Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Great to read more people who have experience with autistic people, coming out in praise for Joo Won's portrayal and the drama as a whole.

Source: mydramalist.com
class="header_lb"Good Doctor Review(cut) class="header_lb"by MistilaI have been looking forward to this drama and I was not disappointed in the first episode. This is fantastic! Joo Won is definately proven that he is more than a pretty face. I am a Korean drama fan but also a Developmental Disabilities professional. the writers, director, and Joo Won did a spot-on portrayal of an autistic savant.

Regarding the story, I love the back story given about Shi On and his brother. I am so happy to see Chun Ho Jin playing the teacher/mentor who risks his position as an advocate for Shi On. I am also looking forward to Moon Chae Won's Yoon Suh (she has already created a interesting character in the first episode) and I can't wait to see what kind
of character Ko Chang Seok creates. I can't wait for more episodes!

Ahhhhh omg I m Wordless now to say anything about cutie

He s just soooooo amazing

How can an actor like him exist in this world

I m so touched by pso role

And he did amazing great in this

Not too exergerated but vvv realistic

I have fAll for him all over again vvv deeply now

Oops I said I m wordless but still type so much lol

But really de I have never been like this before so amazed by anyone s acting

Cutie s really awesome

Now I reAlly feel like screaming out loud

CUTIE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!

Joowon is portraying a whole new angst. he is showing how without crying himself he can convey the sadness and loneliness emotion extremely well. very few actors can convey this well. some needs teary eyes, or deep crying scenes. but just with a simple flashback he can get us crying. Joowon's daebak.. i am falling deeper and deeper into the Joowon's love-sea~
DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIS DIMPLES IN THE DRAMA....... i spot some here and then..... gosh, i wanna kiss those dimples.....

His acting in this scene is so GOOD.. It looks like he smiling or laughing or had gone crazy but in fact, he is hurt and can't express it properly.

mwal.jpg
fr Joo Won DC

... and seeing his acting prowess like this, I just can't help but be proud that I am a Joo Won fan. Some might say he overacts, then, its better to overact than do a glassy-eyed acting and just relying on your charm.

coolreborn said: His acting in this scene is so GOOD.. It looks like he smiling or laughing or had gone crazy but in fact, he is hurt and can't express it properly.

fr Joo Won DC

... and seeing his acting prowess like this, I just can't help but be proud that I am a Joo Won fan. Some might say he overacts, then, its better to overact than do a glassy-eyed acting and just relying on your charm.

The ratings of the first episodes are daebak!It's great to see that the drama is having a good reception from the audience. I hope the ratings will increase further in the coming episodes.
Can't wait for next week!

coolreborn

said: [color=#000099][size=3]His acting in this scene is so GOOD.. It looks like he smiling or laughing or had gone crazy but in fact, he is hurt and can't express it properly. [/size][/color]

[color=#000099]... and seeing his acting prowess like this, I just can't help but be proud that I am a Joo Won fan. Some might say he overacts, then, its better to overact than do a glassy-eyed acting and just relying on your charm. [/color]

padme said:

WELCOME GIRLS ^^

@hibiscus23 and @tablohigh enjoy our piece of cutie Joo won here spazzing ALOT  <3

@padme - thnx for the warm welcome! i'll be spazzing here whenever i can, he's adorable what can i say, he's worth spazzing about :) wasn't he gr8 first episode? i can't wait to see da nxt one!

hello to ev.one & thnx for those pix - i luv the photo doing his teeth LOL

BTW! girls I adore and love how everyone here fall for him thanks to his acting <3 that's talk alot about our cutie, he deserve ALL THE GOOD!  T.T   B-)  

"there seems to be a lot of people who doesnt like me" and it seems like the parents were upset when they find out whatever it is that PSO did. oh gosh, his expressions..... if this character is played by a girl, she would surely be crying all the time.
aww, just kill me already, why dont you, PSO.... :((