Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

yehhhhi gg to marathon rewatch all gd 20 epsthen later will  watch heirs as i like pshbut will not be like gd watch it live and will wait till weekend then watch 
and yeh new drama seem nice too but weekend then watchhk and tw dramas will start searching nice one can watch weekdays after workand may wait for maindarin or cantonese dubbed of master sun then watch as the subs are too fast i hope tw mandarin dub of gd will be out soonas i see i summon you gold already got dub
as i prefer tw mandarin dub so that i no need see sub and can concentrate on cutie face expressionas i understand mandarin
i watch the that winter wind blows with dubbed and i love it
bm also got but 23 ep s ,missingso sad cant get it complete
i can understand cantonese too
so waiting to see which web come out first i will dl all
but i still like pso cute voice i think it s hard to dub him
i will come here as usual like now to see goodies and post some lame comments lol
while waiting for cutie s next drama project
and his only you i am waiting too
cutie ahhhhh i willl wait patiently as i know you are gg to give us surprise again 

I found some other articles on the webtoon "Fashion King" adaptation...Don't know if I understand correctly but it seems that it will be a movie, directed by Oh Ki Hwan (http://asianwiki.com/Oh_Ki-Hwan). His filmography: The Art of seduction, 5 senses of Eros etc. (I liked his movie 'The art of seduction' with Son Ye Jin and Song Il Kook ^^)
Joo-Won's name is only mentioned on this website http://www.filmkorea.or.kr/prcenter/?doc=online_list&searchtype (the screencap posted by Mei). However, there are several 'recent' articles about the adaptation in Korean (June 2013: complete script, ongoing casting ?) when searching for "패션왕 오기환" :)Here is one by Google translation

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201306131025231210
Chelsea 'Fashion King' confirmed filming dramas followed, ohgihwan director megaphone
  2013-06-13 10:26:59
More than 4,000,000 hits per record and Real Madrid in the popular 'Fashion King' is a movie followed by a dramatization. The original title of the film as is 'Fashion King' was determined. 'Fashion King' of the same class as the best in the world to become a good-looking girl and decided to become a great man is the story of a young boy. Honest work of high school students all over the undershirt and blends it with piping hot fashion trends, as well as 10 students making 20 or more fashion people are getting a lot of love.
Megaphones the 'Art of Seduction', 'gift' is japge director of the ohgihwan. Recent Korea-China joint film breakup agreement 'in the first week the opening of the box office in China, accounting for overseas skills recognized by ohgihwan' Fashion King 'reborn as any movie has drawn sikilji expectations.filmed chaseungjae PD for making a "'bit', 'maljukgeori janhoksa' genealogy of the production is to tie hakwonmul" said the big aspirations. Wrap Dress "'Fashion King' has been highlighted by the work of comedy elements, but bear in mind that all" great for the coveted 'dealt with serious growth is water. Sympathetic public will be able to enjoy the movie, "he hinted, and confidence. ohgihwan original director 'Fashion King' cartoon ever save enough fun to use CG effects actively announced plans. 
Original fans about this movie and how faithfully capture images naelji expectations are growing. Currently the movie 'Fashion King' is a completed work of the scenario, with the goal of opening in April next year, such as casting operation is in full swing. Some popular actors and a positive review of the scenario are known. (Photo provided wire wrap) [Newsen Engineering Chemistry News] Engineering Chemistry jeewonjeong @ News Report and Press newsen@newsen.comCopyright ⓒ Newsen. Unauthorized copying or redistribution prohibited &

I'm gonna rewatch the entire series too.  This is the first time I've actually watched eps as they came out.  I'm not sure if it's better to marathon it or wait.  I missed out a lot on the political story line.
Anyways, I won't spoil anything, but I will express how I felt about it.  But in case someone doesn't even want to know feelings...
I did watch the finale and I'll say that it was very satisfying.  Probably one of the most meaningful endings in a kdrama that I've seen.  Or should I say...any show.  Is that too much of a stretch?  heh heh  I think it's because of what the drama was about.  I think the writer stuck to what he wanted to accomplish.  
I just wanted to write that before I read anyone else's review and I start rethinking my feelings.  lol
Oh and spoiler below.
ahhhhhhh  Shunji!!!!!!  I smiled so big when I heard Park Woong Ki.  hahahaha  Hilarious stuff.  And I cried so much when he was standing up front and everyone was clapping.  That's what I posted before that I wanted to see.  Everyone cheering for me...so I am happy with that.  And bromance between PSO and KDH.  Really, everything I wanted was there.  Shunji was just the icing on the cake...with cherries, strawberries, blueberries....  mmmmmmmm

Guest noogoosaeyo

Hi guys. I wasn't able to give thanks for your welcome immediately because it's my exam week so here, thank you! :) And yes, I'll try not to be shy anymore. 
Now that Good Doctor has ended, I feel so empty inside. I haven't watched the last episode, but I have read the recap. I'm glad it ended happily. But... no more Park Shi On, plus no more Joo Won in 1N2D. *sigh* 
I miss Joo Won already! T^T 

rizcantel said: Hi guys. I wasn't able to give thanks for your welcome immediately because it's my exam week so here, thank you! :) And yes, I'll try not to be shy anymore. 
Now that Good Doctor has ended, I feel so empty inside. I haven't watched the last episode, but I have read the recap. I'm glad it ended happily. But... no more Park Shi On, plus no more Joo Won in 1N2D. *sigh* 
I miss Joo Won already! T^T 

Not much updates

But it s Gd that he s resting now

I think fashion king is more likely a movie as he just fin a drama

Not so fast be in drama again Ba

But I can't be sure as he always surprise us

But hope he rly rest well and play well and have time for his family

I hope musical practice won't be like shooting a drama need him for 24 hours a day

At least can let him slp Ba

As slpg s vvv impt for a person p

awwwwwwww! I just finished watching the last ep of Good Doctor!! 
T________________________________________________________T 
It's really finished... huuuuuuu!! It's hard to say goodbye to such an awesome drama. Kinda like Gaksital. ahhhh. speaking of which...
Park Woong Ki. I laughed so freaking hard there! Cute! Our Park Si On learned a lot from his yeojachingu CYS! hahahaha! The bromance between KDH and PSO!! kyaaaah!! I think KDH's "proposal" to PSO is sweeter than his proposal to Chae Kyung. waaaah!

oh and I was hoping we'd get more romantic scenes but what I did get, I liked well enough. Haha! True enough, he kissed here whenever/wherever (wished there was more though.) We DO need DETAILS though Park Si On!!! Gaaaah! What did you feel??? hahahaha! Soooo cute!

Thank you for writer-nim gave us a pretty satisfying ending. It's full of hope, heart and love. That speech that Si On gave was really good. It's in a way, an answer to GD critics as well as what the show intends to impart to the audience.. Sure they may not get an instant change, but a change in perspective from even a single individual is a major step already. Nice job writer-nim, pd-nim, crew and our lovely cast!

I can't wait to marathon the drama soon and to see more bts/interviews from the cast!
Our Cutie has once again given life to another amazing character - Park Si On. I'll surely miss this heartwarming drama! Safe to say, Good Doctor has made me crazy. I've been laughing then crying then laughing then being all angry and nervous then more crying. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Will truly miss this! Good thing I haven't watched the latest 1n2d. Now I can be happy again. then feel sad knowing that Joo Won's days as 1n2d cast is numbered. wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm getting sad again. :(
anyways, Now, where's the cast dance you promised us (well, Korean audience) huh Park Si On, errr I mean, Joo Won? :)