Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn wrote: »

moonandhearts wrote: »

mikhaella75 wrote: »

cr.kdramaconfessions tumblr.

And there better be a video of you doing that. *imagining cutie's reaction*

I wonder what will happen to @mikhaella75 after shouting that.

blown to bits? Shouting "gaksitaaaaaaaaal" alone ala lee kang to is enough to burst your veins. But shouting it in front of adorable and hot and smexy cutie, she might bleed out!

Funny how I keep imagining how we soompiers will be able to watch cutie in a fanmeet together and be all these crazy fangirls shouting random joo won related stuff and holding random moaty signs! Hahahahha!

LOL. Yeah, some will be holding Upos, waving green or gray pants, throwing raisins, holding elephant figurines, green sticks and pics of Cutie in his half-neked glory. LOL.

Uhhh. We might be denied entry. Hahahahaha! But I soooo would love to do that! ^^

coolreborn said:

Anyone here knows the ingredients of Joo Won's Balls Recipe in Happy Together?

.... I only know there's almonds, castañas (chestnuts - mashed), sesame seeds and other nuts (what's the one on top? Is that rolled dates?) on it. Planning to make one :D

My twin, I can so visualize you making this "Joo Won's Balls" snack.

Meanwhile, excuse me while I choke myself on the name you have bestowed on this dish

I'd love to try "Joo Won's Balls" too. ^_~

This SSK hyung already has kissed my doctor Shi On’s girl. What the…??

:-)

fg8j.jpg

credit: naver.com

I suppose this topic will be discussed in the coming Sunday’s episode, that’s why Naver is full of these pictures :-) Looks like SSK and MCW had a music video together.

woooo  Home from work and all these pages of stuff to read.  I skimmed over and kept reading about "Joo Won's Balls".   He's so full of aegyo, I feel like a pervert now.  haha  @coolreborn you crack me up.  I am always happy to be inflicted with more Joo Won fever.

I'm gonna try those bananas too.

tablohigh said: woooo  Home from work and all these pages of stuff to read.  I skimmed over and kept reading about "Joo Won's Balls".   He's so full of aegyo, I feel like a pervert now.  haha  @coolreborn you crack me up.  I am always happy to be inflicted with more Joo Won fever.

coolreborn said: tablohigh said: woooo  Home from work and all these pages of stuff to read.  I skimmed over and kept reading about "Joo Won's Balls".   He's so full of aegyo, I feel like a pervert now.  haha  @coolreborn you crack me up.  I am always happy to be inflicted with more Joo Won fever.

coolreborn said: tablohigh said: woooo  Home from work and all these pages of stuff to read.  I skimmed over and kept reading about "Joo Won's Balls".   He's so full of aegyo, I feel like a pervert now.  haha  @coolreborn you crack me up.  I am always happy to be inflicted with more Joo Won fever.

Oh!!! Who is the girl in RED!!! Its not Ah-Joong right???

ih1o.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

hurhurhur... that's why I like it when its movie... are we going to see some "Real Action" in Only You???

-edit-

Unnie in red... can you take off all the shirt??? Can I help you???

-edit-

This one get's my imagination going fast, are we going to have bed action here? Just Cutie in bed, drape in bedsheet is ok. No clothes of course.... aaaaahhhhh!!!!!

-edit-

Ey, Unnie... how does Cutie's chest feel? I so envy you!!! From chestnuts to Cutie's chest... words are really related at times. ;))

-edit-

*Still staring*    31.gif    closer!!! closer!!!   cute_smiley75.gif

tablohigh said: coolreborn said: tablohigh said: woooo  Home from work and all these pages of stuff to read.  I skimmed over and kept reading about "Joo Won's Balls".   He's so full of aegyo, I feel like a pervert now.  haha  @coolreborn you crack me up.  I am always happy to be inflicted with more Joo Won fever.