[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bashful

class="fbPhotoAlbumTitle"Secret Garden NG DVD (Japanese ver) are there any extra NG scenes in it? How is it different from the Korea version?

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably one of the best kdramas ever. Everything is perfect, except for the part where JW's mom went to the hospital and took everything back except for his house and his job...which is basically nothing. He can just buy something else somewhere else. He's a CEO right? And CEOs get tons of money. But that's not important. Oh I almost forgot, the magic swapping soul thing. It has no point. I know the title makes it sound magical, but the magic has completely no point in it. At least doing a bad thing makes it happen is acceptable. Perhaps remove the magic and maybe redo the scenes a little would work.

However, if you don't mind about the magic, it is a MUST WATCH drama. I strongly recommend it for every Kdrama lover.

Overall: B+ Rating(plot/enjoyed): 8.5/10

Guest bashful

yes this is still my favorite drama.  it has the best female lead and I like the male lead as well...I do nto get tried of rerunning it!!!!!!

I think the soul switching was to give each of them a perspective on how the other half lives. Also, it was fate that gil ra im's father saved joo won. I think her father wanted the soul switch to happen because he had a feeling that joo won would be able to give his daughter all the love she deserves. Didn't Joo won's mother threatened to kick him out as CEO?

My friends who have also watched SG said that too. But I guess everyone has different views of that soul swapping thing. But I mainly don't enjoy the resolution pf the magic...it was like a wave of a wand and VOILA! I get the moral though, what's fated is simply fated.

I'm sorry in advance if this gets a little abusive but here I go. Not sure that everyone agrees with me about the bed scene in ep 13, where KJW was finding excuses to sleep with GRI. Now for the irritating part. She told him to let go THREE times but he didn't react. Imagine that you were GRI in the situation. You are sleeping next to a grudge who forced you to sleep with him. Would you like it? Will you be comfortable? Of course not! Let's put it this way: When I say get off me, I mean get off me.

But, that's not a big issue so I don't mind. I turned my expectations just a tiny bit lower and that made it a very good ending for me. Rewatching it right now!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest charming88

Secret Garden for me is one of the best k-drama's ever made!  :DOriginal storyline,Superb Actors and Actresses,Good PD,Has the best OST,PERFECTION!
 This drama made me fall in love with Korea's National Actress "The Amazing and Incomparable Ha Ji Won!"
Ha Ji Won has explosive chemistry with ALL of her leading men (because HJW is the best)but her chemistry with Hyun Bin was off the charts! :x  :x  :x
I'm glad to know that even 3 years have passed already since Secret Garden ended,Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin are still close friends.
Off to re-watch for the 5th time... :D

Finally got over with SG. I watched it to pass time. Will watch it again sometime later in the year. I have many dramas on my shelf (I have my own Kdrama shelf) which I've watched before, plus another drama on TV. I'm putting the best kdramas ever on shelf 3, (I'm not that little!!) B-) and SG is definitely on it!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ettolrahc Azodnem

@mikeymeeks‌ I thought of it too but my reasons are she was falling for him that time... remember the.scenes before that? Gil ra im said.to him that whay an amazing man he is. ... hihihi my opinion only!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest foodhp

Just finished this drama yesterday (finished in x < a week). Amazing drama and amazing chemistry among Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin. So amazing :')
I know I'm almost four years late but this drama is so worth watching and fangirling upon. I have discovered my new OTP. 

Guest apricot

Hi all, will be going to Korea this year...Anyone here has gone to Korea's caffe bene where the exact filming for Secret Garden is? I read somewhere it's at near Sungshin Women’s University there?

Anyone knows? ^^

Archived