[Drama 2010] Naughty Kiss / Playful Kiss 장난스런 키스

Guest mijoong

Wow! finally the female lead was out now. I'm glad that the female lead is a new comer. I know Korean can add a lot of spices. Cant wait for September... I wanna know who's going to play the role of a young brother, I bet he will be a cutie...

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackjackVip

ooooh!

Now this is getting interesting! coz they have the male and female lead finally chosen! :D

I'm so excited for this drama! something to look forward to once school's hectic life starts on september! lol ( -_- i know i wouldn't have time to watch this, but i'll make time! this will be a nice unti-stressor show while i'm in nursing...hehe)

CAN'T WAIT!

Guest khjfan

Thanks mijoong for starting this thread.

so happy and looking forward to this drama.

have not watch the TW version and just started on the japanese anime ..

hahahaha and liking it alot already

felt the character of the main lead, naoki will fit HyunJoong very well.

hope that the chemistry of HyunJoong and SoMin will be great,

and TaeSung as KinChan seems like a good choice.

hehehe hope this will be a peaceful and loving thread

and lets us all enjoy together.

I love Kim Hyun Joong, saranghaeyo!

and to all the rest of the casts! Fighting

Guest Mayumi_1009

THanks for opening this thread!! Hehehe will there be anyone updating the filming locations? Will it be open to public coz im going to Korea next weekend!! Hopefully Im lucky enough to see Leader, it's gonna be a dream come true thingy!! hehehe...

I've nv read the manga before, but watch watched a bit of the TW version quite long ago, seems to be a cute and funny drama! anyway all the best!! This is gonna be Leader's 1st Lead drama, really hope it will turn out well, despite the fact of crashing with Bi's Fugitive & LSG's Nine Tailed Fox

Wow this drama is going to be super duper popular. The manga itself is a really cute story and the characters are extremely likable. I saw Kim Hyun Joong in Boys Over Flowers and at least he wasn't bad in it, I hope he improves. I'm not sure who the female lead is, but if she plays the role well I am sure I will find her great.

Guest inday_yu

hi ! thanks for starting this thread.

really looking forward to this series with

kim hyun joong as the male lead. though i'm

not familiar with the female lead but hope

they both will have the chemistry needed. :)

Does anyone know where I can watch the Taiwnese version? I'm actually curious to see that version of the drama since so many people talk about it. By the way, thanks for creating this thread. If they are starting to film this weekend, that means Group Eight has already chosen all the actors/actresses but are just slowly releasing the cast names to the public. I think this will be a success for KHJ and I can't wait to watch it in September. Hopefully someone will translate into English and post links here in this thread for everyone to watch. :P

thanks for the starting this thread dear, i was just thinkin of finding this thread till i got directed to here by another thread. will be lookin forward for more updates.

anywayz cant wait when it comes out, ive watched TW version of ISWAK, and for some reason i always cringe when i see the main female lead over panic. maybe its just me but i dunno. ;)

Does anyone know where I can watch the Taiwnese version? I'm actually curious to see that version of the drama since so many people talk about it. By the way, thanks for creating this thread. If they are starting to film this weekend, that means Group Eight has already chosen all the actors/actresses but are just slowly releasing the cast names to the public. I think this will be a success for KHJ and I can't wait to watch it in September. Hopefully someone will translate into English and post links here in this thread for everyone to watch. :P

if u want to watch the TW version, you can also watch it here it started with a kiss and here they kissed again (ISWAK2)

so happy that this thread was started...

i was thinking something so random.. HAIR...

ahh i am torn between cutting his hair for the drama or not...

i like him in short hair especially the one in the persina concert in Taiwan, he was super boyish tehre...

kim_hyun_joong.jpg

but i do like his hair long especially when it is tied is just so cool, wouldnt it be much cooler and out of context from the drama if he had his hair long..

like this...

5ecb1631541017e03e12b07d61bb4c4d1224248808_full.jpg or hyunjoong-wgm-eps-29.jpg

i know the Permed hair of junpyo and carrot top hair of hyunjoong oppa became popular during BOF,

20090607231449.jpg001.jpg

but i also want hyunjoong oppa to create a sensational cool hair for this drama...

3tlByfahGyk

i want it to be short but not too short nd also i want him to dye his hair too hehe

anywaaaaaaay if i am not worng his hairstyle in the drama will be like this ... this is a recent video of him showing a new hairstyle..so i think this is how he will look like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIxPylGt-F8&feature=player_embedded

here is previos itazura na kiss/it started with kiss

well japan version its not complete ver because the plot only in high school and the ending they married

taiwan didnt see,but seems they have college time and married life

anime version have all (high school life,college,married and have babies)

A9193-3.jpg

Itazura_na_kiss.jpg

280px-D01-1024.jpg

100715 Mischievous Kiss’ challenges

Mischievous Kiss will be broadcast on MBC on Wednesday and Thursday starting September 1st after Road No1. So I will present the dramas aired at the same time slot, namely SBS My girlfriend is a Gumiho, KBS King of baking Kim Tak Goo and Fugitive. Yeah, those joining the Wed-Thu drama ratings battle.

1. My girlfriend is a Gumiho (My girlfriend is a nine-tail fox)

21b7bba6d766428279eafa0ddd178f1f_large.jpg?w=200&h=300

Genre: Romance, comedy, fantasy melodrama

Episode: 16

Cast: Lee Seung Gi, Shin Min Ah, Park Soo Jin, Sung Dong Il, Tiara’s Hyomin

Broadcast period: Aug 11 – Sep 30

Airing: Wed-Thu 21:55 on SBS

The drama stars Lee Seung Gi, who enjoys massive popularity after his main role in the successful drama Shining Inheritance (ended with viewer ratings of 47.1%). Lee Seung Gi is well-known as an MC of popular variety show 1 Night 2 Days and talk show Strong heart. Crowned as the new CF King and winning through various public polls, Lee Seung Gi is undoubtedly Korea’s favorite household name.

My girlfriend is Gumiho also marks the comeback of sexy talented actress Shin Min Ah after 3 years hiatus since Devil in 2007. Popular girl group Tiara’s Hyomin adds another attraction to the drama.

More notably, the drama is the work by famous duo scriptwriters Hong sisters (Hong Jung Eun & Hong Mi Ran), also known as the hit drama maker. Their past dramas of romantic comedy genre have had high ratings and popularity (My girl, Fantasy couple, Hong Gil Dong, You are beautiful…). Hence, this drama is surely the one to receive great public anticipation.

2. King of baking Kim Tak Goo

420px-bakerkingkimtakgu.jpg?w=210&h=300

Genre: Romance

Episode: 30 (or 34)

Cast: Yoon Si Yoon, Eugene, Lee Young Ah

Broadcast period: Jun 19 – Sep 16 (or Sep 30)

Airing: Wed-Thu 21:55 on KBS2

The most striking thing about this drama is its high ratings, which reigns supreme over Wed-Thu dramas since broadcast. Episode 9 records the highest ratings of 38.1% (nationwide), 39.2 (Seoul) and 38.6 (Seoul and suburbs). It has maintained stable ratings of around 34-35% up to now.

Absence of a starry cast and lack of promotions, King of baking Kim Tak Goo is said to be popular thanks to a compelling storyline as well as solid acting skills of all main and supporting actors.

During the broadcast period of Mischievous Kiss, King of Ratings Kim Tak Goo will come to an end and another huge rival kicks in.

3. Fugitive (Runaway)

rain-fugitive.jpg?w=300&h=207

Genre: Action, mystery, thriller, romance

Episode: 16 or 20 (undecided)

Cast: Rain, Lee Na Young, Lee Jung Jin, Daniel Henny, Yoon Jin Seo, Yoon Son Ha, Uehara Takako and Takenaka Naoto (Japan), Eric Tsung (Hongkong)

Broadcast period: after Kim Tak Goo

Airing: Wed-Thu 21:55 on KBS2

Yo man, this drama is truly what called star-studded. Even though you may be unfamiliar with some of the names, believe me, this long list is all stars, either with rising or stable/established popularity *I felt like everyday I woke up just to find out on the news that another star joined Fugitive*

The production crew of the successful drama early 2010 Chuno also lands on Fugitive, namely PD Gwak Jung Hwan, scriptwriter Chun Sung Il and some experienced supporting actors Sung Dong-il, Gong Hyung-jin, and Jo Hee-bong. Oops, MBLAG and Han Jung Soo will play cameo roles in the drama.

With the bling-bling cast, Fugitive will surely attract massive investment and sponsorship.

In addition to cities in Korea, the filming of Fugitive will take place in various major Asian cities such as Tokyo, Osaka, Yokohama, Shanghai, Beijing, Macau and Hong Kong as well as Thailand, Philippines, etc.

And last but not least, our main character here:

Mischievous Kiss

ec9ea5eb829cec8aa4eb9fb0ed82a4ec8aa41.jpg?w=206&h=300

33a4aye.jpg

Genre: Romance, comedy

Episode: 20

Cast: Kim Hyun Joong, Jung So Min

Broadcast period: Sep 1 – Nov 4

Airing: Wed-Thu 21:55 on MBC

Mischievous Kiss surely is the Korean adaption of manga Itazura na Kiss, thus has a great storyline which has been tried, tested and proved success in Japanese, Taiwanese version.

A romantic comedy idol drama with cute pink bubble theme has a high chance of becoming widely popular, especially when it is directed by Hwang In Roe (Goong) and produced by Group8.

What else does Mischievous Kiss have? It has national flower boy Kim Hyun Joong, who in the drama will portray an oh-so-cool character that melts the heart of every girl. Who can resist the charismatic temptation?

Credits: Google + MissChievous @ http://immisschievous.wordpress.com"]http://immisschievous.wordpress.com/2010/07/16/100715-mischievous-kiss-challenges/

----------------

i am so getting excted for tomorrow.. first broadcasting.. i hope her would befan-account or news, or anything....

I haven't fallen in love with a kdrama in a long time. :lol: I'm not exactly sure if i'll fall in love with MK, but i'll definitely support it. I know Leader must be working hard everyday to get into character. Besides, the current adaptations of the manga have not disappointed at all. The storyline is a good mix with the complexities of the characters. I love character development and that is why i've no disappointment in the chosen main cast. I've yet to watch the work that Jo Sung Min has done, so she's new to me and i'm excited about it! September 1st, it is! :D It'll be a challenge with all the other anticipated dramas, but i have faith. TripleS power!

Thanks for the thread and we know it will be growing!

Can't wait for this drama. I did read a bit of the manga, saw the anime and saw the Taiwanese and Japanese drama :wub:

And i'm looking forward to see Kim Hyun Joong in a drama again. I really liked his acting in boys over flowers.

Guest em.sie_1813

OMO na.... OMG!! bow now to this thread!!

Im a big fan of ISWAK & TKA taiwan version... that's a long drama actually..

They already release no. of episodes, why is it only 20?? too much compress..

I hope this is only tentative episodes, or a season 2. haha :phew: ....

About the cast!! :w00t:

KIM HYUN JOONG! he is fit for the role portrayed by Joe before..

He has a charisma, and being cold sometimes like what he did before in BOF.

Then after spectacles that it will be, Park Bo Young, thumbs up to Park Sin Hye, adding up Seung Yun of KARA.. It ends to Jung So Min! Lets see... ;)

Nice it will be MBC! Yes. This will be really really nice! :wub:

I heard Haru2subs will be the subbing team.. ;)

hi everyone,

I feel like woahhh when stepping in, the Mischievous Kiss thread rocks, growing so fast :)

I just drop by to share a tidbit: according to Osen, Lee Tae Sung is possible to be the second male lead of Mischievous Kiss

201007160948772445_1.jpg?w=425&h=650

YAY.. I guess, he will played Ah Jin? who has interest in the female lead.. :lol:

So everyone are really excited & looking forward to this drama.. :wub:

I guess you should watch first the Its started with a kiss & They kiss again....

You will really like that drama... I almost have 1yr withdrawal syndrome to that drama actually.. haha.. that's why I am so addicted to it before.. until now kekeke.. :lol:

Guest kaedejun

you know - if kim hyun joong has black hair then i think i'll be more forgiving towards him. i really hate his orange-reddish hair and would prefer if he didn't have that hairstyle for his character in this drama.

:P:D

Guest blackclip

woots, have been waiting for this thread! ^ ^ thanks!

gahhhh.

i'm really hell excited for this when the news of the korean remake came out!

cos the TW vers (more on part 1) is my all time favorite drama! XD

even rewatched it for a few times whenever i have holidays :D

furthermore... hyunjoong being the lead made me even moreeeee excited! <3333

hahahah!! (x

i thought i didn't like jung so min when i saw more of her photos after she's confirmed to be the female lead.

but i think i'm fine with her now after looking at her photos for a few more times :}

hahaha!

oh. also very curious of who will be casted for other roles for the drama! (;

.. and hyunjoong's hairstyle for the role too :P hehe

hope to see you guys often in this thread! ^^;;

Archived