Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hitting my heart with bow and arrow again Cutie??

otj4.jpg

fr Joo Won DC

Drooling all over

He really so cool in that

And I think he can really act as an Mongolian warrior

Maybe the big movie directors from hk or china see this pic and they will ask him to cast in those big blockbuster movies

This is my wish that he can go international and be part in big blockbuster productions in everywhere

Hehehehehe

I believe in him

coolreborn said: @manyearsago, Thank you for translating Cutie's Fanmeet in Japan my dear. I know you've put time and effort in going to the fanmeet, you and @Mjwonnie and then translating and also your fan accounts. I am so forever thankful for all the goodies, both of you had shared with us. >:D< >:D< >:D<

pandora460 said: @manyearsago..thank you for your selflessness, from preparing the goods for JW to the immediate recap of his Japan fanmeet and this the final recap which is really like being there! i want to hug you so tight to show my appreciation. the same hug goes to @jwonnie and @coolreborn! 

Guest arch00

omo omo omo @coolreborn master nomu nomu nomu saranghae master for this pic. I was sooooooooo waiting for cutie with ear fluffy thing :) He looks so cute :x

rY4i6EF.jpg

pic fr master

winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

coolreborn said:
mrdimples said: So, it's finally over. The recaps that is, Dramabeans has announced that last week's episode will be their final recap for 1N2D.

Honestly, I have not watched the last episode and only laughed at the awesome gifs that our @stearly and @goldlotus made for this show. If I go by reading DB's recaps, I get the feeling that the show was so meaningless, meandering and boring. As a fan of Joo Won. I will always find it interesting to watch him. I mean if I can stare at a still and smile or giggle, what can I not do? However, if you are assessing this show on its merits(without being a hardcore fan of any cast) or just looking for something entertaining and funny, I get why this show does not make it. There were a couple of eps under Hamster PD that were good but they are too few in between. Besides the funny, did anyone else felt that there's less bromance these days? Or maybe it's just me. I guess when there is less suffering, there is less bonding.

Just as we thought, there is basically no game plan. Inviting guests was just a sign of grasping at whatever straws they could.

Wahhh!!!! Unnie!!! I saw envy you!!!

2w373tf.png

fr JOo Won DC

.... What does Cutie's chest feel? Does the raisins poke you? ahahhaahaha....

I think it the other way round Ba you should ask the girl did her raisins poke cutie s chest Ba lol

winterdays said: Hi everyone..  Newbie here, and I decided JW's thread for my first post.. Started keep my eyes on JW since 7GCS. Although it was a drama with a really bad plot ( sorry girls, but it was ), but i do impressed by JW's acting. Then busy watched gaksital which made me totally fall to him. I love the way he smile, cry, and even mad. I love his moves when he dance. I love his angelic voice. And i love him as aegyo maknae in 1n2d. I also love him because he is the one who always puts all his effort while doing something. I just started my career level after graduated, and there are times when i feel struggle, but look at JW reminds me to do my best. I hope i can visit this thread often. Please take care of me. *bow* ;;) 

pandora460 said: it is really sad that db isnt going to recap 1N2D. actually, i dont read db's recaps of the show; but if a strong blogsite like them retracts like that then its an indication of the show's dwindling public interest (at least for the english speaking public).i hope kbs doesnt cancel the show and that the new PD-writer team can put their act together to come up with better shows.