Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest jjsweeter0211

He has just tweeted
주원 @Moonjunwon4m

시간 참 빠르다.. 가끔은 오늘 내가 무슨 생각을 했는지도 모를만큼 정신없지만.. 그래도 좋은 사람들과 함께하니 행복하구먼! 굿닥터라는 드라마가 정신없는 현실 속에 작고 따뜻한 여유가 되길..

Google translate

Very fast time. Haetneunjido Sometimes you do not know what I was thinking today, but as long as the spirit. Are you still happy with the good people's gonna get crushed! Good doctors do not mind the drama in reality to be a small, warm space.

Not sure this video was posted or not?
Top 5 overnight superstars. Kekekeke, why is he just in 3rd place. :(.
I dont know if the word "overnight" have other meaning or not ( sorry for my limited english)
But you girls know me rite? ;))

cr: arirangworld

Guest lilyperry

Not sure this video was posted or not?

I dont know if the word "overnight" have other meaning or not ( sorry for my limited english)

Me tooo...I voted for Joo Won and Yoon Si Yoon the whole night ...without sleeping..but LMH is 1st.wha..ha..ha....but a few comments are really admirable.I like one of the comments .Someone said LMH is popular but he can never act like Joo Won..ha..ha..ha...^_^

Awwww... Dr Park aka uri cutie baby, this noona waiting to meet U :x :x maybe by 5 Aug she will grow a few inches taller bcoz her neck has stretched longer :)) :))

Screenshot_2013-07-25-21-19-07-2_zpsac4c0eff.png

(credits - Good Doctor pic originally cr. KBS drama site, and bunny pic fr google)

goldlotus said: Not sure this video was posted or not?

@lilypery: Oh, was there a vote for this ranking??? Oh sorry I didnt know about this vote. Thank you so much for voting for our Cutie. I saw you comment this video on Youtube. :) You're great :-bd

-Edit-  I dont know why I can catch flu in summer, my nose is constantly dripping and running. I have to go to sleep early. G9
U2hybQ8.gif
JW DC

Guest mei8805

This is english translation that i've get from http://imtranslator.net/translation/korean/to-english/translation/ for what cutie just tweeted on twitter 2 hours ago :
주원 @Moonjunwon

시간 참 빠르다.. 가끔은 오늘 내가 무슨 생각을 했는지도 모를만큼 정신없지만.. 그래도 좋은 사람들과 함께하니 행복하구먼! 굿닥터라는 드라마가 정신없는 현실 속에 작고 따뜻한 여유가 되길.

English Translation :

Time was fast and. .. Sometimes it is also know as much as what I think spirit today but ... Still, good with people, so happy! The good doctor was in the midst of a reality show called hectic to afford small and be warm.

goldlotus said: @lilypery: Oh, was there a vote for this ranking??? Oh sorry I didnt know about this vote. Thank you so much for voting for our Cutie. I saw you comment this video on Youtube. :) You're great :-bd

-Edit-  I dont know why I can catch flu in summer, my nose is constantly dripping and running. I have to go to sleep early. G9
U2hybQ8.gif
JW DC

meinitafitriana sari said: This is english translation that i've get from http://imtranslator.net/translation/korean/to-english/translation/ for what cutie just tweeted on twitter 2 hours ago :
주원 @Moonjunwon

시간 참 빠르다.. 가끔은 오늘 내가 무슨 생각을 했는지도 모를만큼 정신없지만.. 그래도 좋은 사람들과 함께하니 행복하구먼! 굿닥터라는 드라마가 정신없는 현실 속에 작고 따뜻한 여유가 되길.

English Translation :

Time was fast and. .. Sometimes it is also know as much as what I think spirit today but ... Still, good with people, so happy! The good doctor was in the midst of a reality show called hectic to afford small and be warm.

goldlotus said: Not sure this video was posted or not?

meinitafitriana sari said: This is english translation that i've get from http://imtranslator.net/translation/korean/to-english/translation/ for what cutie just tweeted on twitter 2 hours ago :
주원 @Moonjunwon

English Translation :

Guest mei8805

@ezze i think this translation not really accurate.. i think what @mrdimples post in Good Doctor thread is the right one.. sorry.. ^_^

ahhhhhh i just went to church for 4 hours and here got lots of cutie goodies
thanks @manyearsago for the translationand @goldlotus and @coolreborn big leader for the updates and the picsand @ezze for the video and the live link to kbs2 and @mrdimples for your pic story this really makes lol like hell esp the jsw new crush ms moonAnd all the other who have commented here and made the fanarts

i really love you all
because of you all and cutie and my rl friends i find strength to live on happily everyday and forget about my stress
and cutie ah you know from you i learn how to be humble myself and just be myself and work hard in everything i do like now i start to exeercise and eat lesser to maintain healthy as  i want to have goals like you to be able to inspire others
even though you dont know me but that s ok as long as i see you working so hard for what you likeit really make me feel encouraged
i ll always smile suddenly when i think of you cuteness and silly action in 1n2d so  everyday other than god, you are actually giving me the strength live on
and for others angels here thanks for keeping updates his goodiesyou gals are my angels 
88854424.jpg