[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo. Guide video for Yoochun's drama...it's like 7 minutes long. The raws are out but subbing is in progress at Viki. It will probably be out by the end of the day or tomorrow since the subbers are fast there. Woo, I'm so excited. Clear your schedules!

Three Days was sold at a higher price that You Who Came From the Stars. It's actually the highest price paid per episode of a K-drama sold to China. Yoochun's fanbase in China is really big so...
It looks like Three Days is coming soon to DramaFever as well if you prefer to watch there and are willing to wait longer for subs.

@theboxman
All are my fav song. But for me, none others than November with Love by Yunho. I swear it's a sweet song T^TOMG T^T The lyrics ~ ahhhh~ :(I cant let him go T^T Not going to count days ~JJ , Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun TT_____TT They are all will be enlist thiz year ~Pity our maknae, left alone :(( :((

fairy1996 said: @theboxman
All are my fav song. But for me, none others than November with Love by Yunho. I swear it's a sweet song T^TOMG T^T The lyrics ~ ahhhh~ :(I cant let him go T^T Not going to count days ~JJ , Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun TT_____TT They are all will be enlist thiz year ~Pity our maknae, left alone :(( :((

Guest jyjfromdbsk

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation but I could really use your help.

I bought this Yoochun Star Collection Card and I thought it's supposed to be real signature, but it looks printed. The holographic sticker looks genuine though. Could anyone please tell me what they think? Thank you sooo much :)

theboxman said: fairy1996 said: @theboxman

jyjfromdbsk said: fairy1996 said: jyjfromdbsk said:

Sorry to interrupt the flow of the conversation but I could really use your help.

I bought this Yoochun Star Collection Card and I thought it's supposed to be real signature, but it looks printed. The holographic sticker looks genuine though. Could anyone please tell me what they think? Thank you sooo much :)

Speed Quiz by TVXQ: here
Yunho wants to go on holiday to Las Vegas. The words Changmin uses often are naem naemmie, which is a cute way of saying yes. He's chockfull of cuteness isn't he? The song he sings the most at Karaoke is I Love by Position. Oh my goodness. I love that song. Changmin's I Love Youhttp://youtu.be/o2G5wQOV22A
cr: HDBSK
I Love You by Positionhttp://youtu.be/lELdJpQBqIEcr: HDBSK

TVXQ Tell Us: hereChangmin's best subject was lunch time...does that even count as a subject.
YOOCHUN UPDATED ON NAVER LINE: hereI feel so bad for him. His filming is so tight, and he doesn't sleep a lot. Fans are complaining about him. It's just all too sad. Anyway, hope you're all enjoy Three Days. Episode 4 should be fully subbed. Love the Chunsa subbers and segmenters at Viki. They really are quick when it comes to subbing the videos. (:

I'm sorry for @theboxmanshe's the only one who update about our Boys ~ :((Million thanks T^TI will give you a hand, dear :)
1959374_10152087228133621_1535065609_n.j
10003970_10152087228143621_1522043873_n.
1970770_10152087228038621_1903974940_n.j
1378051_10152087228043621_1116751409_n.j
1932475_10152087228053621_2055401192_n.j
1173636_10152087228128621_278852802_n.jp
cr : as tagged
[updated]
16.3.2014 : Yunho on wheelchair at Namsan fansign Event T^T Pity our Leader :((Get Well Soon, Yunho ~
1010585_605277049540385_342336390_n.jpg
Bi10B1KCcAA-18U.jpg

@fairy1996 Haha. I don't even do a good job with updating, but thank you.  :x
Oh my goodness. Those scans are nice. Thank you for updating. I wouldn't have seen those scans if you didn't post them. 

3Days_003.jpg~original

cr: Fanderay (so freakin' talented!)You can all read Fanderay's thoughts on Three Days so far hereHer past works can be found here: click

@theboxmanno biggie ~ for all cassie around the world :D
nooo ~~ you are always the best , dear :bd ^:)^

wow :o she draw it by herself? daebakkk :o
This one TVXQ at KBS Cool FM with Yoo In Na :)

10009908_10152088753678621_1182440746_n.
1981984_10152088753608621_1552034171_n.j
10003494_10152088753623621_2073312125_n.

1966689_10152088753393621_648190814_n.jp
1899982_10152088753323621_18041763_n.jpg
1000648_10152088752593621_978137639_n.jp
1966865_10152088753698621_1281486611_n.j

cr : http://www.kbs.co.kr/radio/coolfm/uvolum/photo/index.html?bbs_pr=%2Fmode%3A2%2Fseq%3A1479%2Fgoto_page%3A1%2Fencyn%3Ay

Yep, she drew it. I couldn't believe it either. So many talented people. 
Article from Mwave:MBC’s Triangle will follow Empress Ki, hoping to air in May. The drama is a joint production between writer Choi Wan Gyu and director Yoo Chul Yong, who created All In and Swallow the Sun in the past. 

With Lee Bum Soo and ZE:A’s Im Si Wan confirmed, Triangle is about three brothers who parted due to an unfortunate incident. The oldest brother becomes a police officer while the second brother is part a gang member. The youngest brother grows up in a wealthy household. The three brothers later meet without know they’re related. 

Lee Bum Soo will play the oldest brother, Jang Dong Soo, and Im Si Wan will play the youngest, Jang Dong Jun, later renamed as Yoon Yang Ha. Kim Jae Joong is currently considering the role of the second brother, Jang Dong Chul. 

So yeah, this news came out...Remember that one video from Vacation when Jaejoong stole from a kid? It's probably something like that. Hahaha.

cr: MissFoxyCat
Article: Changmin answers why he's been using aegyo with Yunho lately. 
TVXQ’s Max Changmin revealed that he started using his aegyo with U-Know Yunho.

During March 15’s broadcast of SBS Power FM’s A Night Like Tonight, TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho said, “Max Changmin is known to be quite chic among the fans, but recently he’s been using a lot of aegyo. So I wondered, if he went through a change of heart or came to a certain realization or if he’s just lonely.”

Upon hearing this, Max Changmin explained, “Since Yunho hyung always carries the responsibility and takes care of tough things as the leader, I became quiet and relaxed. But now that I think I should also take some responsibility, I became more free in my thoughts and expressive of my feelings. It’s almost as if I’ve been let loose…(and using more aegyo).”

When the DJ asked to be more specific about how he does his aegyo, Max Changmin answered, “Before, when Yunho hyung asked me to do something together, I would said, ‘yeah, ok,’ but these days I would say, ‘yes, yes, yes.’ I’m not trying to be cute but it comes out naturally.”

Then U-Know Yunho said, “I like this better too. We faced each other as man to man before, so using aegyo was awkward, but now we play around a lot, and became more dynamic as a group.”

Photo credit: SBS
The article is so cute. Sorry if I bolded a huge chunk of the article. He uses aegyo naturally
Audio of the naem naemmie from Changmin and Yunho. That aegyo~

cr: Psycho M
Changmin singing Frozen's Let It Go

cr: LUKAYA
Okay, so I'm going to find translations for their radio thing because I just read a snippet that said Changmin wants to meet Ghandi so he can talk about world peace and eat curry. I snickered at that. I have to go back to working on my essay so updates will come someday.

Hey all. I was looking for news about JYJ's comeback for 2014 that was kind of reported on, not really. Anyway, the recent article that fairy1996 posted in the last page can be read  here
Looks likely with some reservations of course that an album in the second half of the year is coming. They might also be promoting in Japan now too.

Snippets from the article:“Finally, we will bring you a new JYJ album in the second half of this year and, of course, there will be tours for concerts,” JYJ told Bulletin Entertainment.

With that [legal troubles with AVEX] resolved, they said, “We strongly hope to release an album in Japanese and do a concert. We know they have waited for so long and we appreciate to them as much.”

JYJ members have also not performed or even appeared on any Korean TV music programs, something their fans now eagerly await. “We always hope to stand on the same stage (at) par with other singers. Even if that is not going to be easy, we will still be able to show our performances through music videos or concert recordings as part of JYJ album showcases in the second half of this year,” JYJ said.

Ignore this...I just need a reference link for streamings later: 

http://public.ical-mac.com/wbcadmin/month.php?cal=TVXQ+%26+JYJ+Schedule,TVXQ+%26+JYJ+Upcoming+Event&getdate=20140301# 

• [April 22 & 23] Yokohama [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Yokohama Arena
  • [April 24] Yokohama [Doors open: 5:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Yokohama Arena
  • [April 28] Nagoya [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Nippon Gaishi Hall
  • [April 29] Nagoya [Doors open: 3:00PM | Concert starts: 4:00PM] at Nippon Gaishi Hall
  • [April 30] Nagoya [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Nippon Gaishi Hall
  • [May 3] Miyagi [Doors open: 5:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Sekisui Heim Super Arena
  • [May 4] Miyagi [Doors open: 3:00PM | Concert starts: 4:00PM] at Sekisui Heim Super Arena
  • [May 7 & 8] Saporo [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Makomanai Ice Arena
  • [May 11] Niigata [Doors open: 5:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Toki Messe
  • [May 12] Niigata [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Toki Messe
  • [May 16] Fukui [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Sun Dome Fukui
  • [May 17] Fukui [Doors open: 3:00PM | Concert starts: 4:00PM] at Sun Dome Fukui
  • [May 20, 21 & 23] Tokyo [Doors open: 4:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Tokyo Dome
  • [May 24] Tokyo [Doors open: 2:00PM | Concert starts: 4:00PM] at Tokyo Dome
  • [May 27 & 28] Osaka [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Osaka-jō Hall
  • [June 4, 5 & 6] Fukuoka [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Fukuoka Convention Center
  • [June 11 & 12] Hiroshima [Doors open: 5:30PM | Concert starts: 6:30PM] at Hiroshima Green Arena
  • [June 18 & 19] Osaka [Doors open: 4:00PM | Concert starts: 6:00PM] at Kyocera Dome Osaka
  • [June 21 & 22] Osaka [Doors open: 2:00PM | Concert starts: 4:00PM] at Kyocera Dome Osaka

Jaejoong has been confirmed for MBC drama Triangle. cr: rubypurple_fan via twitter

Well, this will be interesting. What a roll. Changmin was in Mimi. Yoochun's filming Three Days and Sea Fog. And now there's Jaejoong. There's apparently another rumor going around that Junsu's releasing an album too from the same source as above. What. Just gotta ask where Yunho is in all of this. Makes me wonder what would have happened if he took up that role in You Who Came From the Stars. Okay, I have to go back to schoolwork. 

C-JeS Entertainment stated in a press release on March 18, “Kim Jae Joong has been confirmed for Triangle. We’re very happy to be able to work with the best staff in a great production, and we will do our best in this drama to show his 3-dimensional charms as an actor.”

cr: Mwave

Archived