Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@Ma OO since u have finished your exams perhaps u can start designing stuff for cutie's visit to SGP although when he will come is still unknown...

:)

)

:)

)

:D

Can.Can.(actually i am trying to do 1n2d goodbye video for him. .TT)

farbarri said: "There was no broadcasting station was willing to take on a mini series written by a relatively unknown and non established writer, actors who has the skill but no star power as lead actors and characters that constantly create trouble, Many were doubtful that this drama could ever succeed."
WTH???!!!! am i missing something here?- unknown and non-established writer?- actors who has the skill but no star power?
if this is what people were really thinking, then i'm having a good time sitting here with my fruit juice (i'm on a diet) laughing at their faces~ i dislike the first description about the writer, though i can still accept it. but the second description about actors are extremely ridiculous to the point of being very idiotic. one of the things that made people watch this is because of the star power of each actor. not just the 3 main leads, but also because of the child actors and all the side-actors.

Joowon tweeted his thanks! awww~ he remembers us! he acknowledges your effort, girls! congratulations! i'm so proud of you~ @coolreborn and @mrdimples especially, must be on top of over the MOON. :)) :)) thank you for letting me be a part of this family. i didnt contribute much to the thread, and i certainly am not resourceful. but i can surely share my opinion on certain things. hope you girls are fine with it. :D i will put in more effort to represent us as Cutie International fans~
guess what? THERE'S AN LCD SHOP NEAR MY HOUSE!!! i'm going over to ask the cost for a board to write Joowon Cutie Int'l Fans so that i can bring it to the Ghost musical~ hurray!

maymay said:
coolreborn said: maymay said: Joowon juz tweet!~ :x :x

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

@mei maybe can translate it plz^^

maymay said:

@Moonjunwon

아! 시간이 좀 지났지만 굿닥터 촬영 중 태국팬분들과 인터네셔널 팬분들이 식사 쏘셨었어요^^ 늦었지만 너무 감사드리구~ 정신이 없었나봅니다! 지금 갑자기 빡! 생각 났어요^^ 그리구 쫑파티 때 와주신 팬분들도 정말 감사드리구요~ 감사할일이 많네요^^

===

He said thank you to Thailand FC and International fans for the meal support, thought it's late. He suddenly remember  it now ^^ and he also thanks to fans who came to after party of Good Doctor  ^^

Guest thecoldwindthatblowsonohsooface

A! that's what we called 'actor with a human scent.' ^:)^
keep up the great work Joo Won ah !!! stay humble!  >:D< :x

can't help to post to share my happiness to y'all girls! well done and well deserved!!  :o)

Yo, I'm here to come join in the celebrations! *jumps onto the crowd*

Thank you and congrats to @jwthfc @coolreborn @mrdimples @manyearsago @mjwonnie and team! It's a surreal moment, we'd never thought he would remember us. But he did, the sweet boy did *sniffs and wipes tears*

I wonder if he suddenly thought of us because only now he has the time to sift through his birthday gifts kekeke

btw @mei thank you for the twitter trans!! ^^
@stearly, that's soooo nice for GD to still be widely searched in Naver!! Thanks for sharing it to us!! ^^ Maybe like what @farbarri said, people in Korea are suffering from GD withdrawals too! :P 

and @mojobobo thank you for the article trans re: Good Doctor! I didn't know about those issues it mentioned. I'm soooo glad it found a home on KBS. If not, then we would not see another brilliant performance by Joo Won and be introduced to this heartwarming drama.ahhh. can't wait to rewatch it! ^^
@coolreborn, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! soompi took my siggy away!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! not hungry Cutie!!!! I just wish they would post the specific rule that we are breaking. *sobs* I'm putting it baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! >_<

Tasia said: maymay said:

@Moonjunwon

===

Guest mei8805

dear cuties.... >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< i'm sorry i've something to do in my RL so i didn't aware with u'r notification to translating his tweet but thank u so much to my dearest sister @maymay for translating it..^_^ :* Congratulation @mrdimples @coolreborn @jwthfc @mjwonnie @manyearsago and all cuties in here for u'r hard work.. How kind cutie is that he didn't forget to thank to us his fans eventhough we're who should thank to him for his hard work..^^ love him more and more day by day with his pure and humble personality ^^ and love u all too dear cuties ^^ >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< btw, i'm just wondering, what's make him suddenly remember us? is he bactracking time and remembering the time when he did Good Doctor filming? :D or today is the day that he received all his birthday present? :Donce again, congratulation Joowon cutie International fans & @jwthfc  <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P Thank u for make our project come true.. ^^love u cutie :x :xand love all of u too cuties :x :x :x

Have you guys seen this? posted by @jeonghyang over at GD thread!

This Rapha Art person is just awesome!! Joo Won even tweeted his other video! Which reminds me, Cutie tweets when he appreciates something. not for fanservice. but really out of sincere gratefulness. ahhh. How can you not love Joo Won? ^^

moonandhearts said: Have you guys seen this? posted by @jeonghyang over at GD thread!

This Rapha Art person is just awesome!! Joo Won even tweeted his other video! Which reminds me, Cutie tweets when he appreciates something. not for fanservice. but really out of sincere gratefulness. ahhh. How can you not love Joo Won? ^^