Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Cutie is stll in Taiwan and this happened last week right?

Joo-won injured while filming 1N2Dby javabeans | May 18, 2013 | 9 Comments

1n2d431-00096a.jpg

javabeans: Uh-oh, bad news for Joo-won, who just suffered an injury to the nose while filming an upcoming episode of 1 Night 2 Days. Apparently he was knocked unconscious mid-shoot, then taken to the emergency room while filming stopped.

girlfriday: Eeeeeep. I know we always joke about wanting the games on 1N2D to be violent, but not this kind of violent.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/joo-won-injured-while-filming-1n2d/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest mitchellchin

Epop Magazine  Malaysia~ volume 412 (17/5/2013) released an interview with Joo Won Cutie ~947209_185627728260434_1109797048_n.jpg

Thank you for the fans meeting photos @stearly and @mrdimples! :)No surprise, our cutie looks ever so handsome. Lucky fans, I wish I can see his royal hotness (and cuteness) with my own eyes like them!And is this going to be Cuties' new hairstyle (having the fringe up)? Because I'm loving it so so much! Love his blue leather jacket, soooo sexy! Good choice, cutie's stylist noona. Good choice! Not crazy about the long jacket though, it resembles a hanbok somehow (but looks like the tailor is too lazy to make it long enough). I prefer no long jacket.... Or maybe no top.... Hmmm... Eh sorry... I guess I haven't shaken off the moatiness from the swim I had in the moaty lake today!
EDIT: so after close(er) inspection, it's not a leather jacket. I had this image of Cutie as a biker earlier when I saw that, that I thought it was leather. But heck, Cutie still rocks that blue jacket anyway!

latteholic said: Cutie is stll in Taiwan and this happened last week right?

Joo-won injured while filming 1N2Dby javabeans | May 18, 2013 | 9 Comments

1n2d431-00096a.jpg

javabeans: Uh-oh, bad news for Joo-won, who just suffered an injury to the nose while filming an upcoming episode of 1 Night 2 Days. Apparently he was knocked unconscious mid-shoot, then taken to the emergency room while filming stopped.

girlfriday: Eeeeeep. I know we always joke about wanting the games on 1N2D to be violent, but not this kind of violent.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/joo-won-injured-while-filming-1n2d/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

stearly

said:

latteholic

said: [size=3]Cutie is stll in Taiwan and this happened last week right?[/size][size=3]

[/size][size=3]

[/size]

Joo-won injured while filming 1N2Dby javabeans

|

May 18, 2013 

|

9 Comments

1n2d431-00096a.jpg

Guest padme

Prince charming is here *---------------------*   (drools forever) awwwwwww thanks for all the pics and interviews, Taiwan fans such lucky fans :((  someday cutie will meet us his soompi fans  :D love his hairstyle and he surely looking good in this meet with his cinderellas <3

Guest padme

I found this pic at facebook ^^

971513_615550795136694_335331996_n.jpg

944636_615550898470017_1645082016_n.jpg

Thanks to @kpopn

OMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII He looks like an angel so asdhggshdhjadshjajdsakj

:\"> :\"> :x

latteholic said:

stearly

said:

latteholic

said: [size=3]Cutie is stll in Taiwan and this happened last week right?[/size][size=3]

[/size][size=3]

[/size]

Joo-won injured while filming 1N2Dby javabeans

|

May 18, 2013 

|

9 Comments