Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mydeed

Cutie: I'll go down on my knee and shoot  my arrow, for you, coolreborn.

1xxo.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

coolreborn: I'll accept your arrow.... no matter how BIG it is, Cutie...

HAHA.

Your kitten Catsital has grown up so much.

Meow.

i think New PD intend to bring a lot of guests to the show so that it will get international recognition. this was what happened to me for Running Man. i discovered the show when 2pm were the guests, then stayed since then for i love how SBS runs the show. i love their conept in playing games, and they bring different concepts each time. RM is not getting much recognition in Korea, but look at the hype it creates if the casts went overseas. fans went crazy!
the thing is, RM brings in guests to increase their popularity, but they maintain their momentum in games and concept of the show. in the case for 1N2D, they want to bring in guests to increase ratings, but they're not doing something that makes fans want to stay. fans will go "oh, so there's this kind of show. ok then" and not feel a certain thrill to watch it. they want to try and gain some new fans, but they're not doing what it takes to maintain the old fans.
gain some fans =/= lose a lot of fans.
i wish there is a channel for fans to express their disappointment towards the show. i have a lot of things to say to the production crews. though it might not be pretty comments, but there are truths behind disappointments that will help the show to be better, instead of wanting only nice comments but not improving in any way. alright, end of 1N2D chant~

Guest lilyperry

coolreborn said:

Wahhh!!!! Unnie!!! I saw envy you!!!

2w373tf.png

fr JOo Won DC

.... What does Cutie's chest feel? Does the raisins poke you? ahahhaahaha....

Ya....you take those pokey raisins, I will take the BIG poke, kamsahhamnida!

Ohmo..... Really...really BLING BLING JOO WON OPPA <3

Guest mei8805

Daily motion link for 1 night 2 days today episode : (30th June 2013) :
Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11eh7s_%E3%85%82%E3%85%87_travel
Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ehbd_%E3%85%87%E3%85%81%E3%84%B7_webcam (sorry but the audio is not good for part 2 :( )
cr : rhdqn (at daily motion)

Guest winterdays

farbarri said: winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

Guest winterdays

ellasam81 said: @winterdays welcome I am also quite new here only half month old lover of cutie
And I also like him after watching 7gcs ehhh I also think it s a wasted drama

But somehow it bring me to like cutie and you should watch ojakgyo brothers too because it make me fall in love with him deeply

And don't miss his highly recommended upcoming drama good doctor which will be air in 5 Aug

Enjoy your stay here and see you more often

Welcome to this big family of cutie

Guest winterdays

manyearsago said: winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

Guest mei8805

@winterdays welcome to the best and the warmest of cutie lover family..  >:D< Love u all cutie lovers... :xLove cutie too so much.. >:D< :xEveryone, 화이띵..! \(^.^)/

mrdimples said: @manyearsago

You and @mjwonnie just blasted me to the moon. Eh....or am I already there? I truly have never seen a fan account like this! You are DAEBAK! Thank you so much. I had thought you would be busy 'recuperating" from your holiday once you reached home but still you took the time and effort to do this and share with us. Suddenly I have this immense pride swelling inside me, I think soompiers are really the best resouce of Joo Won's goodies in the English speaking world.
I am going to read again and again your account.

farbarri said: pandora460 said: it is really sad that db isnt going to recap 1N2D. actually, i dont read db's recaps of the show; but if a strong blogsite like them retracts like that then its an indication of the show's dwindling public interest (at least for the english speaking public).i hope kbs doesnt cancel the show and that the new PD-writer team can put their act together to come up with better shows.