[Drama 2010] Secret Garden 시크릿 가든

Guest salasala

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest o-cha

nothing much to add..the're probaby busy filming right now. I hope we'll get pics soon....... :)

A FINAL CONFIRMATION by Ha Ji Won about her participation in 'Secret Garden'.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201007/sp2010072306022594350.htm

하지원, SBS 주말드라마 '시크릿가든' 주인공 발탁

Ha Ji Won Revealed as Female Lead for SBS Weekend Drama 'Secret Garden'

배우 하지원이 SBS 새 주말드라마 <시크릿가든>(극본 김은숙ㆍ연출 신우철)을 통해 안방극장으로 돌아온다.

Actress Ha Ji Won will return to the small screen with the new SBS weekend drama <Secret Garden> (writer: Kim Eun Sook, directing: Shin Woo Chul).

하지원은 최근 <시크릿가든>에 출연하는 것으로 최종 결정했다. 현재 영화 <칠광구>를 촬영 중인 하지원은 9월초 크랭크업 후 곧바로 <시크릿가든>에 합류한다. 하지원은 이 작품에서 스턴트맨으로 활동하는 길라임 역을 맡는다. <시크릿가든>은 <인생은 아름다워>를 후속해 9월말 방송된다.

Ha Ji Won recently made a final decision to participate in <Secret Garden>. Ha Ji Won who is currently filming the movie <Sector Seven> will join <Secret Garden> straight after the crank up of that movie in early September. In the drama Ha Ji Won plays a stuntwoman named Gil Ra Im. <Secret Garden> will follow <Life Is Beautiful> and start at the end of September.

After reading this....HJW will have crazy busy schedule...movie filming ending in early Sept then straight to Secret Garden.

Guest eatnsnooze

After reading this....HJW will have crazy busy schedule...movie filming ending in early Sept then straight to Secret Garden.

I guess both Hyukie and HJW are workaholics? :sweatingbullets:

Guest o-cha

lol...so true...both thriving on 2 hour sleep daily? :lol:

Because I'm just uber excited about this drama.....my crappy poster....

secretgarden1.th.jpg

Guest o-cha

a bunch of new articles on Lee Philip's involvement in the drama. Nothing really new that we don't know about. Just a liitle bit more description on his character.

http://ntn.seoul.co.kr/main.php?cmd=news/news_view&idx=43226

Lee Philip will play the role of Lim Jong Soo, a martial arts director. He has his own martial arts school and tries to bring Hollywood style action to the Korean movie industry. It is said in the article also that his character loves Gil Ra Im and tries to protect her.

I've made another Secret Garden graphic.

secretgarden2.jpg

Guest Jill4675

Thanks for your graphics, o-cha! I do hope they will come out with some promotional materials soon. And I hope they are better than what we are getting, for example, for Athena...which has the worst, ugliest posters ever. tongue2.gif A high school art student could have done better! What gives?? :wacko: Often the Kdrama logos and graphics are very nice! <_<

Here's hoping for some really nice artwork for Secret Garden!!! :phew:

sunglasses2.gif

Guest o-cha

Jill: So true~!! Let's hope they get a nice poster..nothing cheesy please.

yin1023hjw: welcome!!!! I was hoping we'd get more HJW fans here on the thread. Hope you become a regular.

Anyway..not much news...just one more confirming HJW-JH's collaboration in Secret Garden

http://www.todaykorea.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=117910

The news article basically said that they've finished casting. Article also mention how the star studded cast of Jang Hyuk, Ha Ji Won along with Kim Sa Rang, Lee Philip and Yoon Sang Hyun has drawn much attention.

Article also mention the possibilty of Jae Bum joining has added another kind of interest as well.

Article still mention of a September planned broadcast.

Guest songjc

wow! I'm shock at this duo but yet so looking forward to seeing Jang Hyuk and Ha Ji Won together! Nice and original pairing. I've always been a fan of both of them! can't wait for September! oh..and the story sounds very interesting and original. something to look forward to.

Guest o-cha

hmmmm it seems that maybe Secret Garden hasn't started filming....

just saw an update on Jang Hyuk's schedule

it says that from July 26-August 1 as preparing for Secret Garden filming.

Let's hope they start filming soon if they want to make the September premiere date.....

2010-07-26~2010-08-01 SBS 드라마 <시크릿 가든> 촬영준비

Guest rice_baby

So after reading the synopsis, I'm assuming that this is going to be a romantic comedy with the whole changing bodies thing? I'm not totally sold on the story yet but they definitely have strong leads.

Can't wait for more info and pics, hopefully!

Guest jaejoongie <3

I just read the summary of this and wow. Gender blender Korean drama???

Isn't that a first?! :mellow:

It will either be a really big hit or really unique and awkward.

I think it will be the earlier of the two :)

I'll be sure to be watching this XD

Guest bitter SOOweet

holyyyy i can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jang hyuk

ha ji won

park jae bum

!?!?!??!

Guest shera_xxx

It seems Ha Ji Won would not play in Secret Garden,because her busy schedule until September, sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

‘하지원 컴백’ 열쇠가 김수현?

톱스타 하지원(사진)과 2PM의 전 멤버 재범의 드라마 출연 여부가 방송가의 관심사로 떠올랐다.

두 사람은 SBS 주말드라마 ‘인생은 아름다워’의 후속으로 방송예정인 ‘시크릿 가든’(극본 김은숙·연출 신우철)의 주인공으로 가장 유력하게 거론되고 있다.

하지만 두 사람 모두 출연 확정까지는 넘어야 할 산이 많다. 여자 주인공 길라임 역에 물망에 오른 하지원은 현재 촬영중인 영화 ‘7광구’가 9월 말까지 일정이 잡혀 있다. 9월 말 방송을 시작하는 드라마와의 촬영 일정을 조율하기가 쉽지 않다.

제작사와 소속사 모두 현재 “촬영 스케줄을 조절하고 있어, 아직까지 출연 여부를 확실하게 말할 수 없다”며 신중한 반응을 보이고 있다. 하지원의 안방극장 컴백이 전혀 가능성이 없는 것은 아니다. 현재 방송중인 드라마 ‘인생은 아름다워’가 연장 방송에 대해 논의 중인 것으로 알려져 하지원 측은 이에 대해 희망을 걸고 있다. ‘인생은 아름다워’의 김수현 작가가 20부 정도 연장을 하면 11월 말까지 여유가 생겨 하지원의 출연이 성사될 수 있다.

하지원과 함께 극 중 중요 인물로 드라마를 이끌어갈 재범의 출연은 기대와 달리 어려울 것으로 전해지고 있다. 그의 최종 출연 여부를 놓고 이번 주 중에 관계자들이 만나 결정할 예정이지만 방송가에서는 재범의 안방극장 데뷔가 불발될 가능성이 높은 것으로 전망하고 있다.

http://news.donga.com/Enter/TV/3/0901/20100803/30274834/5

Guest alines

It seems Ha Ji Won would not play in Secret Garden,because her busy schedule until September, sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Really she is not taking part in this series anymore? I hope she can make it. Is there already confirmation for this news?

thanks so much.

Guest yin1023hjw

"Life is so beautiful" will delay to 13th November.

Perhaps Ji won had talked over to SBS,or this types of news will not appear~~

Anyway I believe ji won will act~ :rolleyes:

To o-cha:Sure~Also thx yr translation here!haha~~

Archived