[Drama 2010] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스

Guest mijoong

Guest imMissChievous

Rushing home, kicking away everything on my way for Section TV and tada, here it it:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2wl2W1RG-jw

(wait a little bit for the video to finish processing, the original quality is good)

thanks for sharing great MK goodies gals, keep them coming ^^

@mijoong: kkk will come here often from now on ^___^

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@imMissChievous , thanks so much for the video haha it totally made my day....Missing hyun joog's laughter and smile. haha the cast seems to have great chemistry too haha cannot wait for the show to start airing ahhh september..where are you???

Guest asiantwin

thanks everyone for all the pictures/videos/goodies.

mischievous kiss looks like it's going to be a fun drama~

and wow- this topic does move really fast.

mijoong: thank you! i'm really glad you liked my fanmade trailer. it was fun to make. you can see my promoting in my sig now. hahaha.

azi767: wow so many pictures!^^

czakhareina: ummm yes you can request a trailer for me, but i have a few requirements... i'll pm you later? glad you liked the trailer enough to request.

imMissChievous: thanks! hahah. don't know if i'll make more vids because schools going to start soon.

Guest blackclip

ahhhhhhhhhhh everything's 'heating' up yea!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

thanks for all the pics! ^ ^

The Baek brothers! 8) hahahah!

too cute aren't they : P

seungeunjo.jpg

Guest meteorflower09

Rushing home, kicking away everything on my way for Section TV and tada, here it it:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2wl2W1RG-jw

(wait a little bit for the video to finish processing, the original quality is good)

thanks for sharing great MK goodies gals, keep them coming ^^

@mijoong: kkk will come here often from now on ^___^

seem that the entire cast is having fun

so much laughter in the set

the second lead guy is funny

JSM looks cute and i think she is very good actress

i hope the interview will sub soon

i want to know what they talking about

watching the raw interview already make me smile :)

i hope this drama do well

ahhhhhhhhhhh everything's 'heating' up yea!!!!!!

SO EXCITED!!!!

thanks for all the pics! ^ ^

The Baek brothers! 8) hahahah!

too cute aren't they : P

http://a.imageshack.us/img838/9559/seungeunjo.jpg

i so love that pic.. was squirming by myself watching the vid, especially when they showed the pic of the baek brothers..

anyway,watching the vid that was posted by imMissChievous...

and all i can say is this:

i can really see here that HyunJoong and SoMin are still awkward. I know that HJL really takes about a year to feel comfortable with a girl, he mentioend it before in WGM. i mean he maybe handsome but he gets shy/ (filipino = torpe) when it comes to girls/seniors and over all strangers that is why some are saying he snubs some fans when the truth is he just gets shy and doesnt really know how to act around those people.

and about girls he mentioned before that he worked in a shop for 1 yr due to a girl & did so many romantic things for her, while never really talking to her face to face. he finally got the courage to talk to her and the girl said yes cause she has noticed all the things she has done...

but anyway once he warms & gets close to people, he really is a funny guy. just watch WGM, he really became so funny & close with Hwang Bo in the end. or watch the BTG of BoF, he laughs out loud with kimbum, kim joon and minho...

and well lastly watch him with his band ss501, he really just lets go and luaghs like there is no tomorrow...

back to HJL & JSM, since they are still awkward due to HJL being shy, you can really see that cause JSM still calls him sunbae while she calls LTS oppa. I hope their chemistry wouldn't be affected that much by this. anyway enough about that, i still think both will rock the role..

and by the way i am liking LEE TAE SUNG Now...!!!

lastly thanks justmate, mijoong, azi for the pics/updates and everything

Guest blackjackVip

waaaaaaaaah!

i hope someone could sub that interview! i really wanna know what they're talking about...hehe

i'm superrrr excited for this!!!

sept. 1 please come by fast? hehe

Translated News on Mischievous Kiss Interview from MBC Section TV

Ode has just translated on her blog some news that was up as soon as MBC Section TV aired their interview with the cast of 'Mischievous Kiss'. As expected the news covered what Kim Hyun Joong said.

Incidentally, Mischievous Kiss/Kim Hyun Joong interview over at MBC Section TV landed as one of the top searched tonight in some search engines. - liezle

Korean to English translation by Ode on ss501ode.blogspot.com

"My character is an easily annoyed person. In one word, he's a hopeless fella. September will soon become a hopeless month".

Singer and actor Kim Hyun Joong created buzz with his explosive remarks made without hesitation. He was on MBC 'Section TV Entertainment Station' recently that airs on August 6 and shooting for his new drama 'Playful Kiss' was revealed too, when he was asked to introduce a little, "In one word, I'm hopeless. (I will turn) September will soon turn into a hopeless month", which aroused much laughter from the surrounding people (Jung Somin, Lee Taesung).

In the upcoming MBC drama 'Playful Kiss', Kim Hyun Joong plays the male protagonist who has an easily annoyed personality Baek Seung-jo. This character can learn up to 100 times faster about anything at all than any other person; he is a genius flower boy. And in the drama, HyunJoong will be romancing bitter-sweet love story alongside rookie actress Jung Somin.

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010080622354609563&outlink=2&SVEC

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Taesung who appears in the drama as one who likes Jung Somin single-heartedly, "(Somin's eyes) always look like it's puffy and swollen, but it looks pretty/nice", showing praise for her.

Upcoming MBC new drama that is to be aired on September 1, "Playful Kiss" male lead Kim Hyun Joong revealed his 'secret trick' to digesting his high-school student role.

On MBC entertainment programme 'Section TV, Entertainment Station' broadcasted on August 6, Kim HyunJoong stated, "For the sake of this high-school student role, I had been taking care of my moustache diligently (shaving)", which attracted attention. He adds on, "In a day, I do that (shaving of moustache) almost 3 times and more" so as to give the role more solidness, as he laughingly put it across. On the other hand, Kim HyunJoong talks about his role this time, "Always lucky, yet charismatic hopeless brat. September will become a hopeless month (I will let it)". He replenishes, "In my three works -- "Can Love be refilled", "Boys over Flowers" and "Playful Kiss", all my first scenes are kissing ones. Now, I'm just taking it naturally in my stride".

fr: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2010080622354609563&outlink=2&SVEC

cr: leizle @ My Cozy Li'l Corner

hahahaha... HJL 4D words really shock everyone...

"My character is an easily annoyed person. In one word, he's a hopeless fella. September will soon become a hopeless month"

hahahaha...kekekekeke

Guest aig0o

The lead girl's smile reminds me soo much of Ariel Lin.

I hope this would be as good as the Taiwanese version, which is one of my favorite dramas ever.

I'm really looking forward to this and I hope it won't disappoint.

Though I didn't understand it I smiled all the way. They seemed to have fun together. I already like Jung So Min, she looks so cute and I think she will do a great job as Ha Ni. The bickering scene looks funny :)

Lee Tae Sung hair looks exactly like Kin-chan's, Tae Sung is just more handsome. I didn't really like Jiro Wang, but I think I'm going to like Tae Sung's character.

And leader.... whoooaaa... so handsome! How can a man have such a beautiful complexion? :DD And hair, and eyes, and smile... :DD His laughter was so cute, I replayed it several times.

Thanks everybody for update"

MKissers hwaiting!!

Thanks for the pics and updates. I'm getting more and more excited for this drama. I just hate the fact that it has to aired in September, I'm starting my first year in college and I know I won't have time to watch it. But no matter what, I'm going to take some times out of my studying to watch this drama :D.

Guest lamperouge

Aw Hyun Joong and Jung So Min look soooo cute together! I totally can't wait to see this drama. I think it's my most anticipated drama of the new season.

Thanks for the pics and updates. I'm getting more and more excited for this drama. I just hate the fact that it has to aired in September, I'm starting my first year in college and I know I won't have time to watch it. But no matter what, I'm going to take some times out of my studying to watch this drama :D.

i know how u feel!!! i start school tooooo!!! and i also have to work :tears:

so it definitely is going to be something i have to watch on some free time i have blush.gif

ahhhh!!!! i just canttt waitt!!! :wub: that clip just made me more sure that this will be a great drama!!! the cast just fits soooo well with the characters...WOOOO!!!!

thank you!

Guest Heart.And.Soul

Thanks everyone for all the pictures and videos! They are great, and keeping me sane while I wait for the drama to air! biggrin.gif

Guest imMissChievous

100806  The effect from Kim Hyun Joong? Mischievous Kiss is the most anticipated TV series in Japan in the second half year

Credit: Sports Chosun + (Chinese translation) 不正&口口@Hyunbar + (English translation) rainaftershine.wordpress.com

Please repost with full credit.

The effect from Kim Hyun Joong? Mischievous Kiss is the most anticipated #1 TV series in Japan in the second half year.

Japanese portal site has recently conducted a survey for the most anticipated Korean drama in the next second half year. Out of the votes from 99346 participants, Mischievous Kiss won the 1st place with 68.9%(68467 votes). TVXQ Micky Yoo Chun who started in KBS2TV SungKyunKwan Scandal had gathered a total of 30512 votes (30.7%) and took the 2nd place and Runaway as #3.

Mischievous Kiss broke a record of 27 millions records as Japan’s best-selling comic book. Taiwan version of Mischievous Kiss drama had also set a high rating record and in Japan, it was transformed into an anime and had garnered lots of attention.

In this upcoming drama, Hyun Joong will play as the main character Baek Seung Jo. He will act as a character whereby he doesn’t willing to do anything and reluctant to express his feeling. The female lead will be played by Jung So min who will be acting as a character whereby her studies is not so good yet is a positive and optimistic girl who admire Baek Seung Jo.

Here are some caps from Section TV. Click the rest to enlarge.

13c19b3eee5fd6ac3c6d972e.jpg

89631b0a8f3b13c0d0581b02.jpg

*Hani’s look at Seung Jo is called “I-ve-desperately-hopelessly-head-over-heels-fallen-for-you” or "heavily-love-struck"

th_13c19b3eee73d6ac3c6d9702.jpg th_9128a924a0337841908f9d01.jpg th_cdb31e3ce1762b807c1e7107.jpg th_ba7f67375d613df5d1a2d300.jpg th_79eb3d00556d2fae09fa9300.jpg th_0b03994002343d539213c62c.jpg th_7b62ef2e3ccfa776359bf703.jpg th_28c14888e1fa2791fc1f1001.jpg th_b794e4dead70f39b8c102959.jpg th_1140c80bc3599a9363d9864b.jpg

Credit: as tagged + baidu Hyunbar

1_3.gif

*cool stare huh? aww don't look at me like that*

1_7.jpg

4_4.jpg

2.gif

2_5.jpg

3.gif

3_5.jpg

@mijoong: dearie, little lover Baek Eun Jo for you *I may also have fallen in love with him. tsk tsk triangle love no no*

When I first saw Choi Won Hong's photo, I thought he looks like a cute obedient kid; but his piercing stare and snobbish feel here is striking, indeed the mini version of his brother ^^

1_4.gif

1khjeternity.gif

Credit: KHJ0606

Archived