baker King and Gaksital that I'm so looking forward to start watching Ojakgyo Brothers to see the 'bridge' between these two dramas.

Ooh and I think I must have missed cutie so much that I dreamt of him :\"> Like i was paired with him and playing games together on 2D1N  :)) Ahhh I don't wanna wake up from that dream!
:x

Do you know...From what I've known,Fashionable and trendy in Korea  = G Dragon
So if Joo Won is going to be fashionable and trendy,I can only imagine Joo Won in Gdragon clothes. 
So..I somehow did it and,, well.. ambiguous!

PicsArt_1388239566284 PicsArt_1388240429388
BTW,I like GD songs ..

I think it is gonna be Musical Awards rolling out next month too. Cutie is not there in the video, but his co-stars from "Ghost" Musical are there in it. Anybody could do a brief translation?
It is for "The Golden Ticket Awards" and I keep hearing Interpark in between. Are they related to each other?

Cr: PlayDB

Guest mei8805

simplydramafied1082 said: I think it is gonna be Musical Awards rolling out next month too. Cutie is not there in the video, but his co-stars from "Ghost" Musical are there in it. Anybody could do a brief translation?
It is for "The Golden Ticket Awards" and I keep hearing Interpark in between. Are they related to each other?

Cr: PlayDB

Thank you so much @mei8805 for the translation  >:D<
I don't know if this can be aptly called " a solace for the eyes" since the Box office for "Catch Me" was not huge (being cutie biased, I know, I know....). But still, seeing Cutie's talents being accepted in musical industry after a gap of 4 years and being nominated is a huge recognition which is awesome!!!!!!
Haaaaaa...... I feel sooooooo goooooodddddd...... Nommu nommu choooaayooooooo :D

Ma OO said: Do you know...From what I've known,Fashionable and trendy in Korea  = G Dragon
So if Joo Won is going to be fashionable and trendy,I can only imagine Joo Won in Gdragon clothes. 
So..I somehow did it and,, well.. ambiguous!
BTW,I like GD songs ..