[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All right y'all. I'm actually early to giving the YY Channel today. I almost forgot. Sorry.

YY Stream 東方神起 LIVE TOUR 2014 ~TREE~ @ Yokohama Arena --> 81226012 | 20177

Time starts: 6: 30 JST
cr: Sherra via Twitter
Triangle Teaserhttp://youtu.be/6M4IX0Ny0II
cr: JJYCJS JYJ
TVXQ Makes a Really Short Appearance on WGM Global

cr: Global WGM They appear at 1:55 mark

The concert is starting soon since it's almost 6:30. The venue is still filling up so the concert might start in half an hour at most. Not sure there will be a lot of fancams and pics. As usual, the rules don't allow camera use. Fans mostly follow that rule to not be kicked out so I'm not sure how much there will be to update. Will do soon! The concert tomorrow should be at the same time as well!
Oh my goodness. It came true.
Bl0o6CfCUAAr5jx.png
credit as tagged

Fay is streaming again. 81226012
Changmin's solo "Over"

cr: yada chan (yt channel)/Credit : MoopairryShared by 2beTVXQ! (from yt description)
Yunho's solo "Shout Out!"

cr: same as above
Day Two Audio of Shout OutDay Two Audio of OverDay Two Audio of Miss YouDay Two Audio of new song SweatDay Two Audio of Goodbye for NowDay Two Audio of I Love You

Hi again! It's been some days since I came here and I'm curious about "Tri-angle". Is it a drama? If so, when does it air? I admit I follow more Changmin and Yunho, and Micky as an actor mostly, but that seems great and I'm curious to see JYJ members more.I can finally post photos, so I'm posting some of my favourite photos of TVXQ that I got surfing the web. hope you like them! the first is a still from the behind the scenes shooting of the photbook of their album.
vlcsnap-2014-04-12-20h47m49s135_zps21f49

page_5832_user_351641_1317489450tumblr_l
bd4833f467138fbbbda9e980dabd54b1_zps9551
cc3b5df11b431bba112ffdf0e0c966d4_zps8623

@PaulaLHello~ Triange is a drama! It airs May 5th. Here's a crappy synopsis: Triangle revolves around three brothers who were separated following their parents' death and grew up with very different lives. They eventually reunite twenty years later. Lee Beom-soo plays Jang Dong-soo, who is the eldest brother and a dectective. Jaejoong plays Heo Young-dal (he changed his name, which was originally Jang Dong Chul) , a thug and also the middle brother. Im Si-wan plays Jang Dong-woo (also changed to Yoon Yang Ha), who is adopted into a chaebol family and the youngest. It seems the first and middle brother will go against each other just because of conflicting lives with Lee Beom-soo's being a detective and Jaejoong's being a troublemaker. Jaejoong and Si-wan's character have a shared love interest, played by Baek Jin Hee. Lee Beom Soo's character also has a love interest played by Oh Yeon-soo
Those are lovely pics. They really photograph well. I have their photobook from the Keep Your Head Down repackage, and there's so much pretty. Haha.

Thanks! I think I'll check the show when it airs, because I never seen Jaejoong act.Speaking of the albums, I'm planning on ordering  the rapackage version of "Keep your head down" and "Humanoids" and the special version of "Keep your head down", but the descriptions of the products are a bit vague. "Humanoids" has a photo book, right? And the repackage "Keep your..." has postcards and the special version a 100 page photo book? I really love their pictures and I love this idea that kpop has of having albums with photo books. It's a wonderful way for fans to have something more personal and special from their favorite bands. Can't wait to receive them, but it takes at least a month for me to get them, because I literally live across the globe...I think this one is in one of these albums: It's definitively one of my favorites02661245c2c0fcbe9ac9a0cd3cc1c9b3-2_zps42

@PaulaL The Humanoids Repackage has a huge photobook, yes! My KYHD Repackage had a photocard and photos, which I think yesasia labeled as postcards. I think they're just unbound photos though, but yeah you could say they are postcards. The KYHD Special Edition also has a huge photobook. I think that one and the Humanoids one is around the same length. If you are ever troubled or wondering about how an album looks and what it offers, you can search up unboxing videos. Just type  "[insert title of the album] unboxing," on youtube, and you should find plenty of videos to help you.
Oh, that picture is from KYHD. It's in the repackage for sure. Judging from the length of the picture though, I think it's also in the special edition as well. Tell me which photocard you end up getting! I think it gets a bit addicting to try to collect as many photocards.

Oops, streaming today! Fay is streaming again, I guess. Woo.

Triangle Teaser 2http://youtu.be/J7BJ0m8flQU
cr: Hannah Le
Each teaser that's released, Jaejoong has less clothing. I hope this is not the continuing trend for their teasers. Anyway, Baek Jin Hee's character was telling someone off by calling him/her trash. Sounds interesting already.
There's going to be a press conference. I'll see if MBC will put a livestream up on their YT channel. If not, go here. It's on the 30th!
tumblr_n4rqwk9vm11sx3bwjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n4rqx8bWYN1sx3bwjo1_500.jpg

Kim Jae Joong shed tears of loneliness.

On April 29, MBC’s Triangle released still cuts of Kim Jae Joong who will be acting as ‘Heo Young Dal,’ tearfully singing alone on top of a mountain.

Heo Young Dal is a character that would do anything to make money. After losing his parents at age seven and getting separated from his brothers, Dong Soo and Dong Woo, he is always surrounded by people who tried to take advantage of him. 

“He is a man who toughly holds onto life, like wild plants,” explained Kim Jae Joong. “But as he tries to survive in the world by fighting through various situations, he can’t help but to feel lonely on the inside.”

tumblr_n4slosS0qK1sx3bwjo1_500.jpg

Having acted out perfect male characters in his previous projects, Kim Jae Joong shared about making a 180 turn in this drama. 

He said, “It has been easier to act him out as he shares more similarities with me. My previous characters were completely different than how I am, so that was more like making a transformation for me. Even though he seems ignorant, Young Dal has a dream. Please watch as he slowly changes in order to achieve his dream.”

Meanwhile, Triangle is set to air on May 5.

Photo credit: Taewon Entertainment

Okay, I actually really like this character description. Jaejoong plays a lot of sad characters. 

Junsu's in a new musical. His first broadway musical at that! It's Dracula. Performances will be from July 17th to September 5th at Seoul Arts Center.
Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65139/jyj-kimjunsu-cast-for-broadway-musical-dracula

Yo, this is funny!
[Fan Account] Changmin and Arashi's Nino Spotted Together

According to a blog of a restaurant employee, he/she spotted Changmin and Nino entered the GyuDon restaurant around 1 a.m. 

Nino ordered a regular dish while Changmin ordered a special one. After ordering, (they) pulled out DS and kept playing it. (they) had a lot of free ginger and tea. And it seemed like they placed on a bet. The loser had to pay for the meal. 

In the end, Nino won the wager. Changmin was pretty upset that he had to pay 875 yen (8.59 USD) for the meal that night.

T/N: Gyudon is a Japanese rice bowl topped with simmered beef and onion.

Credit to: ไม่มียี่ห้อ@pantip
Sharing by: @Arashi_Thailand
Translated by: @whAnjAiHEART

* Please take it out with full credits

Woops. So it looks like the fanaccount is from 2 years ago. source My apologies!
BnLtaw3CcAE34xl.jpg
cr: Sherra via twitter
Yoochun is celebrating his 29th birthday with his fans June 4th at Ilsan Kintex. Ticket sales start May 14th! source
Okay, I think I have to follow some twitter people because I'm getting a lag of news. Finals are coming soon for me so you might not hear from me in a while.

YY Stream for 

[*][May 11] Niigata [Doors open: 5:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Toki Messe[*]Channel Apo[*]20177Yunho fanart cr: as taggedBnRmP0zCcAELhOP.jpg

[trans] Jung Chan Woo Praises U-Know Yunho Profusely on Radio Broadcast, "He's loyal even though he is a person with prestige"

Jung Chan Woo has rendered high praise for U-Know Yunho.

On the broadcast of SBS Power FM's Cultwo Show on 10 May 2014, Jung Chan Woo revealed this about TVXQ's U-Know Yunho, "Although he is a person with prestige, he is a friend who will render assistance if he has a relationship with the other party." 

On this day, Kim Won Hyo talked about his personal connections with U-Know Yunho, and he said, "I have said before that I wish for U-Know Yunho and Son Ho Joon to appear in my play, "Daebak Gun Carriage". However, U-Know Yunho has Japanese concerts lined up."

At this, Jung Chan Woo said, "U-Know Yunho is a friend who will help out if he has relationships with someone, even if he himself is a person of prestige", generously praising U-Know Yunho.

Kim Won Hyo also said, "In the past when I was shooting a short film with Son Ho Joon, U-Know Yunho came to play and we became close while drinking alcohol together. After that, he contacted me first to say "let's meet up". And so at 3am in the morning, I came out of my house", creating much laughter.

http://bit.ly/1fWjJMf
cr: mug_ping via twitter
BnPzKRrCUAEvU-g.jpg
pic Yoochun is number 1 for the Baeksang Popularity Award in polls at the moment. Dang, I don't know what to say. I mean it's been a pretty close race between him and Kim Soo Hyun, and you have to pay to vote if I'm not wrong.
TVXQ Earning a lot 

TVXQ is currently at the top of their game and has been leading the Hallyu K-Pop wave in Japan. This topic became one of the issues analyzed in the latest episode of SBS One Night Entertainment.

Since there is no actual document released as records, experts estimated the number of earning from the concerts and performances that the group did. TVXQ made quite an achievement last year with their five dome tour in Japan which made them the first Korean and foreign artist to do so.

They also generated more than 100 billion Won sales in Japan alone last year. Not to mention the other tours that they had which generated sales revenue for about 90 million Won plus merchandise sales for about 10 million Won.

TVXQ has also recorded quite an achievement with their recent album, “TREE” on Oricon Chart. The seventh Japanese album topped the Oricon Chart, including the daily, weekly, and monthly album charts.It also brings TVXQ to top Oricon’s Single Chart for 12 times, Album Chart for three times with full length album and four times in total, including their best album.

Meanwhile, TVXQ is currently touring in Japan for the “TVXQ Live Tour 2004~TREE~”. TVXQ kicked off the tour in Yokohama on April 22. They will perform in a total of 10 cities, including Yokohama, Nagoya, Miyagi, Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, Fukui, Niigata, Fukuoka and Hiroshima. They will be performing for a total 29 concerts in the mentioned cities.

source  I didn't know about but will use from now on...

[trans] 140509 "Witch Hunt" On Joo Wan - "I Taught TVXQ's U-Know Yunjo jazz dance"

MC Shin Dong Yeop: I heard that On Joo Wan danced well to the extent that he taught SM idols in the past. Who did you teach at that time?

On Joo Wan: The friend who turned out the best (ie had the most achievement) is U-Know Yunho. There are so many dance spheres, I taught him jazz dance.

http://bit.ly/1nxLiLS

Yunho and Changmin will appear on KBS's Human Condition
cr: TVXQSuriSuri
Human Condition TVXQ Cuthttp://youtu.be/aEPQLPwXppM
cr: KBS Entertainment
Subs should be out on KBSWorld...that or someone translates the bits earlier. The kimchi friend rice looks delicious. They're eating strawberries with chopsticks too. Haha.
Translations are out![trans] 140510 TVXQ on "The Human Condition"

Commentary: The leads of Shin Young's lunch boxes are none other than TVXQ!

Yunho: This time around... "The Human Condition"?

KSY: "The Human Condition".. The themes now are "Living without meat" and "Living without flour". 

Changmin: It seems like it will be really difficult (living without meat or flour). 

KSY: Do you guys want to try experiencing it once?

Changmin: Ahhhh~ Aigoooo... Your words are too overboard! (ie jokingly meaning that asking them to try it out is a hard thing)

KSY: Ah, is that so?

KSY: There is something which I have prepared today. Because they said that TVXQ would be coming, I prepared lunch boxes without any meat or flour... for the sake of the both of you.. 

Yunho: yahhhh~ it seems like kimchi fried rice?

Changmin: The meat... Didn't you add ham in there?

KSY: No no.. this is "chicken breast meat" made from beans.

Changmin: Ohhhh~ noona~

KSY: The important point is that the taste is the same (as real meat). 

Yunho: A faint shape of a heart!

KSY: Strawberries... there is chocolate on them right? There is no sugar in them. They are made from agave syrup, (can't hear properly) extracted sugar, and cocoa powder, and (pointing to the 2 sweet potato), TVXQ~ 

KSY: you guys almost always don't eat breakfast right?

Yunho: Yes~

KSY: Because you guys have to quickly get out of the house... TVXQ is so busy... it seemed as though you guys can't look after your meals well, so the 5 major nutrients are all in there (the lunch boxes). 

Changmin: This is really from the heart! I'll eat well noona~

Yunho: It's not ham right?

KSY: It's not ham.

Yunho: Chewing it seems like it is soft... 

KSY: It's like ham right? It's chicken breast meat... Chicken breast meat made from beans..

Changmin: Ah it's delicious~

KSY: Ahaha hold on~ it's really delicious? Really? 

Changmin: It's really delicious!

Yunho: I really like strawberries.

Changmin (pointing to Yunho): he really likes strawberries!

KSY (pointing to the strawberries): our members (of The Human Condition) personally plucked these strawberries.

Yunho: Ah really? 

Yunho: The fact that there exists this kind of syrup, I'm really surprised~

Yunho: If we do this (programme), there is no way we won't become more knowledgeable.

Yunho: I definitely have to recommend Changmin for this programme. Something different, something really strong (ie difficult). Changminnie~

Changmin: "Not drinking alcohol"?

Yunho: Yes perhaps those kind of things?

Changmin: for one week~

Yunho: not drinking alcohol for one week~

Changmin: I have 2 refrigerators at home. One of them is just filled with beers.

Commentary: Changmin-ssi, that's an unexpected side of you~

KSY encouraging them for their activities

KSY: How can you just shoot my scalp! Just my scalp~ I have to appear on the screen together with TVXQ!

I hope y'all enjoyed the concerts so far! I wish I could hear the audio streams soon! Anyway, here's some news
Yunho's newly learned Jap[anese] phrase: I accepted your kindness but I don't have to thank you A band member burst out laughing after hearingㅋ Source

I changed the tweet slightly because the shorted version of Japanese in the tweet was a slur so as to not be offensive, I just changed it. I'm not sure if the person will mind but yeah.
BnXDpV6CUAAiYlb.png
cr: as tagged
Looks like Fay will be streaming today! [May 12] Niigata [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Toki MesseChannel: 81226012
Junsu's 2014 Ballad Tour in Japan (May 13-15) StreamsFay: 81226012APO: 20177D-1 at Yoyogi National Stadium,Tokyo ■ Open 17:00 ■Start 18:00
cr: Sherra via twitter
Yoochun's fans Boycott Baeksang Awards Voting

Dear overseas Yuchun fans,

As of today(May 11th), all Korean Micky fandom have officially decided to stop voting in this Baeksang award. I am sure this will be a huge shock to you guys and I am really sorry to pass on this message too. We have a VERY GOOD REASON to boycott this voting. As you guys might know, people living in China are not allowed to vote in Baeksang award due to the Google policy in the first place.

However, from the beginning of the voting, some illegal routes of voting in China were detected in the system. And that’s why we at first boycotted the voting. This fact was delivered to Baeksang team and they said they would try to stop them(and they did in some part at first). Even though we were still a little suspicious of their answer, we decided to give this voting a shot anyway, as we of course wanted to give our precious Yuchun the glory of winning this Award for the 4th time.

Now, this illegal voting was noticed again(we have documents for this) and we talked to Baeksang team about this, urging them to stop this problem. However, they only said, even though they are fully aware of this problem, they are not willing/able to fix it arguing that there is no way to stop these illegal channels of voting. This is not right and they are not managing their voting system professionally and fairly.

This voting is no longer meaningful, and we nicely ask you to stop voting from now. Baeksang itself is losing its own face and dignity of the Awards while overlooking this huge problematic issue. I literally cried all night over this too. But now, it is time to stop voting.

We, Korean fans, always appreciate your energetic cheering on Yuchun and we always get touched by you guys. We love you all as much as we love Yuchun. We will always be together with Yuchun and we will keep fighting for Yuchun in the future and love him more and more.

Thank you for reading...

- From Korea -

source

You can check out the photobook scans for TVXQ's Catch Me World Tour here and here
I was on twitter to see the new updates related to TVXQ and JYJ, and there was this long stream of tweets of people talking about Jaejoong's scenes in his drama. The reactions were all pretty much the same too. Haha.
Reference: 6eed1448gw1egbt9xwts5g20ax0aoty8.gif
source

Archived