[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

oril leader is going for a long mission ,, wish you all the best , do your duty and comeback healthy .. sure will miss you the leader and the Artist but will be waiting .. How can be a KPOP without DBSK ! The Living Legend ...

and here a Kid will be missing his Appa !

tumblr_nh38ojqJU21u2yh57o1_500.gif
tumblr_nh38ojqJU21u2yh57o2_500.gif
tumblr_nh38ojqJU21u2yh57o3_500.gif
tumblr_nh38ojqJU21u2yh57o5_500.gif

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mace-Face

Hi Cassiopeians!

I really want YunHo's Japanese mini album that was released on June 8th but it was only released to the Bigeast Fanclub. I tried figuring it out to order it but everything was in Japanese. :( So, I was wondering, if someone can order it for me? :D I'll PayPal you the money or send you a check. If anyone is able to help or know any information about it, please PM me and let me know. Thank You!

Hi Cassiopeians!

I really want YunHo's Japanese mini album that was released on June 8th but it was only released to the Bigeast Fanclub. I tried figuring it out to order it but everything was in Japanese. :( So, I was wondering, if someone can order it for me? :D I'll PayPal you the money or send you a check. If anyone is able to help or know any information about it, please PM me and let me know. Thank You!

Hi. I know this site is selling it https://eastsiopeia.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/yunhos-solo-u-know-y/#comments

The shipping is pricey depending on how far you live from the seller. I don't know where else, but you can always search up Cassies in your area. There are surprisingly a lot that are BigEast members that live outside of Japan. I can try to help you find users to ask on twitter, but I'll need to know the country you reside in, so I have a better idea of whom to ask.

Guest Mace-Face

Hi. I know this site is selling it https://eastsiopeia.wordpress.com/2015/05/25/yunhos-solo-u-know-y/#comments

The shipping is pricey depending on how far you live from the seller. I don't know where else, but you can always search up Cassies in your area. There are surprisingly a lot that are BigEast members that live outside of Japan. I can try to help you find users to ask on twitter, but I'll need to know the country you reside in, so I have a better idea of whom to ask.

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for the link. Anyhow, I live in the West Coast of the United States. Could it be possible if you were able to find someone who can help me order?

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for the link. Anyhow, I live in the West Coast of the United States. Could it be possible if you were able to find someone who can help me order?

Ah, sorry. I don't think I can help you there. There are some that are selling from Japan like the previous link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P9j-9bc1VdYSqo8RZVmJY5zhBLUzWi3GKu4K3pV1ZWU/viewform?c=0&w=1 

^This is from JapanHomeMaker (they have a facebook, so you can look it up)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HR7dY5wyB5HeIoyKlg1g7iUdvO3SLTJhjBs1C95QIDw/viewform?edit_requested=true

This is from Raichanshop. Someone recommend this, but I don't know much about this place.

They both still charge a lot for the CD, so I'm not sure if that's all right with you.

I apologize for not being able to find a cheaper choice for you!

Hi, people! I don't know if any of you has seen our videos before, but we did another cover of several kpop artists and we TVXQ "Mirotic". If you want to check it out and support us, here's the link:

We love TVXQ but this is the first time we tried to dance one of their songs. They're difficult, but we love them so much we tried to do our best! Hope we can get better and do other songs of these gorgeous and talented men! They're going to the military sucks...

We do this for fun. We are teachers and high school students, so not exactly professionals, but we love kpop all around the world in Portugal!

thanks for watching! It's the fourth song around minute 9!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mace-Face

Ah, sorry. I don't think I can help you there. There are some that are selling from Japan like the previous link

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P9j-9bc1VdYSqo8RZVmJY5zhBLUzWi3GKu4K3pV1ZWU/viewform?c=0&w=1 

^This is from JapanHomeMaker (they have a facebook, so you can look it up)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HR7dY5wyB5HeIoyKlg1g7iUdvO3SLTJhjBs1C95QIDw/viewform?edit_requested=true

This is from Raichanshop. Someone recommend this, but I don't know much about this place.

They both still charge a lot for the CD, so I'm not sure if that's all right with you.

I apologize for not being able to find a cheaper choice for you!

No need for apologies. Thank you so much for your help. :D I'll look into the links that you've given me. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just thought I'd update this page. Jaejoong and Yunho kind of crossed paths today. I'm not going to posts pics/videos. You can probably find all of that on twitter. My feed is literally just all that. The reactions are kind of interesting though. They met at the main stage of the military festival thingy. Yunho was the MC; Jaejoong was performing (One Kiss, a song with Poem in the title (sorry bad memory), and Arirang).

YJ Stans are super ecstatic because they like saw each other...I'm a bit peeved about the YJ banners because it's super inappropriate to bring this stuff.

Yunho stans and Jaejoong stans surprisingly (okay, not surprising) are acting like nothing happened. 

Just thought this stuff was interesting.

Woah, so a lot has happened lately. Looks like Jaejoong and Yunho are on good or at least friendly terms with each other. Man, that's pretty much all I wanted out of this, so I'm happy.

In other news, there was a bit of a fandom freakout because this rookie boy group's fandom color is going to be red.

Jaejoong came out in some mascot costume thingy. There's been some tweets talking about the hot weather and worrying for Yunho. Junsu's tickets for his concert sold out! Not any current news about Yoochun from what I know. There were pictures from when he finished basic training (?) a while, and it seemed he injured himself. Changmin is traveling around Europe still! So yeah. 

Just thought I'd update this page. Jaejoong and Yunho kind of crossed paths today. I'm not going to posts pics/videos. You can probably find all of that on twitter. My feed is literally just all that. The reactions are kind of interesting though. They met at the main stage of the military festival thingy. Yunho was the MC; Jaejoong was performing (One Kiss, a song with Poem in the title (sorry bad memory), and Arirang).

YJ Stans are super ecstatic because they like saw each other...I'm a bit peeved about the YJ banners because it's super inappropriate to bring this stuff.

Yunho stans and Jaejoong stans surprisingly (okay, not surprising) are acting like nothing happened. 

Just thought this stuff was interesting.

I so agree with you on that bolded part. I think I saw a picture with the banner and I just cringed and was like...seriously?

Okay, so more stuff today. 

Jaejoong has a sun allergy? Like he got a rash on his face and wasn't supposed to be performing today. Oh, I saw a short video of him singing Found You. Good memories.

Yunho ripped his pants from a previous performance, but for today's performance, it doesn't look like he did! Oh, I saw this cute vine going around, and I had to share. 

Changmin was/is in Spain I think.

Junsu is coming back with a ballad. Yeah! It's called "Certainly Yesterday" although there's an alternate translation going on twitter calling it "Just like Yesterday." It's by singer-songwriter Lucia. Album is coming out October 19th!source

No news about Yoochun. Sorry.

More stuff about Junsu's album!

Giriboy will feature in song "OeO (club track)

Cheetah will feature in song "Midnight Show" (urban R&B)

BeWhY will feature in song "Silk Road" (oriental hip hop)

Album out Oct 19th.

Since there hasn't been anything on Yoochun, I saw on twitter that there were updated pictures of Yoochun and Junsu from JYJ Welcome Week so check those out.

Woops. I forgot to write about this yesterday. Changmin is having a fan event with other cast members for Scholar who Walks the Night. Scalpers are being horrible people as usual.

Info on Junsu's upcoming concerts!

Yokohama on the 24th and 25th of October at 5 pm

Seoul on the 7th and 8th of November at 7 pm and 5 pm respectively

Nagoya on the 28 and 29th of November at 5 pm and 3 pm respectively.

cr: vichellicious via twitter

Ah, there's no news of Yoochun because he's supposed to keep a low profile since he's in public service. Apparently, he might get into trouble if fans start visiting where he is, so we should all be thankful there is no news of him!

Yay, it's Friday. Here's some updates some of y'all may have missed. Lots of good stuff!

Changmin

-will attend Scholar who Walks the Night event in Japan November 5th

-arrived at LAX yesterday (?) for Grazia photoshoot

-went to a baseball game with friends

-Kyuhyun posted this pic:

CQ-F9kXVEAASAYd.jpg

-Into the Water Teaser

https://youtu.be/8hNlcN5vMpM

-for Close to You album pics go here: http://playmax.tistory.com/6237

Yunho- Has a small vacation for 6 days 5 nights starting from Oct. 14th

Yoochun- Junsu apparently bumped into him at a PC room, and they played together. Haha.

Jaejoong

-performed at CISM closing October 11th

-Jaejoong's Asia Tour Concert DVD to be released Oct. 31st (JP and KR versions available, which have English subtitles too!)

Junsu

-made guest appearance at Park Kyung Lim's concert

(really like the last video!) cr: burts bee via oeoxia

-comp. video of Junsu playing the piano at Toscana Hotel

cr: oeoxia

-backstage video of Junsu at the concert cr: cheryltvxq via katheartsjj

He really likes sugar candy. Haha. So into the quiz show too. Hahaha. Oh, here's a link to make the sugar candy. I think it's this one he's talking about: here

-Yesterday Teaser Video Starring Fuji Mina (she was the person in the Doushite... MV!)

cjes.tagram updates:

CRcnFEIUEAAETf6.jpg

CRcnEUkVEAA2gvm.jpg

CRcxlO4VAAAZTK7.jpg

CRcxlEkUEAAbXb5.jpg

cr: shinkipeia for trans.

cr: furufuruold

JYJ hwaiting, Kim Junsu hwaiting JS: Kim Jaejoong Park Yoochun hwaiting, public service hwaiting JJ: Loyalty JS: Active service hwaiting

cr: shinkipeia via twitter

Pre-listening!

Archived