[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest write2me

I'm still SEGA CRAZY!!!! I really love this drama or rather I love Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won more than the drama story. But the story was good and all the cast play their part really well. Ah... too sad the drama ended. I still watch the drama over and over again.

Guest write2me

I miss Secret Garden, I want to watch more like a second season. I don't know how many times, I watch this drama over and over again. I miss watching Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. Watching Secret Garden, I fell deep in love with Hyun Bin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest assely

Like Oska's song for Gil Ra Im,Secret Garden is a perfect to rise my mood.I dont even remember how many times i rewatched it.My sisters said that i am SeGa obsessed))

• 2 weeks later...
Guest foodhp

I definitely miss Secret Garden so much and the chemistry between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. It would be amazing if they came together and made another drama.

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be shared here also  ;)  
from HJW soompi thread by @libera 

Japanese fan meeting fan review

I attended HJW FM yesterday  
according to the event stuff, nearly 1600 people attended  FM had proceed in very warm and cozy atmosphere~~ HJW impressed very much and got her eyes watery many times, we were also impressed as well.

I don’t remember the content enough. however, i want to share with u about some topics^^ 

<Contents> 
*HJW appeared with very exciting countdown 

*HJW sang "That women" (Korean & Japanese MIX version) 
Jiwona sang with deep emotion. I reminded that scene HB sang "That man" with deep emotion in Yokohama FM on February 14. 

*SG Highlights video & behind scenes talk 
The contents of Highlights video was almost all HJW and HB couple scene 
JW said she had to watch SG many times recently in order to create this highlight video, and she said that "Secret Garden is a great work no matter how many times watch!!".

*HJW visit Rime's house, nearby park and, Action School video
She said she visited for the first time in four years. JW reproduce wire action, sit-ups in action school. The appearance of her manager don a Mask of Hyun Bin in the sit-ups scene  then HJW said to her manager don a HB's Mask that "사랑 해요 김주원 씨 salang haeyo gimjuwon ssi" 

*Hwang Jini & Damo Highlights video 
Having become a fan of HJW to see the drama of these, I was very impressed personally. 

*Private video: "tteokbokki" cooking & Aroma candle making 
After the handshake meeting, aroma candles has been present in all fan. 
Jiwona made the two kind of aroma candles with her sister. Jiwona named that One is “Secret Garden candle” (Scent of lavender) , another one is FM Memorial candles (what! - Was the smell of lime~)

* Question time 
Surprise Question came out here! 
8-year-old boy was raise hand and asked 
"shooting the SG, do you fell in love with HB in fact? 
JW and all fans were very surprised! JW replied ”Yeah, I really loved HB when shooting the SG. I was really loved HB at the time,but, drama is over, the feeling has settled down a little now lol ^^" Then, JW to make a thumb, said to the boy "You did a great question! good job"    

*Door of summer (Natsu no tobira) sang HJW
This song was released in 1981. JW said that sympathized with the lyrics of this song. the lyrics sang a love for shy boyfriend  At this time, JW appeared in marine look with wearing a hat that contains the mark of the anchor~~  
pic cr to saran ssi
10314770_1437305099864270_12334058053877

*Co-star Ideal showdown (fan participation quiz)1st showdown: Lee Seo-jin VS Lee Seung Gi ⇒ LSG win 2 nd showdown: Kim Jaewon VS Lee Seung Gi ⇒ LSG win 3rd showdown: So Ji Sub VS Lee Seung Gi ⇒ SJS win 4th showdown: So Ji Sub VS Hyun Bin ⇒ Hyn Bin win last showdown: Ji Chang Wook VS Hyun Bin ⇒ Hyn Bin winAs a hint of the quiz, JW answered about her ideal man is " humorous and polite man "In the other quiz question, "what do u want most for BD gift at this moment ?" Jiwona answered "boyfriend"!!! And more, question for manager for "What's really bothering about JW?" Manager asked "Because she is too much work, I want to make a boyfriend "

Ah~~~What is this? 

HB’s name came out 100 times, HB is the ideal man for her, JW want most at this moment is boyfriend, manager said to JW to find a boyfriend etc etc・・・・

It was a really Great night for all angels☆*'

Credit toSuzy Green Facebook

HJW made an highlights video of Hwang Jin Yi, Damo and Secret Garden. This must be her favorite dramas.

• 1 month later...
Guest bashful

write2me said: I miss Secret Garden, I want to watch more like a second season. I don't know how many times, I watch this drama over and over again. I miss watching Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won. Watching Secret Garden, I fell deep in love with Hyun Bin.

• 2 months later...

Say hello Gardeners
4 years later I am still interested in watching this drama ..
The news of the couple's secret garden where I'm happy.
I love the chemistry between the Ji Won and Hyun becomes again between.
I love them still stay in love.

Taiwanese chinese narration of  Ji Won's FM dvd clip here when she visited the action school in secret garden.

Video credit to the uploader

Chinese subtitles to English translation of the dialogue done by me.
Hopefully no errors here in my translation since my chinese isn't always the best since I'm better in listening to it than reading it but I try.

Starts with Ji Won saying:

"After filming Secret Garden, seems like it's the first time after four years since I've came back here."

0:13 Ji Won adds: "Actually I'm not too sure if my house (in secret garden) is still around." *Audience laughs*

And around 0:19 of the vid, she points out that the house is still there with everything intact

0:30: "So thankful that everything is still maintained so well here."

0:31-:0:34: Ji Won stands at the position and describes the spot where she was filming a scene with Hyun Bin
standing opposite near her and hugging her in the drama scene.   *Äudience cheers excitedly in the background*

0:37 - :0:42 Ji Won: "At that time, it was still raining. But now then I realised how narrow/squeezy this place is."

0:44 - 0:54 Question asked: In the comedy drama, why did Gil Ra-Im often go to the nearby playground?

0:44 - 1:00 Ji Won:
  "It's every time Ra-Im needs to think about something, or when she has troubles bothering her where that is a place
she will go. It's considered a place where she belongs when she wants personal space."

0:52 - 0:55 of the video then shows a passerby suddenly seeing Ha Ji Won walking by and turning back afterwards so
 the caption in the bubble was jokingly hinting that the woman might be thinking surprisingly to herself -
"Isn't that Ha Ji Won?"   lol *Audience in the b/g laughs again at that*

1:01 - 1:15 Ji Won -  "I remember it's here, where filming took place. Like sitting here and thinking about stuff."

1:17 - 1:22 - "Secret Garden filming has already ended since 4 years ago. Still feels like everything is still clearly visible."

1:24 - 1:27:
  "I think I won't be able to forget Gil Ra-Im."

1:28 - 1:33
- "I should be going back." The blue caption in those blue bubbles are hinting that Ji Won could be reluctant to bid farewell. Ji Won then goes on to say "Gil Ra-Im, bye bye"

*And audience laughs further more in the b/g.*

1:35 - 1:49 Ji Won chimes: "Jjang! Everybody hello. This place is where Gil Ra-Im works."  Ji Won then points out there's still the Oct 18th 2011 signature on the Secret Garden poster picture.

1:50 Ji Won: "And there were lots of actors/actresses and drama series that were filmed here before."

Ha Ji Won Easily Chooses Hyun Bin as Her Best Male Actor Friend

tumblr_inline_n07xfii8Yj1rwsbdh.jpg

The close friendship between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin seems to be going strong.

During the January 29 episode of SBS‘s “One Night’s TV Entertainment,” the cast of the movie “The Huntresses” (Ha Ji Won, Ga In, Kang Ye Won, and Joo Sang Wook) appeared in an interview. Ha Ji Won was asked which male actor she was closest to.

Without hesitation the actress replied “Hyun Bin,” saying that she often received support texts from the actor which read “Seung Nyang fighting!” Seung Nyang is Ha Ji Won’s character on the award winning historical drama “Empress Ki.”

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin starred together in the 2010 hit drama “Secret Garden.”

Article source credit

Archived