[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

JYJ's Jaejoong responds to TVXQ's Yunho's comments with supportive words

JYJ's Jaejoong responded to TVXQ's Yunho's compliment about Jaejoong's hard work ethic as a fellow actor by showing his faith in former member Yunho's acting in return.

During his interview with Xports News at a cafe in Shinsadong, Seoul on the 30th, Jaejoong proved that there's no bad blood between him and TVXQ, showing his support by saying, "I hope [Yunho] does well."

When asked if he heard about Yunho's mention of him during the press conference for MBC's 'The Night Watchman', Jaejoong shared, "I saw that article... I think he will show good acting... To be honest, I'm not in a position to tell someone to do well... All actors go through a growth process. Even veteran actors, who act well, face a dilemma at one point or another, so compared to those veteran actors, we still have a long way to go."

"Since Yunho also went through a growth process, I believe that he will show even better acting this time around. Among the staff and actors whom I worked with for this production, there are some who have worked with Yunho. They tell me that he works really hard. Actors who work hard are bound to succeed." 

[Update] - According to another media outlet MBN, Jaejoong also expressed his concern for Yunho, who has a tendency to focus on work too much and forget to stay hydrated. When asked if he had any words for Yunho, Jaejoong said, "It'll be very difficult for him as it's his first historical drama. I know because I've done it before. Since it's also hot and such related factors, he'll probably receive a lot of stress too... For what I want to say the most to him, it'd be that I hope he drinks a lot of water as he films. When we promoted together, there was a time when he got dehydrated, so I hope when he films this time he drinks a lot of water and takes care of his physical condition... Yunho is the style that works really hard at whatever it is he's doing. I hope that he looks after his condition as he works instead of rashly working so hard in fear that people will speak badly of him... I also hope that his first attempt at a historical drama will turn out well."

He also directly addressed Yunho with a message, "Yunho-yah, are you doing well? I'm doing well... It's probably your first historical drama, and it's going to be very difficult. I guess there will be a lot of outdoor filming too. With the lack of time, there will be a lot of CG work and martial arts practice. So it'll be very tiring physically and it'll probably be really hot, so drink a lot of water as you practice. It's good to work hard, but make sure you think about your body too."

cr:allkpop

Previously (Yunho about Jaejoong):

As 'The Night Watchman' will be taking place after Jaejoong's 'Triangle,' Yunho was asked about taking the baton from his former group member: "I couldn't get a good look at 'Triangle' because I was preparing for this production.  I was overseas and then I was preparing for 'The Night Watchman.'"

Still, Yunho said, "Regardless, it's good to see Jaejoong working hard as an actor.  If ['Triangle'] has a positive effect on 'The Night Watchman,' it would be something to be even more grateful about. I think of it like that."

cr:allkpop

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kyubiX said:

He also directly addressed Yunho with a message, "Yunho-yah, are you doing well? I'm doing well... It's probably your first historical drama, and it's going to be very difficult. I guess there will be a lot of outdoor filming too. With the lack of time, there will be a lot of CG work and martial arts practice. So it'll be very tiring physically and it'll probably be really hot, so drink a lot of water as you practice. It's good to work hard, but make sure you think about your body too."

I asked this over on the JYJ thread too but maybe someone here will know the answer:

I don't know if anyone here can refresh my memory but I've got a question for ya!

Before settling on "JYJ" as their official group name, I remember some other names were thrown around and one of the names in the running was really ridiculous.  I can't remember any of them though.

So does anybody know what I'm talking about and remember the name(s)?

• 2 weeks later...

@fairy1996  Kamsamida ,, these days we do have ELF & Cassie so much feeling because of those mischievous Guys !! Uknow - Jaejoong and Heechul - Hangenge .... hopefully we and them will have always this happy and bright atmosphere ,, it has been awhile since we have such moments ... I feel like both they & we are getting mature by days , I like so much their natural interaction and I like how we their fans are loyal and have been believing in having these moments someday  since long time ago ..   

-------- 

Congratulation for the success of today JYJ Concert .... 

Happy so much for them and their achievement with Back Seat    
I like how confident hero / JJ is about his body to show it in the concert though he looks skinnier and no 6 packs   but sad he dyed his hair ,, love him so much with the black color in Triangle he rock it like a best one ever ...

東方神起 / I love you (LIVE TOUR 2014 ~TREE~ Documentary Film) http://toho-jp.net/special/treedvd/

watching this for sure 100 % will make anybody speechless !! they are Great Artist without any doubt !! just watching this few minutes like this Video .. 

Makes me realize more and more how are they way different than any other KPOP artists .. they are the best in my eyes as an artist in the whole KPOP  .. Seriously , before and after their debut , there is no one can match them in their talent & professionalism  .. watching them how they were able to pull off such a stage in a different language with special dedicated albums as well in high quality performance  , gave me so much goose bumps !! WOW ... DBSK , TVXQ , Tohoshinki ; Guys you are Jaaaaaaaaaaang ,, thanks so much for saving my Kpop love and giving me classy performances & music every time you make a comeback or do promotions  ..  
yes I am ELF , and still Super Junior fan forever .. but in this life there are many facts that can not be denied ! and I believe my words above are one of them,, Super Junior & ELF are like family members to me whom I love so much .. but DBSK is the Greatest KPOP artists I have seen till the moment and the one who I adore so much ! 
DBSK ! Hats off to you .. 

• 3 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Will We Be Seeing Both JYJ and TVXQ at the “Big Match” Movie Premiere?
Boy bands JYJ and TVXQ could be set to attend the same event for the first time since the three members of JYJ split from TVXQ. There is a possibility that both groups could end up attending the premiere of the movie “Big Match,” which will take place on November 24.
TVXQ is represented by talent agency SM Entertainment, and could be attending the screening to support fellow SM star BoA, who will be appearing in the film.
JYJ_TVXQ.jpg

For their part, the members of JYJ may also be at the event to offer their support for actor Lee Jung Jae, who is on the roster at JYJ’s talent agency C-JeS Entertainment and also stars in “Big Match.”
Sports Hankook reports that what makes this event different from others that involved both agencies is that Lee Jung Jae and BoA both are huge entities in their respective agencies, and that we can expect a grand red carpet line-up from the VIP event.
The three members of JYJ were originally part of TVXQ, but left the group in 2009. A lengthy legal dispute ensued between SM and C-JeS, and was not fully resolved until late 2012.
Media outlet Sports Hankook carried a quote on this matter from a senior source at one of the talent agencies who asked to remain anonymous. The source reportedly said, “On the face of it, it seems as though there is still some ill feeling between the two agencies. Among the artists and staff, however, there is no bad blood at all. Fans might think that the ‘Big Match’ premiere could cause discomfort for theses artists, but that is not the case.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/17/will-we-be-seeing-both-jyj-and-tvxq-at-the-big-match-movie-premiere/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"If a red balloon flies in the sky, my heart remembers beautiful memories"

For years now, I have been part of one of the greatest fandoms - Cassiopeia, the powerful Red Ocean that can move on to tears, and yet is stays so strong as to protect our 5 boys.
Today, probably not for the first time in my life, but for the first time since I have become a Cassie, I saw a red balloon soaring in the sky.It was such a beautiful sight that I wanted to break down crying. That one balloon, that one red balloon, is soaring towards the heavens. The same heaven that gave us our five Gods of the East. 
To others, it may not have seem like much, just a balloon that escaped someone's clutches, but to me, and I believe to all other Cassiopeians our there, the Red Balloon is an extremely meaningful sight to behold.
That red balloon flying upwards represents TVXQ in the best way possible - that we will rise up against all that is trying to take us down, and we will soar.It gave me such great hope that one day, we WILL get to see all five perform on the same stage once again. That we have to believe that their bonds of brotherhood are stronger than one company trying to tear them apart.
This one red balloon. I have no words. #DB5K #AlwaysKeepTheFaith #HopeTillTheEnd

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 K-pop groups that made us cry when they lost members

by Tanya Rodriguez on Fri, Mar 27, 2015

10. DBSK: JaejoongYoochun, and Junsu

JYJ_1384309791_af_org.jpg

Honestly, there is so much behind the separation of this group that we're just going to keep it as bare bones as possible. In 2009, Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu, 3/5 of the group, filed suit against SM citing their 13-year contract and profit distributions were unfair. The courts agreed, their contract were suspended, and JYJ was formed under a different company. Although they are still active and release albums, they are banned on Korea's major three networks, probably due to SM's influence, and they cannot perform on music shows. The remaining two members, Yunho and Changmin, still perform as TVXQ.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-pop-groups-that-made-us-cry-when-they-lost-members/

• 4 weeks later...

Hey. Just thought I'd do a quick update on some stuff!
Jaejoong- seems like he's doing well in the military (don't know how reliable the sources are but yeah), sent a letter to baek jin hee recently so that's cuteYoochun- y'all are watching The Girl Who Sees Smells right? He is apparently nominated for  New Actor (Movie) for the Baeksang Awards, so woo!Junsu- EBS program! Yes, he got to appear on TV. I don't believe the video has been posted, but I do know it will be on youtube if it hasn't already been. I might be mistaken on whether it's been posted or not because I just scrolled really quickly on my news feed. Anyway, there was some issue with this one anchorman dude. Read here and hereYunho- there's been some rumors about his enlistment date, but they're rumors so...moving on! He's been cast in a web drama, playing a chef. 16 episodes only 15 minutes each cr: snxy via twitterChangmin- he's been confirmed for Scholar who Walks the Night and will be playing the crown prince! There's also Fluttering India show, but I'm not sure if or how much he's going to be in it
Sorry. I've been preoccupied with other stuff. I actually meant to update and have been staying updated with TVXQ/JYJ stuff for a while now, but other things got priority.

Archived