Shorts and leggings.

Guest CriticalHit

Guest mellowmellow

I like it ! It looks cool~ Tights or leggings :P

The reason I bought my first pair of tights! And I'm not even a girly girl.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest peppermintx

i think its pretty cutee..its perfect for chilly weather when you want to wear shorts, just add the leggings to keep warm. i think its pretty fashionable too.

i think it also depends on how you match it, sometimes i see ppl going a lil too far and it looks weird!

i always wanted to try this style but my legs are too skinny so im too embarrassed to wear shorts ><

Guest whutduhpho

I think it's only cute if you can pull it off. I have a friend that wears leggings under shorts & she looks super cute with them! Especially because she's tall and thin. But some people wearing them don't look all that good. Just my opinion, though. (x

Guest tifachan

I find it odd to wear shorts with leggings.

First off, shorts are meant to be worn in late spring/summer. Why would you wear leggings with them only to wamr your legs up?

And also, leggings are meant to be worn under tunics and such.

Guest i-mero

I think it's pretty fine to wear shorts and leggings together, but "which kind of shorts will fit which kind of leggings", that's the problem here

and the person who wear them should consider her hight and weight to suit her

I think some girls would like to wear shorts but their legs have some kind of scars that they don't want others to see it or so

am I wrong or ..?

Guest fierymeadow@yahoo.com

I think they look great if the leggings and shorts are similar color (e.g. dark, pinks, blues etc). And if the legging is light or sheer rather than thick unless you're in very cold weather.

Guest oopyecoj

not a HUGE fan but I only like it if the leggings are down to your feet OR you wear tights

I think denim shorts OR black shorts are best with leggings OR shorts that are in a thicker wintery type material

your legs should also be fairly nice or else it will look ugly (especially if the legs are on the chubby side)

I think shorts are okay with sheer tights, not leggings otherwise legs look chunkier than they actually are.

I personally don't really wear shorts with tights but I've seen it look really cute.

Guest Endearment

I think shorts with leggings are worn because its just too cold to wear shorts but you want to wear your cute shorts at the same time so you opt with something warm

Guest FireDragon

shorts + tights = yes

shorts + leggings = :vicx:

sure, shorts + tights look cute... but you also look stupid wearing them together, IMO. it doesn't make sense. just like wearing miniskirts during the winter or suede boots in the summer heat but hey, that's fashion for ya ;)

Guest xskyi

I think they are fine but I would personally not wear it unless some stylist convince me and make it look pretty...

Guest NYCballad

Definitely a yes. I never wear shorts or skirts without something covering my legs. Without it, I feel uncomfortable, like its showing like too much skin lol. :P

Archived