Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

coolreborn said:

@jwonnie @mrdimples, Already announced it above dear. I thought we are Joo Won soompi International Fans? That what I place in the logo, poster and been using eversince. 

I think so too as it is the official name or proper noun as I mentioned. English experts please give us your input

Since it is an online fan club it should be Joo Won intl soompi fans. Joo Won's intl soompi fans sounds like a franchise name :D I think we can go with what @coolreborn mentioned earlier.

Gentle Reminder

fb_zpsae844593.png

Does this facebook page belong to anyone here? It has come to my attention that materials taken from this thread has been appearing on this page without consistent credits. It appears that this belongs to someone who frequents this thread or participate here. Speaking for myself only, I am not against my translations appearing elsewhere but would appreciate if credit was given. I am hesitant to write on the wall as I think the intention is to spread love for Cutie so these omissions could be an oversight. In addition, please read soompi's rules.

simplydramafied1082 said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

@jwonnie

@mrdimples

, Already announced it above dear. I thought we are Joo Won soompi International Fans? That what I place in the logo, poster and been using eversince.  <br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I think so too as it is the official name or proper noun as I mentioned. English experts please give us your input

mrdimples said: farbarri said: mrdimples said: coolreborn said: farbarri said: simplydramafied1082 said: @maea18 Thank you so much for the good news. Just wondering autism caused due to parental abuse? I hope the script writer gets the medical facts straight. God's Quiz was good, so I don't see a reason why this script should have flaws.

jwonnie said:

Okay fellow cutie lovers, the trophy in ON! By popular vote, the trophy with the heart was chosen.

JC141_fs_zps3fbe6853.jpg

I have already placed an order and have paid a deposit. It costs about US$100 inclusive of printing and a gift box. Because it's real crystal, it is pretty heavy! Maybe about 3-4kg or so :o! I have chosen the words to be white instead of gold. The whole circumference of the base can be used for printing and I estimate it to be roughly 30cm. So the final words will be;

주원 사람냄새 배우
Joo Won's International soompi Fans

@daysindecember: Kindly concur if the above is correct.

As for the font size, I plan to follow the proportions as per the example shown in the pix above. 주원 사람냄새 배우 will be the same size as the Chinese words you see in the example. And 'Joo Won's International soompi Fans' will follow the 2nd line font size. Hopefully, they can email me a final proof to confirm.

@mrdimples and @coolreborn: any luck so far with the mods? They need at least 1 week to do the engraving. So I need to email to them the final wordings by end of this week at the very latest. In any case, I think @manyearsago will also need the confirmation by end of this week before she sends her stuff for printing. I tried going thru the first few pages of the rules but couldn't find anything so far. Will continue to look.  

@manyearsago: my dear, I am so so sorry but whilst I can bring this all the way to the FM, I do not trust myself with carrying this and passing this to cutie. I don't want to risk dropping it and breaking it! Remember that at my last handshake encounter, I could barely managed a soft, whimpering one word 'kamsamida'. I seriously seriously doubt that I can string 1 full sentence to tell him who these gifts are from. So I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to you to hand it over to cutie. Hopefully we can be next to each other whilst lining up for the handshake event. Then I can at least help you carry the other non-breakable stuff like the poster n the album. So sorry for not being of much help.. Please accept my bows of apologies.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS
Joo-won confirmed to headline Green Scalpel

by girlfriday | May 28, 2013 | 

JooWon4.jpg

KBS’s new “human medical drama” Green Scalpel has confirmed that Joo-won has signed on to take the leading role. He’ll be reuniting with Ojakkyo Brothers PD Ki Min-soo, and starring as an autistic surgeon who’s genius-level gifted, but has the personality of a ten-year old. With Green Scalpel headed to Mondays and Tuesdays and Uhm Tae-woong’sSword and Flower set to air on Wednesdays and Thursdays, it’s going to be one happy (and busy) summer for the hyung/dongseng pair.

The new medical drama from writer Park Jae-bum of forensic procedural God’s Quiz stars Joo-won as a miner’s son, who witnessed domestic violence from his father beginning at a very young age. He has a developmental disorder that’s a type of autism, and gets a specialized education at a care center, where they find that he’s a savant. He has genius tendencies, an exceptional memory, and has a keen perception of space within the human body. Well hello there, convenient savant trait. Should come in handy on the operating table.

With the help of a guardian, he eventually becomes a pediatric surgery resident, which is where the bulk of the story will take place. I have no idea how likely all this is in real life, but it sure does make for a good dramatic arc. He’ll also have the personality and social skills of a fourth-grader, so that ought to provide some nice comedy mixed in with all the heartwarming human drama.

The production is full-steam ahead with casting now that Joo-won is confirmed for the lead — Joo Sang-wook is still being courted as a rival doctor, and the search is on for the female lead.

Green Scalpel premieres in August on KBS.

Via Osen