falling deep in love___&*

Guest seriatim_*

Guest seriatim_*

heylooo everybodyyy. haha it's been a long time since i've been in here. well posting a graphic. i wonder if anyone remember's me. :sweatingbullets: probably not. :D

long time since i made a graphic too, got a new laptop so i couldn't get cs. :)

hope you guys like it. C&C much appreciateddd. B)

goodman4hy.jpg

oops forgot to credit

credits:

soompi stock thread

hybrid genesis

off the sky

Guest pillowbox

i like how you blended the pictures (: pretty pretty!

one suggestion though - try lowering the opacity for the diagonal lines.

idunno maybe its just me .. hope see more of your work in the future!

Guest yumi-chan

I love the fonts & colors you have used. A trult interesting graphic! I also love the bubble stock you blended in, I hope to see more works soon =]

--Yumi

Wha, i don't remember seeing you around soompi, possibly when soompi crashed? Or..am i wrong? Then,ehh..maybe not. Lol ^^;

But your style is filimar o_o'..i think. :X But hmm..your blending is really good, i love the way how you wrote the idea of text (lol :lol:), it's interesting :). Also, the textures you used are amazing! Same with your picture choices. GJ, i hope to see more of your works more often. ^-^V

-Jessica

Guest Wassayo!

Very nice. I like the thresheld look and the colors are very vivid. I just felt that since your graphic had a messy feel that the text should've been a bit simpler. It's just messy in a general sense. It lacks fluidity as well. It's a nice overall presentation though.

Guest nuwera

It's abit crowded but it looks good :)

All the colors you used in the graphic are matching with the font which makes it look even better ^^

~Angel~

Archived