[TAIWAN DRAMA 2010] 愛∞無限 INFINITE LOVE / ENDLESS LOVE

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

WILL PAN, SANDRINE PINNA ZHANG
Sandrine Pinna's face turns red from looking at Will Pan's picture

Since his last drama hit series, “Miss No Good,” Will Pan will be returning to film another idol drama. This time, he will be paired with the Asia-Pacific Best Actress Sandrine Pinna (Chang Yung Yung), who is a Chinese-French mix. It has also been awhile for Sandrine since she last filmed a TV series. Thus, upon accepting the role, she began studying it. And in order to develop her chemistry with Will, she often takes out a photo of Will and looks at it, imagining herself falling in love with him. She giggles, “After a while, my face would even turn red from looking at his picture. And I would also dream about him in my sleep too.”

A few days ago, their new drama, “愛∞無限” (roughly translates to Infinite Love), began styling the characters’ images. Sandrine will be playing the daughter of a wealthy family. For the role, she even cut her hair short despite she has always kept her long hair since high school. Understandably, she was a little reluctant, “I even lost sleep (over the haircut).”

After Sandrine got her haircut, everyone asked Will which hairstyle he likes best. He immediately responded, “They’re both good!” Sandrine commented back, “You’re quite smart, aren’t you? (Now) you won’t be put in a difficult situation (by the media)!”

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Pan and Sandrine Pinna film a not-so-romantic kiss

Just several days ago, Will Pan and Sandrine Pinna were filming the opening for their upcoming drama, “愛∞無限” (roughly translates to Infinite Love). The two were required to perform a romantic kiss. Although Sandrine had previously revealed her admiration for Will, she was full of regret when she discovered that Will actually ate a bowl of braised pork rice just before the kiss. She responded angrily, “Hurry and give me some garlic!” wanting to “repay” Will for his bad breath.

The Asia-Pacific Best Actress has done little to no kissing scenes prior to this. In her previous film, “Yang Yang,” she had a forced kiss with co-star Bryant Chang. Thus, Sandrine revealed that it’s her first time kissing under her own will. She giggled, “This is my actual first on-screen kiss.” However, Will and Sandrine had only met each other for about five times before filming the scene, which made both of them extremely nervous.

Although it was just a “peck”, Sandrine showed her manners by first eating some vitamin chewing gum and even wore some milk-flavored lip balm. Who knew Will would go freestyle and eat his all-time favorite braised pork rice?! When filming the scene, Sandrine’s face turned red, while Will was so embarrassed that he kept causing retakes. Later, Will laughed, “It’s been long since I’ve done something like this (kissing), so of course I would be nervous!”

The drama will follow "Calling For Love" and start airing end of August.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest heartdrops

Is this going to be about a poor boy and a rich girl.. or something like that? lol

Anyone watch the first epi yet? I dled it but haven't gotten the time to watch it yet.

Guest toGETherONE

I watched ep.01, and.... eh~ Asia-Pacific Best Actress? Where do these award titles come from? Who voted? I find her facial expressing so annoying, however I'm trying to get more depth of her character's persona. A whiny rich girl, who doesn't have the care in the world for people less fortunate than her at first glance, until she meets Will Pan's character.

The apartment Will Pan's character lives w/ his Alzheimer's father is the same location where Angela Chang shot for Romantic Princess.

I prefer the title Infinite Love over the final title Endless Love.

Guest toGETherONE

2s6aa6w.jpg2jai9vq.jpg2nu7fp0.jpg2en57df.jpg

Cast:

Wilber Pan as Liang Jing Hao 梁景皓

Sandrine Pinna as Song Rui En 宋瑞恩

Lin Yo Wei as Li Min Shuo 李民碩

Sumiya Nemi (住谷念美) as Xu Xin Jie 許心潔

Allen Chao as Song Wan Ji 宋萬紀

Wang Mon Ling (王夢麟) as Liang Fu Cheng 梁福城

Bu Xue Liang as Gym owner

Huang Deng Hui (黃鐙輝) as NoQ

Huang Zhong Kun (黃仲崑) as Mob boss

Lu Man Yin (呂曼茵) as Home health aide or Caretaker

Ge Lei (葛蕾) as Luo Hui Ying 羅惠英

endlesslove2.jpg

Click Here:

[serendipity FS] Endless Love - E01.avi - ENGLISH SUBBED

Guest xsimplyjayme

if anyone needs ENG SUBS for this drama, Serendipity Fansubs is currently working on this project and has already released the first episode. please visit our blog for more information on statuses for this and other projects. enjoy! ^.^

http://serendipityfs.blogspot.com/

^^^thanks toGETherONE! :D

Guest coconut husk

I watched the first episode and I'm pleasantly surprised with Wilber Pan's acting since I was used to him doing comedy in Miss No Good. Although I'm not too sure about Sandrine Pinna because IDK, there's something a bit off about her acting (and since I have so much bias for Rainie Yang because she and Wilber were so funny and cute in MNG.)

Looking forward to the rest of the eps..looks like it's going to be a real tearjerker :tears:

Guest skybubble

I watched the first two episodes, and I was really surprised by how well Will's acting is! The first episode was already a tearjerker (for someone sensitive like me haha). As for the female lead, I'm just not as impressed :S However, I hope that opinion changes! Looking forward to future eps! :P

I saw the first episode today and yes, there were cliches but I adore Wilber Pan so I'm going to give it a try. Does anybody know how many episodes it is? On dramawiki, it has it up to 6 but really, is it that short? 

EDIT: NEVER MIND!! I just read that it was 13 episodes! Yay, more Wilber! 

- Kyu

Not a bad first episode. I'll keep watching and hope it stays interesting. Yes, it's cliche central but it's still enjoyable. I'm glad that she's not really a spoilt, rich girl. She is, but not really. At least she's really not as bratty as she could be. And I like that her dad is loving and attentive. But the main guy is a bit too moralistic although they showed that when the chips are really down, he can go against his beliefs. Anyway, we'll see what the rest of the series brings us. I'm off to watch ep 2.

I'm also wondering how the lead actress won awards for two different roles in movies. So this must be the director's fault... maybe he's making her "act" like this?

P.S. Given that she's a rich girl, I'm surprised that she doesn't change her bag or shoes more often... or at all.

Archived