Anyone know any good brand of Vitamin C serum?

Guest lovefool

Guest alisonbrown856

Yeah there is having a lots of brands but its depends upon hair category which type of hair you are having because most of the girls are having dry hair, and some of them are having oily or hair falling  issues so I suggest you use a best  serum according to your hair.and I am always using synthesis serum.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest susipantss

go to wish trend.com and get the OST original pure vitamin C20 serum.  It works wonders but make sure to use a high spf in the daytime (i recommend spf 50)
I have worked in skincare and makeup for 10 years of my life.

Guest eminity

There's this really popular one (well, on the rise in Korea). It's called OST Original Pure Vitamin C20 Serum. I saw a review on this recently and I wanted to try it. Here's what it does (I copied it LOL):
+ Includes Pure Vitamin-C 20%.Whitening / Recovering trouble Scars.
Removing Blackheads.
Not that expensive on Wishtrend, like about $13.74USD right now cause it's on sale but regular price is $24.99USD. 

Guest Anna.indeed

make a basic search on amazon! there's a lot of products that have great ratings! Although I've never really heard of the brands, but an almost 5-star rating with over 200 reviews sounds good to me :D
This one's $20 for 1fl oz. http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Lilian-Fache-Eliminate/dp/B00KR4NRYU/5 stars - 279 reviews!
This one's $19 for 1 fl oz.http://www.amazon.com/Botanical-Hyaluronic-Moisturizer-Ingredients-Gradually/dp/B00G75X158/
4.5 stars - 589 reviews!
just a reminder: although 1 fl oz doesn't sound like a lot, remember that you only need a couple drops of the serum per use! I think it should last a pretty decent time! :D
good luck finding one!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest redbean

That's a good skin brightener! Contains 70% organic ingredients & boosts collagen + elastin for younger smoother skin.

Try shopping on http://www.iherb.com & enter AHU481 for check out. You can save an instant $10 off your total bill! 

• 4 weeks later...

I have read good reviews about OST and been dying to get one. However, it's not easily available in my country. A few local online shops have it but it is still expensive and it will be more expensive with the shipping. I'm currently trying out It's Skin Power 10 Formula VC Effector. It is the first serum of any kind that I've bought and so far it is making a difference on my skin.   
It's probably the most affordable Vitamin C serum I've seen. Around $10, I think.__ImageGrabber.axd?c=1&d=60&w=0&h=0&id=1

• 5 months later...
Guest bebeauty

I am obsessed with ISA Professional's XANADU 24K Gold Vitamin C Serum, it works amazing as a makeup primer, has flecks of gold in it and it leaves my skin super soft. It also helps reduce wrinkles and helps repair any sun damage on your face, even the bottle is cute! The bottle lasts me a good amount of time, a little goes a long way. Check it out and let me know if it works for you! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Vinalta Vitamin C Serum. It is the most advanced effective 20% Vitamin C (Stable) Serum that we offer. Contains Antioxidant-Rich Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, CoQ10, Aloe vera, Jojoba Oil, and much more you can ever ask from a serum. Starting at only $21.99. 15% Off coupons available at vinalta.com (ends 8/31). Premium at affordable price.

Available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vinalta-Vitamin-Serum-Hyaluronic-Acid/dp/B01GND69CK

71qnobfJQrL._SY679_.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I understand how difficult it is to choose the right Vitamin C Serum to prevent the skin from dark spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma. Attention! I got a best conclusion for these problems. After purchasing 20 % Vitamin C from deppatch. I’ve received surprisingly great results with in a month. I’ve finally got rid of my dark spots and pigmentation as well as my skin is glowing. I highly recommend this Vitamin C Serum that will get rid the dark spots, pigmentation and melasma.

• 2 months later...

Everyone can get the best product online with best-providing results but too much expensive and sometimes some products having side effects. No one will ever let you know the dark side of today’s online products. As my and my family members experienced going very well with deppatch, with real ingredients in products and not expensive as well, affordable prices, my family had many problems regarding skin, got worried when skin problems getting weird day by day. Now, Best Vitamin C Serum prevents not only dark circles, melasma, and pigmentation, it also glows the skin and brings freshness on your face. dEpPatch is the best for skin care products.

Archived