Do moles on the face or body makes a person "less or more attractive"?

Guest blackjackVip

Guest blackjackVip

i'm talking about small moles, not moles with hairs.
i personally think it looks somewhat sexy on others, especially if it's on the right places...

what do u guys think?

here are some examples:

psy.jpg

Park Shi Yeon has it on the right lower side of her lips and on the right lower part of her shoulders. I personally think it looks attractive on her. :)

marilyn-monroe0012.jpg

Marilyn Monroe

arary.jpg

And this girl from "My country calls" korean drama i'm watching right now has her mole on her left cheek. i think it adds personality...and uniqueness? hehe

can't think of anyone else who has a mole on her face..

but, what do u guys think? do u have a mole in ur face or body that u want to get rid of and thinks it's ugly? or u think it's cute/sexy? or maybe just neutral.

i actually have 7 moles on my face (lol) but it's very small and light brown, the most noticeable one is the mole on my lower lip at the right side. it's basically on the lip itself! -_- . it's small though, kinda like Shi yeon's mole. i think it looks weird on me. i also have 3 on my chin.

what about u?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunstori

I think it depends on your look as a whole.

For example, someone could have "unnattractive" individual features, but pieced together they could look "beautiful".

Guest Tofu_Cloud

WELLLLL i like BEAUTY MARKS... their called beauty marks for a reason, my friend has beauty marks on the side of her face and gawd i dunno it makes her so much cuter? Like.. i dunno it enhances how white her skin is? kinda hard to explain.. her twin sister has some too.. and she lazered it off.. and somehow each time she gets a zit or something its like 10x more noticable..since her skin is now "flawless" without her beauty marks and her skin doesnt wow me anymore.

but moles that if you run your finger on it.. and its a lump and not smooth can become cancerous..

beauty marks look healthy but puffy moles look unhealthy

Guest Sakurasdr3am

i think it's more attractive, just as long as it's not too big and not too noticable, usually if a person has a mole u don't really notice it too much

Guest Rekidai

i have on right on my waterline? e__o it looks weird to me but alot of my friends like it, i think it really depends. I like the manroe, and blake lively's mole. But the one the cheek? and park sheon yeon's mole is unattractive to me

Guest roartehgoar

i like how htey look too, its like it adds something to a persons face. I have one and its on the might above my lip like where a person would get a Monroe piercing.

Guest _YooMi

sometimes a mole can be used to identify the person

look at Lena Fujii, she is famous for her moles ^^ and people know thats her by that too

Guest kaboom

I have a mole like marilyn monroe and i don't like it. Sometimes I don't really notice it because it's been there for so long but when I do notice it, I just want it to disappear!

edit: oh yeah, there's also two more on the other side of my face... <_<

Guest sweetfantasy09

but moles that if you run your finger on it.. and its a lump and not smooth can become cancerous..

beauty marks look healthy but puffy moles look unhealthy

really?! i read about that too somewhere but never gave much thought about it. yikes! cus i have two on my face.. a small one that feels like a bump when touched it. but i have it since i was young.. not sure of when i am borned. need to look at my baby photos. haha! yikes! i think i should laser it off then.

Guest euricexlovesxrice

I have one exactly like Marilyn Monroe. my friends says they like it and sometimes says they wished they had one. For me, I guess sometimes it makes me feel really well unique and pretty.

At times though I feel like my face will never really look "flawless" with it :/ but overall I don't mind it at all

Guest pockii

i think moles are really attractive, actually...

Shou from alice nine has moles on his arms and i think its UBER hot +_+

Guest JunJun21

Lol. I actually have a mole fetish. XD I think it would look the best if they were located below or above the mouth or near the eye. I have 2 on my face, but there not were I want them to be. >_>

Guest CaramelSweetie

I actually have 5 very distinct ones on my face, and some light ones that I don't want to count.

It never really bothered me, so w/e. As long as they don't have hair growing from it. LOL that would be bad. :sweatingbullets:

Guest peppermintsugar

I have a big mole right near my hairline on my forehead. I used to get made fun of a lot for it so I always have side swept or straight bangs to cover it up until I can get it removed. I don't really care about it, but I guess it is pretty distracting and unappealing, although I've had lots of people say they don't care, and others say I should get it removed.

Oh well. The cards you're dealt.

Guest Atmosphere.

Moles on nose and left or right eye is so cute!

My sister had her first mole on her left eye, I was like oh so cute!

But later.. she got another one on her right eye under... O_O

+_+

Guest Kristtina

i think moles are really pretty things on your face,cant understand people who want to remove them :crazy: .

however,i dont find nice looking at someone who has mole with hair sticking out of it,seriously ive seen some girls in my city with those kind of moles :ph34r: .just need some tidy

Guest MsChaofan

I think a few small moles look cute, but those really big, dark ones just catch my attention in a 'OMG! What is that!' kind of way. 

Archived