Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

As In group tweeter maybe too many ppl tweet to him so he can't see how many fans in other countries want to see him but if we email or post agency can tell him he s really getting supports from other countries too

Sorry I dnt mean tweet to him no use ya as I Have been replying his post everytime lol

I dnt know why now I can be so crazy thinking of all these suggestion

Sorry Again if I m too over

Guest septmoon16

@stearly --- doesn't he just make you want to don a big ball gown and go chase him down?
...hmmmmm.. being in the garden is not a bad idea right now :P

@coolreborn - awww thanks for all those extra fanmeet pics! i can't stop giggling - it's like a wedding - all those flowers, that cake! and joo won's many bridal outfit changes LOL

Guest keaiduo

More pics of Taiwan FM: http://happymate5.com/Photo-OTHER-20130518-f.htm http://happymate5.com/Photo-OTHER-20130518P.htm posted by cellphone so cannot insert pics. sorry about that. these pics are taken by professional team and look great. after seeing them, i realize that there do exist an industry serve for kpop culture.

Wow after taking a short nap after lunch, turning the computer screen on, loads of pics of the Prince in white and the Prince in black appear in front of me. I thought I'm still in my dream and I havent got out of sleep yet. One word: AMAZING
My Prince I wish you could wake me up like this every morning, so I would be never late for work. :))  Sorry if I'm overract. :)
Thanks @keaiduo and @nhatkhanh

Cutie.....!!!! You don't have to lick you finger... you naughty boy... You can have mine. ahahahahaha.... I'm now under your spell. Nope can't let go.

8-} 8-} 8-}  *looks at work*  Pretty much dead right now. :)) :)) :)

-edit-

Am I just watching Cutie's Video Perfomance?.... Ahahahahaha.... someone send the ambulance right now, I think I am having a heart attack. Just as I thought, he should really have sang all of the OSTs of his dramas. He can belt it out better than I think he could. Joo Won... Saranghae!!!!  *dies*

goldlotus said: Wow after taking a short nap after lunch, turning the computer screen on, loads of pics of the Prince in white and the Prince in black appear in front of me. I thought I'm still in my dream and I havent got out of sleep yet. One word: AMAZING
My Prince I wish you could wake me up like this every morning, so I was never late for work. :))  Sorry if I'm overract. :)

Hope there will be more vid clips of his singing

I try to find in baidu and YouTube but never found anything everytime it u all post here first then I can find In YouTube u all are so fast thanks ya

I still waiting for the clip he sing my love I love that Song

stearly said: goldlotus said: Wow after taking a short nap after lunch, turning the computer screen on, loads of pics of the Prince in white and the Prince in black appear in front of me. I thought I'm still in my dream and I havent got out of sleep yet. One word: AMAZING
My Prince I wish you could wake me up like this every morning, so I was never late for work. :))  Sorry if I'm overract. :)

42a98226cffc1e175502987e4b90f603728de9c4this is very cool 
i think he has habit of touching his lipswhich sometiime i find it sexy 
sorry when see this i keep on looking at his lips make me feel so so hot and wonder what is the texture of his lips 
i becoming more 'dirty minded' now to him only  what happen to me?