[Drama 2010] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스

Guest mijoong

i know how u feel!!! i start school tooooo!!! and i also have to work :tears:

so it definitely is going to be something i have to watch on some free time i have blush.gif

ahhhh!!!! i just canttt waitt!!! :wub: that clip just made me more sure that this will be a great drama!!! the cast just fits soooo well with the characters...WOOOO!!!!

thank you!

Awww poor thing :tears:, but I understand how you feel. Since this is my first year, I have to work extra hard. I haven't even begin college yet, and it's giving me a headache already.

I guess we can watch it during the holidays break :lol:, college isn't that evil to make us do major project on hoildays break, are they?

And I love the new pics :) The main couple is looking really good together.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest webby

back to HJL & JSM, since they are still awkward due to HJL being shy, you can really see that cause JSM still calls him sunbae while she calls LTS oppa. I hope their chemistry wouldn't be affected that much by this. anyway enough about that, i still think both will rock the role..

JSM said in the interview that HJ(being older than her) didn't ask her to use the familiar speech with him, which is why she doesn't call him oppa. Usually the older person has to tell the younger person to speak using the familiar speech before the younger person is allowed to use it. So everyone was kinda expecting HJ to just tell her she can drop the formal form with him, but HJ jokingly told her she is not allowed to do it.

Playful Kiss kids in uniform

August 6th, 2010 // by javabeans @ Dramabeans.com (http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/08/playful-kiss-kids-in-uniform/)

kiss8.jpg

Gah, and what ugly uniforms they are. Boys Before Flowers may have featured indecently short schoolgirl outfits more suited for adult-fun-times role playing, but at least they were cute. The three leads of Playful Kiss are featured in the August 6 broadcast of MBC’s Section TV Entertainment Report, which found the trio at the drama’s poster shoot.

Above we have the two leads, Kim Hyun-joong and Jung So-min. Aside from the ugly brown, they look very cute together. Alas, why does Lee Tae-sung (below) look like Duckie?

On the upside, the kids look like they have good rapport, and hopefully that’ll translate onscreen. If it doesn’t, well, something tells me the drama will be entertaining anyway.

Playful Kiss premieres on September 1, and airs on Wednesdays and Thursdays opposite Baker King Kim Tak-gu and My Girlfriend Is a Gumiho. Tough timeslot! It’ll be interesting to see how things shake out, since the dramas (particularly Kiss and Girlfriend) are bound to cut into each other’s audiences.)

kiss7.jpg

kiss10.jpg

kiss9.jpg

kiss9.jpg

- i agree, the uniform is kind eww for the color(brown)

but i disagree wbout LTS haid being that of a duckie, i kinda liked it. its the same to the manga and as i have mentioned before its like an Elvis hair. he will rock it like the king of rock...

- thanks for webby for clarifying that. i was wondering about that also. and like MIJoong said he prefers to be called with his name cause he feels burdened with being an "oppa."

Guest mijoong

thx webby for give some tidbits about the interview.. ^^

Lol i just now remember.. maybe this is the reason why he havent told so min to drop formality yet... hahaha because he doesnt know what to do.. LOL... i remember KHJ interview in the past (khj fans know the hotsun date fanmeeting when he talked about noona fans, younger fans and his fav girl group right?) at that fanmeeting he said, how he prefer and more like girl younger than him or fans younger than him just call his name directly... no need use oppa.. he felt more comfortable that way.. yeahh what do you expect come from an 4d mind like him.. his 'unique' wish ^0^ he feel more comfort if you just call his name, but of course korean culture dont allow it.. its okay with him, but generally calling someones name directly is consider rudeness in korean culture...

kkk so i think actually thats not because he want use formality but because he prefer not to be called 'oppa' by girl younger than him.. he likes even people younger than him just call his name directly.. LOL

but for people around them if they heard somin just call his name with the fact they just know each other in short time only, they will think so min is rude... and i do think so min will not dare just call KHJ with just name now.. LOL it needs more courage to do it.. and just call someone's name indicated closer relationship than use oppa...

kkk so maybe KHJ dunno what to do kkkk.. maybe he want to tell so min just call his name, but he doesnt know how to tell her to just call his name LOL.. and in the end so min goes with sunbae.. hahahah and looks on khj's expression he has this funny surprised expression whenever so min call him sunbae.. kkkk.. their relationship is quite cute funny lah.. LOL interesting.. ^^ i wonder how this oppa-sunbae will end.. wakakakakkaka... but i found it cute though, due to KHJ nickname as National sunbae bcoz yoon ji hoo's role, so he is be called sunbae forever... kkkk

The effect from Kim Hyun Joong? Mischievous Kiss is the most anticipated #1 TV series in Japan in the second half year [06.08.10]

Credit: Sports Chosun + (Chinese translation) 不正&口口@Hyunbar + (English translation) rainaftershine.wordpress.com

Please repost with full credit.

The effect from Kim Hyun Joong? Mischievous Kiss is the most anticipated #1 TV series in Japan in the second half year.

Japanese portal site has recently conducted a survey for the most anticipated Korean drama in the next second half year. Out of the votes from 99346 participants, Mischievous Kiss won the 1st place with 68.9%(68467 votes). TVXQ Micky Yoo Chun who started in KBS2TV SungKyunKwan Scandal had gathered a total of 30512 votes (30.7%) and took the 2nd place and Runaway as #3.

Mischievous Kiss broke a record of 27 millions records as Japan’s best-selling comic book. Taiwan version of Mischievous Kiss drama had also set a high rating record and in Japan, it was transformed into an anime and had garnered lots of attention.

In this upcoming drama, Hyun Joong will play as the main character Baek Seung Jo. He will act as a character whereby he doesn’t willing to do anything and reluctant to express his feeling. The female lead will be played by Jung So min who will be acting as a character whereby her studies is not so good yet is a positive and optimistic girl who admire Baek Seung Jo.

oh my goodness!!! thats soo right! he is known as the national "SUNBAE"...haha i kinda love itt

it's funny because i always call him sunbae whenever i'm just talkin about him like to my sister or something because jandi always called him that in BOF and it just totally caught on and idk it felt right..haha... :wub:

the colors of their uniforms aren't that great but i think we'll get used to it, and when u think about it they have different school outfits and they are only in high school for maybe less than half of the drama, since they are going to college too, unless uniforms are worn in college too.. :huh: haha...

Guest meteorflower09

from Allkpop

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/08/playful-kiss-teases-with-new-still-photo/comment-page-2#comment-2501856

Playful Kiss teases with new still photo

by Kingpolo on August 6, 2010 at 2:30 pm

A new still photo (pictured above) from the highly anticipated upcoming drama, Playful Kiss, has recently been released to further tease fans.

One of the main actors, Kim Hyun Joong (playing Baek Seung Jo), can be seen with fellow actress Jung So Min (playing Oh Hani).

All of the members are sporting school uniforms that will also be seen in the drama itself.

Playful Kiss will make its debut on September 1st through MBC.

mk3-1.jpg

another version of the MBC article....

[K-POP]

SS501 : Kim Hyun Joong, “I’m conscious about facial hairs.”

kim-hyun-joong71.jpg?w=294&h=371

ON the episode that aired on the 6th of MBC “Entertainment TV” Kim Hyun Joong was spotted on the set of a shooting for the promotion poster for the upcoming drama “Playful Kiss”.

The staff asked Kim Hyun Joong how was it acting as a high school student, he answered, “It is not that hard to play the role of a high school student” he also added, “Im very conscious with my facial hair and I put a lot of effort into it and I shave 3 times a day”.

Kim Hyun Joong also said, “I saw the original cartoon (manga) of the story and I think that my character does not have a really attractive personality” he laughed.

Also, the leading male actor said, “On the first day of the following month will be the first broadcast of the drama, Please show us a lot of love”.

Playful Kiss will air it’s first episode on the 1st of September at 11:00 pm KST.

© TV Daily (source) + blueprincess824@dkpopnews.net

Please copy complete credits. Don’t hotlink anything.

- HOTSPICYKIMCHI ♕

Guest mijoong

some hani's caps.. so min is cuuuuteeee...

crd: baidukiss

cd708084767c94959123d9f.jpg

c3072167041df3220c33fae.jpg

c40f00944640ebcfa977a4f.jpg

8d11702d6fcd78bc99250ae.jpg

8b2a2164f8181f06ebf8f8e.jpg

e65e05c6e4211d77e5dd3bf.jpg

ce12cd051ea41f94277fb5e.jpg

0dc171c3f312609ed10060e.jpg

0b0701328d82b69fa3cc2be.jpg

c3072167041df3220c33fae.jpg

6319c086172dd2d2f603a6e.jpg

7775480cb5cc929362d986e.jpg

i really like how so min pout and grumble.. kkkk love this scene

e42bf6351a59acea5edf0ee.jpg

crd: khj0606

185dba374c5cbe2c39fff6.jpg

165dba374c5cbe2c3764a7.jpg

175dba374c5cbe2c38885a.jpg

115dba374c5cbe2d3ea627.jpg

Guest mijoong

b5f289cab5d1644192457ee.jpg

i think this is when hani's friends know for the first time hani's live with baek's family

2a225bdb7dad1251632798f.jpg

crd: mars @ khj0606

125dba374c5cbe2e404f16.jpg

165dba374c5cbe2c3aa890.jpg

195dba374c5cbe2d3cd07b.jpg

205dba374c5cbe2d3d2bbf.jpg

jangki couple capture ^^ aew love love that smile ^^

crd: kissbar baidu

145dba374c5cbe2e424f17.jpg

0e83e3738a562b59b051b9f.jpg

7ce773050900204c7bec2cf.jpg

8ed0fe8bb2100cacf01f36f.jpg

248cf8b3cb9c94b631add1f.jpg

713dcd401dc6820e510ffef.jpg

722a08a34d0d50d7d14358f.jpg

8517cc1c8e4542f64aedbcf.jpg

ac1d39f41842c2eda40f52f.jpg

ac07f9dacebc491accbf1af.jpg

ad18432021230f69d40742f.jpg

b315d712c7ba3713f3de32f.jpg

623ea3207fab31434c088de.jpg

118fca0e4eeb247cb1351de.jpg

Guest em.sie_1813

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ totally SCREAMED OUT!!

Love You All Guys for the updates!!! done lurking in previous pages up to the last post I had,,, nyahaha.. 5 days not updating here in soompi.. :sweatingbullets: busy burning my eyebrows.. hihi.. :wacko:

Im really excited... I saw the interview bits caps and pics from MBC. thanks imMischievous for uploading in YT. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wl2W1RG-jw

SM calls HJ as SUNBAE. Did HJ really a Senior? I dont think so.. Maybe his skills btw. He acted once in BOF before. Why dont you call him OPPA?? :wub:

SM characters here is similar to Yoon Eun Hye when she starts in PH. so the same. :phew:

to TS.. waahh.. Your are so handsome..!! Even though your character is a fool. haha.. I love it..

special thanks to mijoong.. haahaha.. for maintaining the thread alive... and also to the support guys,,, aren't we all dying for excited..??!! :w00t:

new siggies & poster pics.. official not release yet??

i think also the official website in MBC not yet release right??!

so btw, nothing to share. miss posting so bear with me.. haha. ill just update also if i have one..

Sept.1~~~~ pls pls.. come fast.... going to lurk also in MGIG.. -_-

EDIT:

Facebook FanPage HERE

Guys What do you want nickname for Seung Jo - Ha Ni ??

** Seung-Ha ??

** Seung-Ni ??

** Ha-Jo ??

** Jo-Ni ??

** Ha-Seung ??

** Ni-Seung ??

** Jo-Ha ??

** Ni-Jo ??

PLEASE VOTE excl.gif

Hahaha. Just to made up this names. Ha Seung is better for me.

Guest mijoong

chi sub for mbc section tv has out

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=852258694

hope can see engsub soon ^^

Kim HyunJoong gave his two cents about his character in the drama Mischievous Kiss.

In an interview for Section TV, Kim HyunJoong made a remark saying, “Simply put, he is extremely rude.”

He then caused laughter with his random comment by adding, “I will make September a month full of rudeness.”

Lee TaeSung was asked about Jung SoMin’s charm and he replied, “I think her constantly swollen eyes are pretty.” Kim HyunJoong then added, “Lee TaeSung says that he likes Jung SoMin’s swollen eyes because they look like his, but he said that their relationship wouldn’t work because their children would also have swollen eyes.”

The three main casts get along pretty well. Get ready to watch the most anticipated drama on September after Road No.1 ends.

Source: Baek Sol Mi @mydaily.co.kr

Translation: ch0sshi @kpoplive.com

Written by: rose1363@kpoplive.com

LOL LOL no one cant stop hilarious comment from hyunjoong... kkkkk... ^^

me vote for JoNi... ^^

Guest megan_

Hyun Joong looks so dreamy in those captures!

:wub: I can't wait for this drama to air!

The story is romantic-comedy right? So excited~!

Guest mijoong

fancam from kinghyunjoong.. sports day + piggyback scene... ^^

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk1Nzk3MDk2.html

crd: khj0606 edited by mars @ khj0606

175dba374c5cbe2c3be875.jpg

145dba374c5cbe2e424f17.jpg

135dba374c5cbe2e41ad48.jpg

Archived