Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ellasam81   You look great in the pic.  What you are eating is also very healthy.  Good Girl !!  You are keeping your promise with Joo Won.   "Keep healthy, be happy and only think of him!!"  WELL DONE !!
Do you enjoy eating the fish more while thinking of Joo Won or do you enjoy watching Joo Won eating the fish more ?

Doc @ezze, knowing that you will be busy round the clock and hardly online, just wondering is it okay to post queries addressed to you related to the medical conditions of our characters and cases during the course of the drama? The script writer has done an intense development of the characters - adults and children alike, making it look like a good Hospital Administration team. With the characters description translated by ck1oz on the drama thread, I am deeply hoping and wishing (and praying) this drama gets all the laurels it deserves. I guess in a while jeonghyang will put the descriptions next to the actors names. GOOD DOCTOR, please be gooooooodddddd!!!!!

@manyearsago I enjoy both lol but imagining he s eating with me lolAnd @coolreborn big leader ya I saw a lot of big muscles in the movie

But compare to12_zpsb2b52b48.png

Of course I will choose the above one LAAs too big the muscles  too scaryy for meI like just nice one not too big and not too small I prefer cutie size as it doesn't look like a giant to me but the wolverine is vvv cool and handsomeBut the body ehhhhh not my type ehhh even jsw  body I find it abit too bigHmmm. Maybe I like flower boy than muscle man  but flower boy not so flower LAO find cutie s just nice everything's so perfect on him 

simplydramafied1082

said: Doc @ezze, knowing that you will be busy round the clock and hardly online, just wondering is it okay to post queries addressed to you related to the medical conditions of our characters and cases during the course of the drama? The script writer has done an intense development of the characters - adults and children alike, making it look like a good Hospital Administration team. With the characters description translated by ck1oz on the drama thread, I am deeply hoping and wishing (and praying) this drama gets all the laurels it deserves. I guess in a while jeonghyang will put the descriptions next to the actors names. GOOD DOCTOR, please be gooooooodddddd!!!!!

@ctfrsgp and  other JW's magazine collectors

I am referring to http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26205551/#Comment_26205551 by @mrdimples

http://piabook.com/shop/g/gC24706083113/

The magazine is available for ordering from yesasiahttp://www.yesasia.com/global/1033680169-0-0-0-en/info.html

It has Joo Won's poster, if you are lucky enough to receive the special edition version, you will get a Joo Won's post card.

@manyearsago Unnie, i had originally wanted to get tat magazine u mentioned earlier fr the K bookstore here in SGP instead. Bcoz the other time i bought the @ star1 magazine fr yesasia at double the price of wat K bookstore was selling and when i received it a corner of the front cover was torn as it got stuck on the masking tape they used to wrap the package and the magazine was a bit crumpled as itz a very thin issue :((

Unfortunately, K bookstore does not carrythe piabook magazine (I checked yesterday) so i hav no choice but to order it online. Hopefully this time the magazine arrives in good condition [-O<