Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hey @goldlotus, cheerio mate. Everybody is lurking around here, maybe they are just busy with some other activities. Don't be too depressed in thinking that you might end up losing interest in this thread (save for the 22 months when JW is in military). They all do keep dropping in between and haven't lost interest in JW. Check out the twitter convos of our soompi friends. Many of them keep in touch even through that means :)

Guest butwal

Dear @goldlotus, cheer up! Its not that I have lost interest on our cutie its just that I am busy with my work these days but I can assure you that I check this thread every single day. I am up-to-date with everything that our cutie has been upto! I can't wait for his new drama and movie not sure about his musical though! I don't think I would admire any other K-actors apart from our cutie! I will be active in this thread once his drama starts hehe. I know it sounds selfish of me for being active when he is around on TV and go quiet when he is in haitus but because of my busy life I am afraid I can't dedicate my time on this thread as much as I like to do! But believe me Joo Won would be my hero forever :)

goldlotus said: I'm now backtracking the thread, I suddenly feel a bit sad cuz I see many people who are active from the start not around here anymore.
Where's @jeeji, @mojobobo, @alysanne, @ratio1310, @butwal... ( I saw @butwal LOL my post days ago, but why she hasnt showed up), and even @stearly left without saying a word.  I naturally feel sad, I should not have read old posts. I have found some stuffs very funny, moaty that made me laugh alot, but finnally I'm more sad than happy. Wonder if I will be like them someday - the day that I feel bored with Cutie, no longer interested in him, appear less than before and gradually disappear :(
Cutie's the first Korean actor that made me admire like that. I registered soompi in 2007 but untill I know Cutie, I just show up, and my first post was in this thread. I hope I will stay here with you as long as possible. You girls are really great  and I feel comfortable here.
Sorry, I'm a bit sensitive tonight.
I will be back to myself tomorrow.
Good night chingus

Good morning everyone

I think it s natural for people to come and go

Even friends or relatives to others also seldom meet up because too busy but we do think of them in our heart

And even lost interest with the idol I think still can keep in touch with his fans

Like now I still kp in touch with last time jks fan even we are not his fans anymore

And even I lost interest in jks I still think that he s vvv friendly at Sg fm

Hmmm there are idols that I like but not active in their thread too like I like ella but seldom go to her baidu or and other fcs to see the updAtes but will google awhile to see if she S doing any dramas or movies or not lA

And I have liked her for ten years

I start to like her in 2003 because of her drama the rose

And till now I still like her because she s as crazy and funny as before and vvv genuine to others

and cutie s also this type of person vvv genuine even he s quiet and shy. And there is just one little thing that I don't really like about him s he s too concern about his look I mean I know he s an actor la and need to take care of his look of his cam but to me when I see him keep touching his hair and face and looking at the Mirror I was like -.-lll as I can't stand guys like that as I am a boyish girl but also can't be like his Hyun uhm force totally don't care about how he look sometime I really find him dirty and lazy to see but he s Manly la but too manly le

Hmm I think chA tAe Hyun s just nice Not too lazy looking and not too care about how he looks and he s sometimes so funny and cArefree but not too handsome and quite gentle de but he s married

Hmm this type of man s an ideal type to get marry

But over All I like his cuteness and genuine character so even I don't come to this thread that often I will still like cutie unless he change to another character that I don't like or suddenly change his appearance that I can't accept de then I will stay away from him but will still keep in touch with you gals de

Think wat make me feel so addicted in here not only cutie but also you gals warmth and friendliness which make this thread like Cutie full of humane smell

So I Love everyone here even the quiet lurkers too

As I think without mAny ppl reading this thread the main poiint of this thread will be no meaning le

So pls come here and read more

And support him to the fullest

I started my craziness over idol when Taiwanese F4 made their debut with Meteor Garden. And I still look for their news and wish them well always...
After that I guess quite long after that, I started to look at the K-drama world, but no one captivated my heart until Lee MinHo played as GJP in BOF... And I still stick to him up to date...
Along the way, I watched Baker King, and JooWon mesmerized me with his great acting although he played as the antagonist character there.
After that, when Ojakgyo Brothers started, there I started my craziness over JooWon as Hwang TaeHee... More than I have ever done to my previous idols, I started to have email, twitter, facebook dedicated to my craziness over JooWon... It's actually a new experience for me although I am NOT young anymore, but I feel younger and excited with myself as the moatier over JooWon... (Disclaimer: errr reminder to self: age is just a number!) ;)

Anyway.... I have never been interacted with any group of people who like the same person and have fun in admiring that person together until I met the people in OBsessions (Softy, Cadence) and here in this Soompi thread...

Even when I may not be active again in future, I am sure, JooWon will always have a special place in my heart, along with all the friends I met, meet and will meet along the journey in admiring him...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Why so mellow in Wednesday morning???

Sorry, folks!!! 12 more days before GOOD DOCTOR!!! Let's wait enthusiastically for our Cutie's next awesome work!

I hope I could put some Cutie's butt dancing gifs on my post, but I leave all the gif and art picture posts to my masters @coolreborn and @mrdimples and all other creative chingus... Now, to all the moatiers out there, let's just imagine it with me!

;)) :-*

goldlotus said: I'm now backtracking the thread, I suddenly feel a bit sad cuz I see many people who are active from the start not around here anymore.
Where's @jeeji, @mojobobo, @alysanne, @ratio1310, @butwal... ( I saw @butwal LOL my post days ago, but why she hasnt showed up), and even @stearly left without saying a word.  I naturally feel sad, I should not have read old posts. I have found some stuffs very funny, moaty that made me laugh alot, but finnally I'm more sad than happy. Wonder if I will be like them someday - the day that I feel bored with Cutie, no longer interested in him, appear less than before and gradually disappear :(
Cutie's the first Korean actor that made me admire like that. I registered soompi in 2007 but untill I know Cutie, I just show up, and my first post was in this thread. I hope I will stay here with you as long as possible. You girls are really great  and I feel comfortable here.
Good night chingus

mrdimples said: goldlotus said: I'm now backtracking the thread, I suddenly feel a bit sad cuz I see many people who are active from the start not around here anymore.
Good night chingus

Guest mei8805

Good Morning all..! (Indonesia time 10.28 AM)How are u all today?Great, isn't it?gooddrama.net already sub 1 night 2 days episode 72 (130721).. This is the link :http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/2-days-1-night-episode-2

Happy Watching... ^_^
Have a nice day all....!!화이팅 Cutie for all of your activities today..!화이팅 for all of u'r activity too cutie lovers ..! 화이팅..!

20121012000296_0.jpg
(cr pic from :  http://img.newspim.com/content/image/2012/10/12/20121012000296_0.jpg)