[Drama 2010] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스

Guest mijoong

Guest helianemaine22

but you know guys i hope they wont make the female lead character (Jung song min) a stupid little-naive girl until the end like the female lead in taiwan version (ariel lin) i just hope!!!!oh well fighting

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there! been a lurker since day one! kekeke.. Well, I honestly can't believe that Leader got the male lead for Mischievous kiss,,kekeke,, cause recently, i've been reading polls and blogs regarding who will play the male lead role for the korean version of ISWAK, and surprisingly I think Hyung Joon and Hyun Joong won the 1st and 2nd place. I though this was just for fun! hahahaha.. I remembered i posted something on my blog regarding this poll and I said that in terms of looks, Hyung Joon is the best for the role but when it comes to personality and character, Hyun Joong fits the role..keke.. I never thought this came true! hahaha Hyun Joong got the male lead role! YEPEEEEEEE!!

actually, Hyung joong doesn't have to act here hahaha cause the character really fits him well! no need to act at all! act natural leader! ^^,

And to Jung So min, aissshhh..dunno what to say.. you're such a lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKIEST GIRL in the WORLD!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkk!!

Guest mijoong

Source: blog.daum.net/elley0606

Playful Kiss will be aired in Japan next spring (info from Tada Kaoru/mangaka official homepage)

2r7x4ky.jpg

Just friendly reminder!

Please do not hotlink pics posted in soompi! Its against soompi rules as well! For the one who upload in soompi, please do not hotlink pics from the source. And for the ones who reposted pics from soompi to another place, do not hotlink the pics as well. Its a pity i saw the pics posted in previous page all become not exist because bandwith consumed. Its not respect the original uploader as well. So please reupload in your account first before reposted! Thanks!! Lets be a good sompiers! ^^

Guest NlCKl

I was curious how the other casts look like so i googled their photos ...

KimHyunJoong-tile.jpg

now am looking forward to the casting of in-laws because i so enjoyed the comic side of ISWAK

perhaps with this drama, it will influence or challenge again their culture

like how they became open-minded with noona-dongsaeng relationship in WGM

and how men became interested with beauty products and cosmetic surgery in BOF

it would be good if mother in-laws become more loving but not the meddling part kekeke

saw this in Ode501

not sure if it's really 100% confirmed, but it's so called the 'more confirmed list' ^ ^

Male lead : Kim Hyun Joong (Naoki Irie)

Female lead : Jung So Min (Aihara Kotoko)

2nd Female lead : Min Hyo Rin (Reiko Matsumoto)

2nd Male lead : Lee Tae Sung (Kinnosuke Nakamura)

Younger brother (Naoki's) : Choi Won Hong (Yuuki Irie)

Kotoko's teacher : Hwang Hyo Eun

There are other considerations for other remaining leads, until confirmation out this is the 'more confirmed' list so far. will update when newer ones pressed

//

SO EXCITED!!!! :D

*edit*

thanks for the correction @the girl who! :) it's now updated

i have to find a prettier picture than what you posted

because she is supposed to look prettier than the lead actress ^_^

Guest mijoong

the girl who!

thx for participate update.. yeah lee tae sung has confirmed since yesterday, but no english trans out yet.. ^^ oh well.. yai for tae sung ^^

btw, i like choi won hong.. this kid so lovely lah.. turn me to be phedophil ^^.. i hope he really got casted.. he suited to be seung jo's little brother.. if I can't get seung jo, his bro is okay XD

more choi won hong pics..

0021.jpg

0071q.jpg

0081.jpg

0091.jpg

0121.jpg

0151.jpg

etwet20jiyoo.jpg

Guest betchay

I think the cast would start filming today, July 20. w00t.gifw00t.gif

Hope to see some spoiler pix soon.

Another thing that I'm excited about this drama aside from KHJ appearance, is the OST.

I'm pretty sure the production would choose great songs like in BOF.

Guest gg.loretta

Oh My Goodness, the little boy is soooo cute. In the manga, the kid brother is supposed to look as gorgeous as Naoki. I think that boy matches KHJ's image well as his kid brother.

Hyo Rin is a good choice for Reiko. She's very pretty.

Woahh... i can't wait for the drama. The casts look very promising.

Betchay - I also heard that it will not start filming until next week, not sure though. Kim Hyun Joong is supposed to meet Oguri Shun today in Seoul, Korea; Yeap!  Korean Jihoo sunbae is to meet Japanese Rui, as on the news.

Guest christina

i hope in the korean drama they make the girl be good at something.

It can be anything. Just please don't make her dumb as a brick wall

where her only concern is for just getting the boy.

i hope in the korean drama they make the girl be good at something.

It can be anything. Just please don't make her dumb as a brick wall

where her only concern is for just getting the boy.

but that's her character! i mean, honestly, she is DUMB. dumb but endearing, but not all viewers share that sentiment. if they change her to a smart-er person, then that's definitely changing the character.

Naoki and Kotoko are really poles apart: one is from north, the other south. too smart and too dumb. and until the very end, Kotoko is indeed quite dedicated to Naoki. in truth, the story is really about Naoki's development of his feelings for Kotoko. ~shrugs~

btw, i like choi won hong.. this kid so lovely lah.. turn me to be phedophil ^^.. i hope he really got casted.. he suited to be seung jo's little brother.. if I can't get seung jo, his bro is okay XD

more choi won hong pics..

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5189/etwet20jiyoo.jpg

I'm also waiting who would be casted as the younger brother, after they announced the main leads next thing I'm excited to know about was who would play the role of the younger brother? I like the first kid but I kinda leaning on this chubby cute boy. I've watched the Taiwan version, I hate to compare but he has some similarity with the Taiwan version younger brother with his round face. The younger brother personality was kinda like his older brother, smart,cold and little bit stiff but little laid back than his older brother and they both so annoyed with the lead girl but deep inside they both like her, you know how brothers are, they were cut from the same cloth. I liked the bickering between the younger brother and the lead girl, its gonna be fun to watch the bickering to each other, we all know how Koreans can execute a comedic scene...

Guest MariYEH

cr: CDBloom, yooneunhye.net

Goong & Coffee Prince: Changing Korea's Drama Industry

Kim Hyun Joong, Park Bo Young, Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Ha, Park Eun Bin, Kim Soo Yeon, Sulli, Baek Jin Hee, Jung So Min, Han Seung Yeon, and Chaekang Chang Min. Although the list may seem random, they all have one thing in common. They were all at one point reported by the media as the possible leading male or female actors for the MBC's Playful Kiss which airs in September. If you search the key word "Playful Kiss" on an internet portal, you'll get about 2500 articles. KBS's Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal which will begin airing in the end of August also led to fierce arguments on net as DBSK's Micky Yoo Chun was announced as the leading male actor. Why are these two dramas which are based on Japanese Manga "Playful Kiss" and a romantic novel "Days of the students of Sung Kyun Kwan" such a big issue even before airing?...

Dramas Are Falling For The Manhwa and Romantic Novels

20100719233053.jpg

After the success of <Goong>(left) to <Coffee Prince>, there's a boom in dramas that are based on manhwa and romantic novels.

For the past few years, the drama market looked to be expanding by riding the "Hallyu Wave." But internally, difficulty in heavy competition and financial losses from the dramas have left the production companies with very few things they can rely on. They are small number of writers who are called guaranteed ratings producers, small number of actors who will make the drama a success just by being cast, and an original novel/manhwa story that seem capable of bringing success. The success of 2005 MBC's My Name Is Kim Sam Soon which was based on a romantic novel and 2007 MBC's Goong which was based on Manhwa was the single biggest catalyst for the production companies to enter this new continent. Since then, beginning with dramas such as MBC's 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and KBS's Vineyard Man, other dramas such as Kyung Sung Scandal and etc. which are based on manhwa and romantic novels have continued to be produced. And the competition to obtain popular stories have increased among the production companies...

KyungJaeToday (Economics Today)'s Park Jin Hee stated, the 1st shop of Coffee Prince introduced a new paradigm for the romantic dramas...

Source: 10asia [Dramas are made while you are reading] & KyungJaeToday

Guest mijoong

윤은혜

thx for posting the news analysis ^^

Baek seung jo's hairstyle revealed! Hyun joong today have meet and greet with oguri shun in korea, yeah with new hairstyle.. How do you think? So naoki, right? ^^

86105318.jpg

24106093.jpg

44928596.jpg

12053483.jpg

56762406.jpg

51341908.jpg

===================

Rumoured in DCgall.. ^^

Confirmed already!

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100720n17674

Kangdoo as teacher.he looks like kimbum? 0_o

go2wordpress.jpg

Guest mijoong

06skull06

yeah he looks soo manga yup.. ^^

btw i forget to clarified, about the iswak polling.. yes at first Hyung joon is leading but just a moment, after that Hyun joong is leading all the way till the end, with quite big difference among the competitor... ^^

Guest layzzie84

Seeing his pictures makes me soooo happy!! :) I hope they will start filming really soon so that we will have lots of photos to look at. Honestly, everyday I check this thread to see if there are any news and other websites. I always tell my friends that how I wish its September already. I really can't wait for this drama and see how our beloved KHJ will prove his detractors wrong!

I actually think Hyun Joong looks very relaxed and  he was smiling all the way. He usually has swollen eyes and visible eyebags, but in those photos he looks fresh and happy. I think Keyeast takes a good care of him.

I'm really happy with his haircut. I just hope they won't dye his hair like in BOF.

PS: The other male lead looks really handsome though I've never heard of him before...

Archived