DREAMY PHASE______*

Guest Saranghae012

Guest Saranghae012

+ random icons!
:excl: look at my lovely banner yumi made me in my sig! doesn't LDW look irresistible :o i mean he always is but i lovee that pic especially. haha ANYWAYS... :sweatingbullets:

yes.. i'm in a little dreamy phase right now so if you don't like dreamy bright colorful things i suggest you open a new page.. :phew: *hides* haha

i made some filtered banners + ldw icons then there's the random icons i make for my iconpage at LJ.

everything is free to use with credit except the icon i am using right now. =)

maybe i'll take some banner requests next week? not sure yet..

dream12gc.jpgdream24dq.jpg

dream37el.jpgdream59os.jpg

ldwart317si.jpgldwart362ti.jpgldwart385da.jpg

then the random simple color quality enchanced icons as always.

if you want the singles, they're at my LJ:

http://dreamsquare.livejournal.com (except the potc & oc ones. PM me for those).

whee can't wait for PotC 2! JULY 07, 2006!! xD

randomicon26ci.jpg

randomicon11sd.jpg

credit - stockexchance, amigurumi, veer, flickr, yahoo movies, yahoo search, korean celeb thread, ldw thread.

thanks for dropping by ^^ <3

_Chelly*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest x kisekiboshi

WOW. Your graphic design skills are uberly superb. ^^

Love the piggy icon and icon 031-039. Cuuute

I should show my friend the POTC icons. :) She'll go crazy for them.

Guest yumi-chan

Wah Chelly! I'm totally in love with your filtering skills, and how they look so soft <3 I love the blue & purples in your artworks too *Q*! You're my idol TT_TT, you're too good! I love the Keira & Johnny Depp icons as well :lol:

--

if you take requests for banners, i'm rushing in :ph34r:

--Yumi

Omggg! Those looks amazing! Your filtering is the bomb! T__T One of the best filter-er on Soompi x] and i love that 043th and that his promise of the rose one! (the second batch last icon.) ^0^ Your style is so pretty! I love them all alots! Hehe all of them looks great! Amazing work as always Chelly! ^0^

If your gonna take request..probably, i'll rush in too along with Yumi. ph34r.gif

-Jessica

Everytime you post, I basically say the same thing : wow, amazing, BEAUTIFUL :D Gosh, that Junki banner is to DIE for :wub: teehee. And your icons are so creative as always (keira&a walk to remember&pirates of the carribean<3) ! I just love the images you choose and the colors. Everything just flows so smoothly x)

-Jenny

Guest pillowbox

I LOVE ALL YOUR WORK<3 ONE OF A KIND (=

i cant get enough of them.. post MORREEEE!

the icons are beautiful .. i can hardly decide which i love the most ;___;

*praises*

Guest kiss the rain.

*GASP* :o

those banners are sooo pretty. i love the dreamy filtering/colours ^^

and the icons are just AMAZING! i love the colours

you're so talented chelly <3

Oh mah gah. What is your secret Chelly?

Your graphics are always amazing. I just want to use every single one of those banners and icons. ;o;

I absolutely adore those icons with the crochet toys, especially the one with the cherry on top!

Thank you for the eye candy ^___^<3

Archived