Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: daydreamsindecember said: manyearsago said:

source and credit    http://mjw0930.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1505.html

Character description of Park Shi On

He was diagnosed with 3rd level of autism and savant syndrome when he was little.

He has superb memorization and visuospatial ability so he has the ability to draw like a professional

Instead of his violent father and physically weak mother, Park was looked after by a hospital director Chae who is also his mentor.  With Chae’s assistance, Park is able to go from the local medical university to the department of pediatric surgery of Korean’s best University of Medicine where he meets Yoon Seo and learns about love.

With assiduous treatments and rehabilitation, he was finally assessed as being normal when he was 17 but he more or less avoids people’s gaze, is cowered and timid with feelings.

Can Shi On, who normally eats bibimpa, kimbap and American salad sandwich as meals, be able to become a pediatric surgeon? 

(my translation is a bit awkward.  SORRY !!)

A Day in Seong Won University Hospital....

p120.jpg
Dr Park, my heart is not quite right, it's palpitating too fast....like now....can you examine me?

mhur.jpg
Yes.....Dr Park..................yyyyyyyeeesssSSSSSSSSSS......that's the way to do it.............you can cure me!!!!!!!!!

727h.jpg
Noooooooooooooo.........not your heart, Dr Park!

Guest sandralopez

hi all, this is my first message here, I'm seeing ojakgyo brothers and i am in love with joo won, he is so attractive and cool. :)i cant wait for good doctor.

Aisssh...... Cutie is such a very handsome doctor... If his going to be my doctor,  I'll be doing a daily check-up.

Dr. Park: coolreborn, Let's begin our check-up. Take a deep breath...

coolreborn: *sighs* Doc, you are holding the stethoscope, in the wrong place. Put it here .....

Dr. Park: No dear, I need to hear your breath. *puts somewhere else*

coolreborn: No doc, slide it either to the left or the right. *holds Dr. Park's hand tightly* HERE!!!! Doc.  And can you get rid of that obstructing stethoscope, its not going to help!!!!  Big%20Head%20Cat%20002.gif

Dr. Park:  18.gif