Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Doctor Moon, i would like to audition for the position of a nurse~ i'm smart (i think), pretty (not so much), funny (i like to think so), and i'm hardworking and dedicated (do check my number of comments in this thread since i joined). :-B

so Doctor, could you please give me your phone number so we can meet up to discuss? i prefer night time discussion, after 9pm would be great. how about my house? my bedroom is empty. O:-) *innocent*

@farbarri dear... Even the nurse has to pass through his sexy-tary... I mean secretary...

So, please... Get in line.. :\"> :\">

farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:

@jwonnie

@mrdimples

, Already announced it above dear. I thought we are Joo Won soompi International Fans? That what I place in the logo, poster and been using eversince.  

I think so too as it is the official name or proper noun as I mentioned. English experts please give us your input

in dramabeans so far, no one is criticizing any casts, but there are those who mentioned about the storyline. i quite agree with some comments regarding a genius person being made a doctor. truth be told, i'm actually pretty skeptical about Joowon's character. yes, he might know the theories and be an absolute genius, but being made a surgeon doctor? :-? hmm, it's quite not-believable to me. but then again, those are not the most accurate synopsis. i'll just take it with a pinch of salt. let's hope the director and writers dont mess this up with ridiculous storyline. [-O<
i just cant wait until August!!! :D

Guest padme

coolreborn said: mrdimples said: padme said:

OMO the letter  girls that was amazing!!! ^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)This letter expresses our true feelings for him thanks to mrdimples and everyone here!  *-* really is great have cutie-girls who can write beautiful words to him ;0; 

Now about 1N2D xDD omiiii  I laughed to floor hahaha was so much fun, pillows fight, dance battle¿? XDDD the thing the more I like is that cutie it's being more hilarious, he is a ballet dancer now too¿?  :)) :D  and OMG the sounds he made when he was head to head with Sugeun in that pillow, hope I wasn't the only one who thought that was kind of some moaty sound ¿? xDDD cutie you shouldn't make those sounds in tv  :D =)) 

ok Thanks girls for all  >:D< >:D<  I'll be back xD

Guest onlyyoujw

Hello Everyone! Utilising "Joo Won Soompi International Fans" as a plaque title is ideal because the apostrophe after Joo Woo is not applicable as he does not have an ownership of Soompi. Moreover, Soompi is a diverse platform (covering multiple topics of K-Pop nature) and not wholly reserved for discussions on Joo Won.

However, "Joo Won's International Soompi Fans" or "Joo Won's International Fans From Soompi" can be used as alternative titles. We, as a fan group, are labelled as "International Soompi Fans" and thus can "belong" to Joo Won, justifying the use of the apostrophe. As for Soompi's 'S', I believe it should be in capitals as it gives off a more uniformed appearance.

I hope the above will contribute to your discussion on this matter!